ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is talking to Russia again

let-it-go-elsa.gif

He didn’t say those things? Guess it’s fake news.
The irony of him using “not paying your bills” as a talking point is … just incredible.
Every Trump “Sir” story is a lie. No european leader ever asked Trump what would happen if they didn’t contribute to NATO.

John Bolton is on the record stating that Trump planned to exit NATO in his second term. This story is further signaling his intent and sending a message to Putin, whose number one foreign policy goal is the dissolution of NATO.

Great that Trump was able to also insult a member of the military, again, in the same speech. What a vile POS.

Every Trump “Sir” story is a lie. No european leader ever asked Trump what would happen if they didn’t contribute to NATO.

John Bolton is on the record stating that Trump planned to exit NATO in his second term. This story is further signaling his intent and sending a message to Putin, whose number one foreign policy goal is the dissolution of NATO.

Great that Trump was able to also insult a member of the military, again, in the same speech. What a vile POS.

Didn’t see any Dem outrage over this. Not one of you guys posted it. These are words by Trump. Your boy got them killed. Then doubled down and disrespected them at their service. Get out of here with this shit. You guys are amazing with you feaux anger. Only when it meets your narrative. Nothing other than his nipple pinching for Joe is more disgusting than this. I dare you to watch it. This is what pain looks and feels like after your leader is never held responsible for gross negligence and incompetence. No questions from the media at the time. They just glossed over this. It would be played on a loop if it happened to trump or the gop. Period. You notice none of these videos can be found on cbs, abc, nbc, cnn or msnbc.

Didn’t see any Dem outrage over this. Not one of you guys posted it. These are words by Trump. Your boy got them killed. Then doubled down and disrespected them at their service. Get out of here with this shit. You guys are amazing with you feaux anger. Only when it meets your narrative. Nothing other than his nipple pinching for Joe is more disgusting than this. I dare you to watch it. This is what pain looks and feels like after your leader is never held responsible for gross negligence and incompetence. No questions from the media at the time. They just glossed over this. It would be played on a loop if it happened to trump or the gop. Period.

Trump has a well established history of mocking the military, but ok.

No thoughts to share on Trump’s message to Putin or confusing the worst terroist attack in our history with a convenience store chain? I thought Trump’s mental competence was his big selling point.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg

No thoughts to share on Trump’s message to Putin or confusing the worst terroist attack in our history with a convenience store chain? I thought Trump’s mental competence was his big selling point.
Biden has a long history of getting the military killed. Which is worse. Trump has a very short history or better yet almost no history of putting troops in harms way. You know he did this before the 2016 election in a gaffe. Trump confusing them. He even has a pen that is part of his merchandise that mocks himself for doing that. And his catch phrases. It is probably why he did this here. My parents own this pen. My kids have been playing with this pen for nearly ten years. It isn’t as dastardly as you are making it out to be.

Nothing again from you about the gold star families. Of course.

Pen says when you throw a punch, never forget 7/11. He is mocking himself for doing something stupid and confusing this. You guys are reaching so hard right now. It is like reading other team’s tears. Very entertaining

Last edited:

As far as Putin goes, who cares if he ends this war. He won’t even talk to Biden. Because Biden is a joke. Xi is readily planning something before smooth brain gets out of office. At least the channels to talk are open. Mister dipstick foreign policy has the whole world tearing apart at the seams. Close to ww3. And you are worried because Trump talks to Putin. Is it so bad that our president has a working relationship with one of our biggest possible enemies. It doesn’t have to mean he is in cahoots with him. This is all fear speculation from the media. A way to try to turn this election. The admin put a puppet in place. The media covered it up. So did several high ranking Dems for sure. It is one of the if not the most embarrassing moments for our country. Own it.

The guy is in front of the camera for hours at a time. Biden for ten minutes and can easily screw up ten times. It isn’t the same. He did this a long time ago too. You are hilarious with this stuff. Please keep going.

Last edited:
Biden has a long history of getting the military killed. Which is worse. Trump has a very short history or better yet almost no history of putting troops in harms way. You know he did this before the 2016 election in a gaffe. Trump confusing them. He even has a pen that is part of his merchandise that mocks himself for doing that. And his catch phrases. It is probably why he did this here. My parents own this pen. My kids have been playing with this pen for nearly ten years. It isn’t as dastardly as you are making it out to be.

Nothing again from you about the gold star families. Of course.

Pen says when you throw a punch, never forget 7/11. He is mocking himself for doing something stupid and confusing this. You guys are reaching so hard right now. It is like reading other team’s tears. Very entertaining
Still nothing about Russia and NATO. You’ll probably say he was joking, just like he was joking when he asked Putin to hack the Dem email servers.

And have you been to the 7/11 memorial yet? It’s very moving.

People who lost a child serving our country can be understandably angry. That guy is pissed at Biden for the of troop withdrawal from Afghanistan, as he should be. I don’t think Biden referred to his son as a sucker or a loser.

Biden has also attended all return ceremonies at Dover for those killed abroad in service. Trump attended, four times, half as many as he had Pence attend and he stopped going at all for two years after the father of a dead Seal expressed his frustration with Trump’s approval of the disastrous raid on Yemen that led to his son’s death.

Every time you think you have a Biden gotcha there are examples for Trump but worse.

EDIT: It’s not about talking to Putin. It’s about the message he is sending to a war criminal and the guy who worked to help get him elected in 2016 and 2020. Come on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Still nothing about Russia and NATO. You’ll probably say he was joking, just like he was joking when he asked Putin to hack the Dem emails servers.

People who lost a child serving our country can be understandably angry. That guy is pissed at Biden for the of troop withdrawal from Afghanistan, as he should be. I don’t think Biden referred to his son as a sucker or a loser.

Biden has also attended all return ceremonies at Dover for those killed abroad in service. Trump attended, four times, half as many as he had Pence attend and he stopped going at all for two years after the father of a dead Seal expressed his frustration with Trump’s approval of the disastrous raid on Yemen that led to his death.

Every time you think you have a Biden gotcha there are examples for Trump but worse.

EDIT: It’s not about talking to Putin. It’s about the message he is sending to a war criminal and the guy who worked to help get him elected in 2016 and 2020. Come on.

Right now the Dems are so worried about the military right? So worried. We are sending money everywhere else.

Do you know how many vets in this country are without health insurance under slojoe?

1.7 million. Please continue with your feaux outrage. lol.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15932009/#:~:text=no%20health%20coverage-,America's%20neglected%20veterans%3A%201.7%20million%20who%20served%20have%20no%20health,Int%20J%20Health%20Serv.

You just picked up the internet’s talking points about trump and ran with them. Please one more. I need one more laugh this morning.

The Dems just got soldiers killed overseas by the money we have sent to Iran. lol.

I mock the military over its DEI crap, and I have numerous family and friends that were or still are in service. Austin is a joke, and our CIC is a demented moron. Compare the current group of clowns to Patton, Ike, Reagan and Schwarzkopf.

Right now the Dems are so worried about the military right? So worried. We are sending money everywhere else.

Do you know how many vets in this country are without health insurance under slojoe?

1.7 million. Please continue with your feaux outrage. lol.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15932009/#:~:text=no%20health%20coverage-,America's%20neglected%20veterans%3A%201.7%20million%20who%20served%20have%20no%20health,Int%20J%20Health%20Serv.

You just picked up the internet’s talking points about trump and ran with them. Please one more. I need one more laugh this morning.

The Dems just got soldiers killed overseas by the money we have sent to Iran. lol.
Obviously I’ve struck a chord, because you simply refuse to address the primary focus of the thread.

I’ve addressed the Goldstar families. Some were angry with Trump. Some are angry with Biden. That comes with the job.

So let’s get back to the primary focus of the thread.

Trump’s outrageous comments about NATO and Russia, when Russia is currently engaged in an ongoing invasion of a European country and Russia has already worked hard to help Trump in the past.

Mr. Mental Competency confused 9/11, by far the most noteworthy date and event in modern US history, with the convenience store 7/11. Just a slip? I guess he gets a pass because, Trump.

• Haha
Still nothing about Russia and NATO. You’ll probably say he was joking, just like he was joking when he asked Putin to hack the Dem email servers.

Biden has also attended all return ceremonies at Dover for those killed abroad in service. Trump attended, four times, half as many as he had Pence attend and he stopped going at all for two years after the father of a dead Seal expressed his frustration with Trump’s approval of the disastrous raid on Yemen that led to his son’s death.

Here is some fun about Biden and nato. You know his love for the Ukraine and all the money they have paid him and his family likely caused this war. All those deaths are at his feet.

You don’t see any of this on tv.

Last edited:
Obviously I’ve struck a chord, because you simply refuse to address the primary focus of the thread.

I’ve addressed the Goldstar families. Some were angry with Trump. Some are angry with Biden. That comes with the job.

So let’s get back to the primary focus of the thread.

Trump’s outrageous comments about NATO and Russia, when Russia is currently engaged in an ongoing invasion of a European country and Russia has already worked hard to help Trump in the past.

Mr. Mental Competency confused 9/11, by far the most noteworthy date and event in modern US history, with the convenience store 7/11. Just a slip? I guess he gets a pass because, Trump.
He did this as well. 10 years ago. lol. It is immortalized in a pen with ridiculous saying by Trump. Total reach. It is total desperation at this point. I am sure he isn’t a mentally sharp at 77 as most wouldn’t be. I think he shouldn’t be running. But to compare the two guys is laughable. Hell. Biden was ten times worse four years ago. Now he is a total lost cause. He will not be able to function at all in public in two years at the most. And you want to elect him. This whole thing has you totally desperate brother. I get it. Worst polling numbers ever for a sitting president. You have every reason to freak out.

He is done. Everytime you put him in front of a camera now. He screws up. And not just a little. He can’t last ten minutes. He took four questions the other day. Four. lol.

The gold star families became enraged because Biden kept looking at his watch during the ceremony. Like he was missing a nap. Or judge Judy. You sure did address those gold star families. lol.

He did this as well. 10 years ago. lol. It is immortalized in a pen with ridiculous saying by Trump. Total reach. It is total desperation at this point. I am sure he isn’t a mentally sharp at 77 as most wouldn’t be. I think he shouldn’t be running. But to compare the two guys is laughable. Hell. Biden was ten times worse four years ago. Now he is a total lost cause. He will not be able to function at all in public in two years at the most. And you want to elect him. This whole thing has you totally desperate brother. I get it. Worst polling numbers ever for a sitting president. You have every reason to freak out.

He is done. Everytime you put him in front of a camera now. He screws up. And not just a little. He can’t last ten minutes. He took four questions the other day. Four. lol.

The gold star families became enraged because Biden kept looking at his watch during the ceremony. Like he was missing a nap. Or judge Judy.
Got it. On the topic of yet another direct message from Trump to Russia, you have no comment.

There is a history here.

Russia, hack the servers and you will be rewarded. And they did.

Proud Boys, stand back and stand by. Well, most of those guys are now serving decades in the federal pen after being convicted of sedition.

We absolutely know that when Trumps says under certain scenarios he would invite Russia to invade NATO members, we should listen to him. We’ve seen this all happen before.

But hey, he might lower your taxes a little, so
Cool cool.

Trump has a verbal misstep occasionally. Biden seems to have one Everytime he opens his mouth, some that display complete confusion with no grasp of reality, which it a far cry from getting dates confused. This is like comparing someone who gets one speeding ticket for going 65 in a 55 to someone which 8 DUIs, getting caught going 150 every time he drives

Until Trump starts doing it Everytime he speaks and starts forgetting who and his family is, the two aren’t comparable.

Biden’s major liability isn’t his dementia, it’s his past and present tendency for lying, and just general incompetence. Lord knows how much damage he could do if he actually had a working brain

Got it. On the topic of yet another direct message from Trump to Russia, you have no comment.

There is a history here.

Proud Boys, stand back and stand by. Well, most of those guys are now serving decades in the federal pen after being convicted of sedition.

We absolutely know that when Trumps says under certain scenarios he would invite Russia to invade NATO members, we should listen to him. We’ve seen this all happen before.

Cool cool.
Haha. You are totally reaching. I have never seen you this desperate before. It is a weird look. I addressed everything you said numerous times. Trump and Putin. NATO. The reason why Ukraine and Russia are in a war. The gaffe was actually made about ten years ago with 9/11.

If he makes it to the election. He is going to win if Biden is his opponent. It is too far gone now.

You do understand he was talking about the 7/11 store near the trade center. He referenced the store as a place where he witnessed what he explained.p
Of course he was talking about the service point set up at the 7/11 on Church or Broadway, but in trash influencers attempt to paint Trump as Biden, why allow truth to stand in the way?

He never referenced the date as 7/11. He was talking about the responders.

What a damn “The View” moment. Grasping for fake news to influence the masses with no common sense.

Trump has a verbal misstep occasionally. Biden seems to have one Everytime he opens his mouth, some that display complete confusion with no grasp of reality, which it a far cry from getting dates confused. This is like comparing someone who gets one speeding ticket for going 65 in a 55 to someone which 8 DUIs, getting caught going 150 every time he drives

Until Trump starts doing it Everytime he speaks and starts forgetting who and his family is, the two aren’t comparable.

Biden’s major liability isn’t his dementia, it’s his past and present tendency for lying, and just general incompetence. Lord knows how much damage he could do if he actually had a working brain
Well said, but the 7/11 comment wasn’t a misstep.

Well said, but the 7/11 comment wasn’t a misstep.

I’m sure you’re right. I didn’t even listen to it because these attacks are usually made by libs covering for their own incompetence. They call
Him fat and weak because they are covering for their own.

You do understand he was talking about the 7/11 store near the trade center. He referenced the store as a place where he witnessed what he explained.p

Of course he was talking about the service point set up at the 7/11 on Church or Broadway, but in trash influencers attempt to paint Trump as Biden, why allow truth to stand in the way?

He never referenced the date as 7/11. He was talking about the responders.

What a damn “The View” moment. Grasping for fake news to influence the masses with no common sense.
PW, it’s on the video I posted above. He said “down there on 7/11”. Not “down at the 7/11”, which would be a bizarre reference anyway. Do you really think he was referencing a convenience store, and what are you basing that off of?

He was referencing the 7/11 staging area, just like he was joking when he asked Russia to hack the Dems, just like there wasn't an inherent threat of violence in asking the Proud Boys to “stand back and stand by”, which definitly didn’t play any role in why their entire leadership was convicted of sedition.

The point is that Trump is making errors like this all the time now. Errors like repeatedly calling the longtime democrat speaker of the house the name of his Republican challenger for the nomination.

I wish you were trolling, but I know you aren’t. Honestly, it’s terrifying to me the lengths people will go to justify supporting Trump. I’ll never understand it.

Haha. You are totally reaching. I have never seen you this desperate before. It is a weird look. I addressed everything you said numerous times. Trump and Putin. NATO. The reason why Ukraine and Russia are in a war. The gaffe was actually made about ten years ago with 9/11.

If he makes it to the election. He is going to win if Biden is his opponent. It is too far gone now.
I didn’t actually see that you were blaming Biden and his family for the war in Ukraine. Am I reading that correctly, because if so that’s one of the most screwed up things I’ve seen on this board, which is saying a lot.

Please tell me I’m reading that wrong.

PW, it’s on the video I posted above. He said “down there on 7/11”. Not “down at the 7/11”, which would be a bizarre reference anyway. Do you really think he was referencing a convenience store, and what are you basing that off of?

He was referencing the 7/11 staging area, just like he was joking when he asked Russia to hack the Dems, just like there wasn't an inherent threat of violence in asking the Proud Boys to “stand back and stand by”, which definitly didn’t play any role in why their entire leadership was convicted of sedition.

The point is that Trump is making errors like this all the time now. Errors like repeatedly calling the longtime democrat speaker of the house the name of his Republican challenger for the nomination.

I wish you were trolling, but I know you aren’t. Honestly, it’s terrifying to me the lengths people will go to justify supporting Trump. I’ll never understand it.

I didn’t actually see that you were blaming Biden and his family for the war in Ukraine. Am I reading that correctly, because if so that’s one of the most screwed up things I’ve seen on this board, which is saying a lot.

Honestly, the only thing I am “supporting” right now is that Biden does NOT get another 4 years.

If that means voting for Trump, that is definitely what I will do….and not even flinch in doing so.

For now, I am just hoping Biden finishes his term.

But who knows, what can happen to either of the two between now and then.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq

Pretty much the whole nato thing got the ball rolling. The possibility of the Ukraine being in nato. We will see if Putin sticks to his word in the interview he did. Said his interests don’t lie in Poland or anywhere outside the Ukraine. I don’t trust him for a second, but he said that is not his plan. The interview was interesting for sure. He did softball him. But he asked some questions I didn’t think he would either.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven

The gold star families became enraged because Biden kept looking at his watch during the ceremony. Like he was missing a nap. Or judge Judy. You sure did address those gold star families. lol.
It was 10 minutes to Wapner and Joe was getting anxious....

Last edited:

“Down there on” and “Down there at” aren’t even questioned unless the ideologist influencers within the grey media are looking for anything to offset JB’s dementia comments.

will, believe what you want. The difference in the men is obvious. Just believe what you WANT to believe.

NATO is certainly pointless in 2024 (if there ever was a point). Europe can stand on its own two feet as it did for a thousand years before 1945.

There is also a weird fascination with Russia on both sides of the aisle. They are what like the 25th biggest trade partner? Eastern Europe is none of our business

He is on a roll tonight.

A vote for The Donald is a vote for Vlad.
Konstantin Kissin replies:

"Oh great, we're in the "Don't make me defend Trump against your blatant lies" season again.

Several mainstream media outlets are angrily (or happily?) promoting the idea that he said he wouldn't defend NATO allies and would let Russia do whatever it wanted.

They're deliberately omitting the context which is that he was talking about a meeting with NATO allies in which he was encouraging them to meet their obligations to fund NATO. Of course, in a negotiation in which you are trying to get the other parties to pay their fair share of their defense spending you would threaten to not defend them if they don't.

Trump was 100% right about the need for European countries to meet their NATO spending commitments. It is their failure to do so, not Trump, that helped to provoke Putin's invasion by signaling weakness.

Trump is human. Moreover, he is frequently wrong and makes mistakes like other humans. He should be criticised for them. But to lie about him so blatantly in a world in which we can all go and check the facts will only help him."

Konstantin Kissin replies:

"Oh great, we're in the "Don't make me defend Trump against your blatant lies" season again.

Several mainstream media outlets are angrily (or happily?) promoting the idea that he said he wouldn't defend NATO allies and would let Russia do whatever it wanted.

They're deliberately omitting the context which is that he was talking about a meeting with NATO allies in which he was encouraging them to meet their obligations to fund NATO. Of course, in a negotiation in which you are trying to get the other parties to pay their fair share of their defense spending you would threaten to not defend them if they don't.

Trump was 100% right about the need for European countries to meet their NATO spending commitments. It is their failure to do so, not Trump, that helped to provoke Putin's invasion by signaling weakness.

Trump is human. Moreover, he is frequently wrong and makes mistakes like other humans. He should be criticised for them. But to lie about him so blatantly in a world in which we can all go and check the facts will only help him."
There was no lie about what he said and the actual video has been shared multiple times.

Suggesting that you would invite an invasion from a war criminal who is currently engaged in an invasion of a democracy simply because of a financial funding dispute is entirely unacceptable.

Reminder, that same war criminal made extensive efforts to help Trump get elected and Trump’s own party is currently withholding aid to Ukraine, which is extremely helpful to Putin. Trump’s comments demand context, and the context is awful.

It wasn’t a mistake when Trump requested that one of our top global enemies provide aid by hacking his opponents, given that they did it. It wasn’t a mistake when he threatened violence by calling for the Proud Boys to stand back and stand by given that the violence happened and all those guys are in federal prison for sedition. Trump should absolutely be believed when he makes outrageous statements like this. They tend to come true.

Last edited:
“Down there on” and “Down there at” aren’t even questioned unless the ideologist influencers within the grey media are looking for anything to offset JB’s dementia comments.

will, believe what you want. The difference in the men is obvious. Just believe what you WANT to believe.
unlike so many these days, I believe what I see and hear and what history suggests is the most likely truth.

At the end of the day, Trump’s misstatements are not the primary issue. The issue is what he said clearly, such as he would encourage an attack by Russia if a NATO allie is not meeting the 2% of GDP spending threshold for defense. There is absolutely no justification for such a statement, particularly given Trump’s history with Putin.

There is a history here.

Cool cool.
You are unhinged. You seem like a very bright guy , and Im sure if we met in person we would get along fine, but this man has broken you.

" He would invite Russia to invade NATO members" ?

WTF man?

unlike so many these days, I believe what I see and hear and what history suggests is the most likely truth.

At the end of the day, Trump’s misstatements are not the primary issue. The issue is what he said clearly, such as he would encourage an attack by Russia if a NATO allie is not meeting the 2% of GDP spending threshold for defense. There is absolutely no justification for such a statement, particularly given Trump’s history with Putin.
The real history, or Rodney Madcows history?

Pretty much the whole nato thing got the ball rolling. The possibility of the Ukraine being in nato. We will see if Putin sticks to his word in the interview he did. Said his interests don’t lie in Poland or anywhere outside the Ukraine. I don’t trust him for a second, but he said that is not his plan. The interview was interesting for sure. He did softball him. But he asked some questions I didn’t think he would either.
What about 2014 and Crimea

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT