ADVERTISEMENT

Trump related to the blue collar folks….

DawgWCK

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2001

Despite his NUMEROUS faults he relates to the blue collar folks, regardless of race or gender. The difference between how he and Biden would handle this crowd is stark. Trump did something similar at the McDonalds in Rome and had a friend just marveled at how he walked thru the crowd and talked to everyone eating fries. Going to be a wild 6 plus months. These are the type photo ops and mini campaign events that Trump excels.

this is how Biden deals w minorities. Only every 4 years.

7f0e6e84-ccc3-41a4-a154-dc88d3a95618_text.gif

Despite his NUMEROUS faults he relates to the blue collar folks, regardless of race or gender. The difference between how he and Biden would handle this crowd is stark. Trump did something similar at the McDonalds in Rome and had a friend just marveled at how he walked thru the crowd and talked to everyone eating fries. Going to be a wild 6 plus months. These are the type photo ops and mini campaign events that Trump excels.
Trump did not pay the last time.

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
This whole TDS act of yours is an odd one.
Nah.

TDS and crap like that is what you say when you don't really have a good defense.

The cognitive dissonance is strong. I have no doubt that the majority of you are fine people and much better than this guy you support. Again, I'm not talking policy here.

You all are like the parents who get called to the principal's office ten times because your child fought with ten different kids on different occasions. And somehow you believe in every case the other kid is to blame. "Not my kid". Love can lead to blindness.

John Kelly? Is the same John Kelly who was fired by Trump? Is this the same John Kelly who is on the board of directors for the company running the largest illegal immigrant children shelters in the country? The same john Kelly who has told stories about Trump that no one else in these meetings have corroborated or even been able to produce transcripts for or presidential records to confirm?

Oh, that John Kelly. This story has been debunked many times.

John Kelly? Is the same John Kelly who was fired by Trump? Is this the same John Kelly who is on the board of directors for the company running the largest illegal immigrant children shelters in the country? The same john Kelly who has told stories about Trump that no one else in these meetings have corroborated or even been able to produce transcripts for or presidential records to confirm?

Oh, that John Kelly. This story has been debunked many times.
Like I said, we can keep getting called to the principal's office and you can keep saying it's the other kids....

It has not been debunked.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/03/politics/bill-barr-trump-arraignment-2020-election/index.html

https://apnews.com/article/former-trump-officials-criticize-2024-e202861911ab37cadfcf058b5b163fb9#:~:text=NEW YORK (AP) — Former,, citing “profound differences.”

Sarah Matthews, a former Trump aide who testified before the House Jan. 6 committee and is among those warning about the threat he poses, said it’s “mind-boggling” how many members of his senior staff have denounced him.

“These are folks who saw him up close and personal and saw his leadership style,” Matthews said.

All Republicans.

Last edited:
WAGA TV report.
The last time you said you saw a video it didn’t exist. It was a social media written post. Hard to decipher the truth when you lie. (Trump said he wants to suspend the constitution).

When did Trump go a McDonald's in Rome?

Like I said, we can keep getting called to the principal's office and you can keep saying it's the other kids....

It has not been debunked.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/03/politics/bill-barr-trump-arraignment-2020-election/index.html

https://apnews.com/article/former-trump-officials-criticize-2024-e202861911ab37cadfcf058b5b163fb9#:~:text=NEW YORK (AP) — Former,, citing “profound differences.”

Sarah Matthews, a former Trump aide who testified before the House Jan. 6 committee and is among those warning about the threat he poses, said it’s “mind-boggling” how many members of his senior staff have denounced him.

“These are folks who saw him up close and personal and saw his leadership style,” Matthews said.

All Republicans.

LMFAO. so your response is to link a couple of completely unrelated articles that in no way support your original argument? Gotcha.

Still debunked I guess.

LMFAO. so your response is to link a couple of completely unrelated articles that in no way support your original argument? Gotcha.

Still debunked I guess.
What do you mean? I linked a bunch of stuff saying the people who worked for him say he's unfit for the office. Not liberals, conservatives. Essentially they are saying he's not a good person.
There has nothing been produced by you or anyone else proving Kelly made up what he said about Trump's comments on the military. That's unless you mean Trump saying it was a lie.

Again, your "kid" only tells the truth.

That's like believing Deshaun Watson just got a massage with those 20 plus women and then asked them for sex and they all said yes very willingly.

Reactions: nice marmot
What do you mean? I linked a bunch of stuff saying the people who worked for him say he's unfit for the office. Not liberals, conservatives. Essentially they are saying he's not a good person.
There has nothing been produced by you or anyone else proving Kelly made up what he said about Trump's comments on the military. That's unless you mean Trump saying it was a lie.

Again, your "kid" only tells the truth.

That's like believing Deshaun Watson just got a massage with those 20 plus women and then asked them for sex and they all said yes very willingly.
Yep, nothing to corroborate what Kelly said. You continue to make my point. Stop while you’re behind.

John Bolton(who was fired and hates Trump) who was in the same meetings even said he never heard what Kelly is claiming.

It’s not up to me to prove Kelly is a disgruntled former employee saying things to get himself publicity, it’s up to you to produce corroborating evidence from a credible named source to confirm his tales.

Reactions: windowworksdawg
Yep, nothing to corroborate what Kelly said. You continue to make my point. Stop while you’re behind.

John Bolton(who was fired and hates Trump) who was in the same meetings even said he never heard what Kelly is claiming.

It’s not up to me to prove Kelly is a disgruntled former employee saying things to get himself publicity, it’s up to you to produce corroborating evidence from a credible named source to confirm his tales.
If you are looking for a recording, you won't find it. Kelly didn't say he said that with Bolton around. Prove where Kelly has lied in the past about things. You can't.

You can find a gazillion examples for Trump outright lying.

Bolton said he didn't hear it. He never said he didn't say it. He did in fact seem to say it sounds like something Trump would say.

But again, this is one call to the principal's office Daddy Trump. We have several others. Are all of those kids lying?

Last edited:
Nah.

TDS and crap like that is what you say when you don't really have a good defense.

The cognitive dissonance is strong. I have no doubt that the majority of you are fine people and much better than this guy you support. Again, I'm not talking policy here.

You all are like the parents who get called to the principal's office ten times because your child fought with ten different kids on different occasions. And somehow you believe in every case the other kid is to blame. "Not my kid". Love can lead to blindness.
Do you disagree with "vote the lesser evil" concept?

I can defend "the left is nuts" story pretty well, but when presented with such a topic, you go avoid it, and head straight into TDS territory.

Do you disagree with "vote the lesser evil" concept?

I can defend "the left is nuts" story pretty well, but when presented with such a topic, you go avoid it, and head straight into TDS territory.
I can certainly defend the right is pretty nuts as well. I mean, you had a chance to put several candidates that wouldn't be standing trial while campaigning for the office as your main guy/gal.

I don't really consider either side evil. I consider certain candidates pretty close to that. I think you guys consider a side as evil. That's where I just disagree. When policies fail, we choose the other until their policies fail. We've been alright.

There have been plenty of conservative voices who have told us how close we came to total chaos in Jan. 2021. I'd rather avoid that happening. The dude has already floated that he doesn't really agree with term limits. He's never lost an election. They've always cheated. Even the primary he lost to Ted Cruz. So it's not just when he goes against Dems.

I can certainly defend the right is pretty nuts as well. I mean, you had a chance to put several candidates that wouldn't be standing trial while campaigning for the office as your main guy/gal.

I don't really consider either side evil. I consider certain candidates pretty close to that. I think you guys consider a side as evil. That's where I just disagree. When policies fail, we choose the other until their policies fail. We've been alright.

There have been plenty of conservative voices who have told us how close we came to total chaos in Jan. 2021. I'd rather avoid that happening. The dude has already floated that he doesn't really agree with term limits. He's never lost an election. They've always cheated. Even the primary he lost to Ted Cruz. So it's not just when he goes against Dems.
Back to the point from earlier, the lesser of two evils should be obvious in this choice as the left's war on common sense is a threat to all of us. You seem to disagree.

Back to the point from earlier, the lesser of two evils should be obvious in this choice as the left's war on common sense is a threat to all of us. You seem to disagree.
It's obvious to you, so therefore everyone else is a libtard. I get it. It's why we can't have Thanksgiving dinner any more. Sad.

Reactions: jbpayne32
Nah.

Man you need to go look in the mirror at yourself if you’re not already blind.

It should be obvious to anyone with common sense, but it’s not to those who lack it. Is that what’s going on here?
yes common sense. We've heard it before. Thank you. Pass the cranberry sauce, Unc.

kckd I honestly believe you are a good person. I got you tagged as a good shit stirrer. You love to get people riled up.😤
No. I assumed this was the Dawgchat. I don't go to boards devoted to Trump or "conservativism" and post a lot. Neither do I go to boards what are extreme left. Just see stuff on here that seems quite out there.

No. I assumed this was the Dawgchat. I don't go to boards devoted to Trump or "conservativism" and post a lot. Neither do I go to boards what are extreme left. Just see stuff on here that seems quite out there.
Yeah you do. But sometimes we all post stuff like that.

Nah.

Policy is the only thing that matters when you’re talking about the President. We’re not voting on the best Baptist minister. Stop having feeling over sanity

Reactions: ugafish
Pretty sure you made a similar post last week about my age, yet you respond to a similar post in only the way a lib would: crying about it.
The post I made was more in reference to when you grew up and what you had experienced. Not so much being naive or gullible. But carry on.

Policy is the only thing that matters when you’re talking about the President. We’re not voting on the best Baptist minister. Stop having feeling over sanity
Totally disagree. Policy has nothing to do with it for me. If a liberal were doing the same things he had done, I'd be totally out as well. Would almost have surely voted Republican in 2016 as long as that other Pub wasn't Cruz. Would have voted for Haley this time. Will admit would have had to hold my nose as I really wouldn't have wanted to vote for someone that has defended Trump in the past for political reasons, putting their own hide above the survival of the democracy.

The post I made was more in reference to when you grew up and what you had experienced. Not so much being naive or gullible. But carry on.
If someone is naive and gullible, in regards to the mainstream media, its okay to point that out.

My red pill came in the summer of 2020. Hopefully you find yours one day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT