ADVERTISEMENT

Trump praised Walz for his handling of Minnesota during the riots. I tell ya, it keeps getting better and better...

kckd

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
"I know Gov. Walz is on the phone, and we spoke, and I fully agree with the way he handled it the last couple of days," Trump told a group of governors on June 1, 2020, according to a recording of the call, in which he also called Walz an "excellent guy."

"I was very happy with the last couple of days, Tim," Trump continued. "You called up big numbers and the big numbers knocked them out so fast it was like bowling pins."

https://abcnews.go.com/US/despite-new-criticism-trump-told-walz-2020-happy/story?id=112616502

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
"I know Gov. Walz is on the phone, and we spoke, and I fully agree with the way he handled it the last couple of days," Trump told a group of governors on June 1, 2020, according to a recording of the call, in which he also called Walz an "excellent guy."

"I was very happy with the last couple of days, Tim," Trump continued. "You called up big numbers and the big numbers knocked them out so fast it was like bowling pins."

https://abcnews.go.com/US/despite-new-criticism-trump-told-walz-2020-happy/story?id=112616502
it's a wonder that the MN National Guard didn't disobey that goldbricker's orders

Trump saving Walz from angry protestors. Cause Trumps like that

Why would we assume a man, any man can’t make a good decision or bad decision and move on.

Men do things in their life that transcend agenda and political bias.

The proof in a man is his actions in life over a section of time. You combine his words with actions when the emergency is gone and the character and ethics and morals of a man are shown over time.

Over time men learn. The change when logic is presented.

Waltz might very well have done an outstanding job during Covid. But what has he done politically since. Why are his professed beliefs? What is he claiming of himself that isn’t true and what does he believe in that would affect you and me daily?

That is how you measure a man that wants to be VP or President.

Why would we assume a man, any man can’t make a good decision or bad decision and move on.

Men do things in their life that transcend agenda and political bias.

The proof in a man is his actions in life over a section of time. You combine his words with actions when the emergency is gone and the character and ethics and morals of a man are shown over time.

Over time men learn. The change when logic is presented.

Waltz might very well have done an outstanding job during Covid. But what has he done politically since. Why are his professed beliefs? What is he claiming of himself that isn’t true and what does he believe in that would affect you and me daily?

That is how you measure a man that wants to be VP or President.
He did not do a good Covid job. Pulled a Coumo with nursing homes. Hotline to rat out neighbors “violating” his Covid restrictions

Last edited:
She's gonna beat Trump's ass.
youre-not-high-enough-higher-please.gif

Yeah, well betting odds still show Trump -125 so you can argue it's close but Trump's path is still easier and we will also have to see if the current Dem sugar high can hold up.
I see 50-49 at Polymarket and 56-48 at Predict it. Where is he -125 (real question).

The other thing is that there is a very real ceiling for Ds re: EVs, unless you think she can go into North Carolina and win, which I happen to believe, but only because Rs nominated Mark Robinson for Governor.

Unquestionably it will be close. EDIT: qualifying this given how head-spinningly weird all of this has been - barring some other insane twist, looking at the race today, it should be close.

Yeah, well betting odds still show Trump -125 so you can argue it's close but Trump's path is still easier and we will also have to see if the current Dem sugar high can hold up.
You're sweating it vs. a last minute replacement. Strong candidate you've got there.

You're sweating it vs. a last minute replacement. Strong candidate you've got there.
Youre candidate just got buried with a knife in his back in the WH Rose Garden after Trump mopped the floor with him and they had to pull this idiot out of the closet and push her out there.

Oh and btw we are at Day 18 of her saying nothing about policy. And she got heckled last night and acted like a Karen.

SO MUCH STRENGTH.........

Youre candidate just got buried with a knife in his back in the WH Rose Garden after Trump mopped the floor with him and they had to pull this idiot out of the closet and push her out there.

Oh and btw we are at Day 18 of her saying nothing about policy. And she got heckled last night and acted like a Karen.

SO MUCH STRENGTH.........
Not my candidate, but she's a last minute replacement. And it's looking at best for Trump, a nailbiter. Again, your candidate has been doing this for months and has planned it for years.

Not my candidate, but she's a last minute replacement. And it's looking at best for Trump, a nailbiter. Again, your candidate has been doing this for months and has planned it for years.
Hey Einstein, this election was going to be a nailbiter no matter what.

My candidate has the whole system against him and is still winning. Some Liberal just shot at him.

Reactions: stray
Hey Einstein, this election was going to be a nailbiter no matter what.

My candidate has the whole system against him and is still winning. Some Liberal just shot at him.
Somebody shot him again? When? Who?

Polls ain’t worth a shat, didn’t work in ‘16. Those betting odds are probably closer to the truth, but certainly not an absolute.

There still is a silent majority out there that do not want to answer any polls or anyone else 4 that matter.

Thinks they show up again voting day. Too many that vote with their wallets.

many of those are 18-24 / 25-34
That one I am curious about. I have four of them. All voting for Trump. Most of their friends are as well. Can’t manage to live on their own after college anymore. Rent is too high. Having to move back home or take on several roommates. This used to be a shoe in back in the Obama days for the Dems. I am not so sure anymore. The ones demonstrating are certainly not shying away from polls. This could be the xfactor. For sure. Two of mine got their first paychecks. Over the last few years. Red pilled them immediately. Got six votes for Trump in my house. I am going to try to win ga for him all by myself. :)

Last edited:
many of those are 18-24 / 25-34
My wife and I are not in that age group and certainly won’t answer poll questions. So are a ton of our friends…..hate it.

Got 2 daughters that are in the age group you posted are voting differently this time around….they’ve felt the pain.

The only thing 4 sure, is that the polls are not a good predictor.…..certainly good for the media and maybe the politicians trying to manipulate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Polls ain’t worth a shat, didn’t work in ‘16. Those betting odds are probably closer to the truth, but certainly not an absolute.

There still is a silent majority out there that do not want to answer any polls or anyone else 4 that matter.

Thinks they show up again voting day. Too many that vote with their wallets.
Just like in 2020?

That one I am curious about. I have four of them. All voting for Trump. Most of their friends are as well. Can’t manage to live on their own after college anymore. Rent is too high. Having to move back home or take on several roommates. This used to be a shoe in back in the Obama days for the Dems. I am not so sure anymore. The ones demonstrating are certainly not shying away from polls. This could be the xfactor. For sure. Two of mine got their first paychecks. Over the last few years. Red pilled them immediately. Got six votes for Trump in my house. I am going to try to win ga for him all by myself. :)
I know who needs a red pill BADLY: @kckd

Not happening. lol. He just hasn’t fully transitioned yet. But he is close. He loves tampon Tim. :)

I think he might be bipolar. Genuinely. Go back and read his freakouts the night Trump was nearly assassinated. They read like a hysterical middle-aged woman’s ramblings on Facebook.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT