ADVERTISEMENT

Trump should be proud of this

celticdawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Sep 2, 2003

The guy was convicted of killing a cop. Tell me the justification for releasing him.
Now tell us about all the folks killed and raped and robbed by the illegals Kamala has allowed into the country. Also about the things timmy tampon, (sorry to offend you) allowed to go down in Minnasota including some deaths during the summer of love.

Now tell us about all the folks killed and raped and robbed by the illegals Kamala has allowed into the country. Also about the things timmy tampon, (sorry to offend you) allowed to go down in Minnasota including some deaths during the summer of love.
If you want, go ahead and tell us. Not the same situation anyway.

Trump directly gave the pardon for no reason at all it appears. Why can't you ever directly respond to what is posted. Are you okay with what Trump did?

Is that your final answer?
I am sure Trump doesn’t feel good about that. What I am sure of is that bitch had no idea she even said something unbelievably hypocritical and so ridiculous it should be criminal. She grifted all of you, and you guys still think Trump is grifting us. Trump lost wealth. That family charges 1 mill per public appearance and speaking engagement. To make you feel guilty because they were poor supposedly. Any you take it willingly as a submissive would take 12 licks and a baseball bat sized strap on with no lube. If this comes off harsh I do apologize, but you asked me to answer.

My daughters run the same trail Laken Riley was murdered on. Haven’t heard one bit of guilt feeling from your side. Good thing it wasn’t my daughter killed. That is all I will say.

I am sure Trump doesn’t feel good about that. What I am sure of is that bitch had no idea she even said something unbelievably hypocritical and so ridiculous it should be criminal. She grifted all of you, and you guys still think Trump is grifting us. Trump lost wealth. That family charges 1 mill per public appearance and speaking engagement. To make you feel guilty because they were poor supposedly. Any you take it willingly as a submissive would take 12 licks and a baseball bat sized strap on with no lube. If this comes off harsh I do apologize, but you asked me to answer.

My daughters run the same trail Laken Riley was murdered on. Haven’t heard one bit of guilt feeling from your side. Good thing it wasn’t my daughter killed. That is all I will say.
Actually, I would guess that Trump doesn't give a shit about it. I don't feel guilty and don't care except I hate all these politicians are in it to make money. I'm not defending Kamala, but Trump is the worst choice. You don't have to apologize, but I don't feel the same as you.

Laken Riley's murder was a tragedy, but I have nothing to feel guilty about it. There's nothing I could do about it. Today we had a tragedy in Winder, but what can we do about it (we both have ideas about it but there's no point in discussing it). Unfortunately similar events happen but it keeps getting repeated.

The guy was convicted of killing a cop. Tell me the justification for releasing him.
I have a whole list of things that Trump has done wrong, but at least he doesn’t want to destroy America.

Actually, I would guess that Trump doesn't give a shit about it. I don't feel guilty and don't care except I hate all these politicians are in it to make money. I'm not defending Kamala, but Trump is the worst choice. You don't have to apologize, but I don't feel the same as you.

Laken Riley's murder was a tragedy, but I have nothing to feel guilty about it. There's nothing I could do about it. Today we had a tragedy in Winder, but what can we do about it (we both have ideas about it but there's no point in discussing it). Unfortunately similar events happen but it keeps getting repeated.
Yesterday’s tragedy could have been prevented. Should have been prevented. Has nothing to do with the gun he swiped from his dad either. The fbi had this kid on a watchlist. Interviewed him and his dad a year earlier. The kid was in a different school system. Law enforcement failed miserably here imo.

The dad also lied and covered up for the kid. The backstory on this is absolutely horrific.

Pardoning someone for something a president feels is wrong happens for every president. This will not be the first time or the last time this happens with possible regrets. Releasing a terrorist in exchange for a woman’s basketball player is on another level. Allowing an open border which has lead to mass violence and death was avoidable.

The guy was convicted of killing a cop. Tell me the justification for releasing

I wonder if Obama is proud of everyone he released. And no, he's not running for President. But it's pretty clear he's running the person, who's running for President.

Yesterday’s tragedy could have been prevented. Should have been prevented. Has nothing to do with the gun he swiped from his dad either. The fbi had this kid on a watchlist. Interviewed him and his dad a year earlier. The kid was in a different school system. Law enforcement failed miserably here imo.

The dad also lied and covered up for the kid. The backstory on this is absolutely horrific.

Pardoning someone for something a president feels is wrong happens for every president. This will not be the first time or the last time this happens with possible regrets. Releasing a terrorist in exchange for a woman’s basketball player is on another level. Allowing an open border which has lead to mass violence and death was avoidable.
Yes, it could have been prevented but it happens too often. There was a failure and I'm not sure where it falls and it probably isn't on a single person or even agency. I think it has plenty to do with the gun, but that's an ongoing issue. But I agree with you that his dad is at fault and it will be interesting to see if he is prosecuted (see Michigan).

Are you saying that Trump thought there was something wrong with the sentence that had been handed down? I understand those situations but have not seen anything that justified the pardon and would love to have a reference. I would love to see you actually respond without changing the subject. I'm not defending the border policy but it's on both parties. Trump did not close the border and did nothing about the illegals already in the country, but this has been discussed to death, so I'm moving on.

Yes, it could have been prevented but it happens too often. There was a failure and I'm not sure where it falls and it probably isn't on a single person or even agency. I think it has plenty to do with the gun, but that's an ongoing issue. But I agree with you that his dad is at fault and it will be interesting to see if he is prosecuted (see Michigan).

Are you saying that Trump thought there was something wrong with the sentence that had been handed down? I understand those situations but have not seen anything that justified the pardon and would love to have a reference. I would love to see you actually respond without changing the subject. I'm not defending the border policy but it's on both parties. Trump did not close the border and did nothing about the illegals already in the country, but this has been discussed to death, so I'm moving on.
Let me research it when I have a minute. Work is killing me. Do you really think he just picked a criminal randomly and pardoned him? I would assume there is a reason. Nothing would surprise me with Trump, but that seems like common sense.

There are 400000 million guns in the United States. They prevent this kind of thing too. And there is a way bigger reason to stay and be armed these days imo. Burglaries aren’t event prosecuted anymore.

I think the prevention can come from laws to keep guns secure maybe. A 14 year old certainly didn’t buy this gun. More attention to mental health issues as well. It is a huge issue. But if someone wants to carry out an atrocity bad enough. They seem to find a way to do it my friend.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC

This is a pretty good explanation. Cliffs. He was a cocaine dealer. He planned to rob a rival dealer. There was an undercover cop there. He was shot not by this guy but by a 16 year old kid who was part of the robbery. The 16 year old was released in 2014 who pulled the trigger. While Davidson stayed in prison not having shot anyone. There was a ground swell of support for his good behavior and what not to have him released. He was in jail for planning a robbery. He got pressure from someone to pardon him I am sure.

If you read further on what happened afterward, his wife called the police and accused him of strangling her after SHE confronted him for wanting to leave her. He was aquitted of the strangulation charge. (Third degree felony)He was given domestic battery a misdemeanor and served three months for it. Even though already out he is still appealing his conviction. Stating she was the violent one. You tell me Celtic where you lie with this. They basically gave him a jaywalking ticket. Who did they believe?

Last edited:
Let me research it when I have a minute. Work is killing me. Do you really think he just picked a criminal randomly and pardoned him? I would assume there is a reason. Nothing would surprise me with Trump, but that seems like common sense.

There are 400000 million guns in the United States. They prevent this kind of thing too. And there is a way bigger reason to stay and be armed these days imo. Burglaries aren’t event prosecuted anymore.

I think the prevention can come from laws to keep guns secure maybe. A 14 year old certainly didn’t buy this gun. More attention to mental health issues as well. It is a huge issue. But if someone wants to carry out an atrocity bad enough. They seem to find a way to do it my friend.
Well, the article says his Trump-connected attorneys lobbied Trump to pardon him. I'm willing to listen to further information.

I understand the argument for guns and don't have a problem with responsible ownership , but think Amendment 2 was not written for today's world, but is used as an excuse. Anyway, nothing is going to happen in regard to that. Yes, people can find a way to carry out atrocities. I totally agree with you regarding laws to keep guns secure and we need to pay more attention to mental issues. These are not new problems and very little has been done. It amazes me how many guns are still found by TSA at check-in. I don't consider that responsible ownership.

Well, the article says his Trump-connected attorneys lobbied Trump to pardon him. I'm willing to listen to further information.

I understand the argument for guns and don't have a problem with responsible ownership , but think Amendment 2 was not written for today's world, but is used as an excuse. Anyway, nothing is going to happen in regard to that. Yes, people can find a way to carry out atrocities. I totally agree with you regarding laws to keep guns secure and we need to pay more attention to mental issues. These are not new problems and very little has been done. It amazes me how many guns are still found by TSA at check-in. I don't consider that responsible ownership.
Check above response. One additional piece of info. The killing of the undercover cop happened in 1990. He was in jail for 30 years for planning the event that lead to his death. I am not a lawyer and don’t pretend to be. I am sure the sentence could be worse. He wasn’t planning a murder. But his actions lead to one. I don’t know.

Last edited:

Then why are you bringing this up at all. This makes no sense given: “There is nothing I could do about it.”

This is a pretty good explanation. Cliffs. He was a cocaine dealer. He planned to rob a rival dealer. There was an undercover cop there. He was shot not by this guy but by a 16 year old kid who was part of the robbery. The 16 year old was released in 2014 who pulled the trigger. While Davidson stayed in prison not having shot anyone. There was a ground swell of support for his good behavior and what not to have him released. He was in jail for planning a robbery. He got pressure from someone to pardon him I am sure.

If you read further on what happened afterward, his wife called the police and accused him of strangling her after SHE confronted him for wanting to leave her. He was aquitted of the strangulation charge. (Third degree felony)He was given domestic battery a misdemeanor and served three months for it. Even though already out he is still appealing his conviction. Stating she was the violent one. You tell me Celtic where you lie with this. They basically gave him a jaywalking ticket. Who did they believe?
The 16 year old had his sentence of life without parole reversed by the US Supreme Court as being unconstitutional. He was paroled in 2020 according to what I posted so I don't know where you got 2014. I don't know any details about his parole.

The fact Davidson didn't shoot anyone doesn't make him innocent. He applied for clemency in 2013 and 2017 and was denied. I didn't see any details but maybe there was reason to keep him in jail. So call me skeptical that there was a real reason for being pardoned based on what we know.

Have you been on a jury? It's amazing how prisoners suddenly become a saint when they might be sentenced to death. So I don't put any faith in him being a good guy. The issue with his wife is too much he said, she said and we know how that goes. But for some reason, they found him guilty of something and maybe that's all they could approve. Having been on juries, I have learned that what counts is what is presented in court, so I have no opinion on his guilt or innocence. (We have seen this with some Georgia football players).

Check above response. One additional piece of info. The killing of the undercover cop happened in 1990. He was in jail for 30 years for planning the event that lead to his death. I am not a lawyer and don’t pretend to be. I am sure the sentence could be worse. He wasn’t planning a murder. But his actions lead to one. I don’t know.

This is true, but it's not additional information and doesn't change anything.

Reactions: zingerdawg

BOOM!!!

Consistency, You bring this up about Trump and yet when others bring up this Biden or Harris has done you say I do not feel guilty about it or cannot do anything about it. Then why bring any of it up?
I really cannot tell what you are talking about. I brought up Trump's pardon and questioned that. Nothing to do with feeling guilty. If you are asking why I brought that up, it's obviously to show a negative about Trump but you knew that.

I told you already that I said I didn't feel guilty in response to Zinger - that's the only reason. As I said it was a tragedy.

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
I really cannot tell what you are talking about. I brought up Trump's pardon and questioned that. Nothing to do with feeling guilty. If you are asking why I brought that up, it's obviously to show a negative about Trump but you knew that.

I told you already that I said I didn't feel guilty in response to Zinger - that's the only reason. As I said it was a tragedy.
Actually after reading this post a couple of times I want to thank you. At least you admit that you don't care what happens. The only interest you have in bringing up any tragic event is to try and make Trump look bad. You do not actually care how many murders rapes or other crimes are committed due to the open border polices of kamala and the dims. Yes you may consider them tragic for those involved, but its NO BIG DEAL TO YOU as long as the dims are the ones responsible. SMH sad sad sad. Well keep on keeping on. We all know the motive for the leftist on this board. Stop trump is the only thing your tds minds can process.

If you want, go ahead and tell us. Not the same situation anyway.

Trump directly gave the pardon for no reason at all it appears. Why can't you ever directly respond to what is posted. Are you okay with what Trump did?
So you still didn't answer my question. How typical. But you go on and babble about something else. Does that make you feel better about yourself? I didn't bring up any tragedy - I brought up the pardon and never said that was a tragedy. I guess you need to read what I said a few more times.

• Haha
So you still didn't answer my question. How typical. But you go on and babble about something else. Does that make you feel better about yourself? I didn't bring up any tragedy - I brought up the pardon and never said that was a tragedy. I guess you need to read what I said a few more times.
I refer you to my last post above that you put the laugh emoji on. Again, proof that you only care about ZERO unless YOU think it makes Trump look bad. You said it. You don't CARE. I read what you said. I read all your posts. And when it gets right down to it. This is quoted from you
in this thread. " I don't feel guilty and don't care"

Last edited:

kamala should be proud

Yeah. That is what I meant. When others bring up the same type things of Biden or Harris your responses totally change. Never mind, they both do bad things and it is on both sides.

Now is not the time to politicize a school shooting, but it absolutely is time to politicize the shit out of a white girl getting killed by an illegal.

Now is not the time to politicize a school shooting, but it absolutely is time to politicize the shit out of a white girl getting killed by an illegal.
Responding to another post about this. If you don’t want to politicize gun control when it comes to mass shootings, you seem to be in the minority. Laken Riley happened a good while ago. A preventable murder with a better border policy. Doesn’t happen without it. It is literally directly because of a political decision. This didn’t happen because of politics or lack of gun control. This kid had a screw loose. He would have killed people either way at some point. Riley’s murderer never would have been here.

Please point to a post from me where I said don’t politicize this tragedy. It is always done that way. Sad, but it is a wasted breath.

Responding to another post about this. If you don’t want to politicize gun control when it comes to mass shootings, you seem to be in the minority. Laken Riley happened a good while ago. A preventable murder with a better border policy. Doesn’t happen without it. It is literally directly because of a political decision. This didn’t happen because of politics or lack of gun control. This kid had a screw loose. He would have killed people either way at some point. Riley’s murderer never would have been here.

Please point to a post from me where I said don’t politicize this tragedy. It is always done that way. Sad, but it is a wasted breath.
Everyone here seems to be the self-claimed exception when I point out Republican bullshit. "That's not me! That's all those other Republicans."

It's straight out of the GOP playbook. Kemp pulled it out yesterday. "Now's not the time for addressing the actual problem. Now is the time for thoughts and prayers, blah, blah, blah."

Poor Laken Riley wasn't even cold before she became the poster child for immigration and the disaster that has been Biden-Harris. If Fox News could've plastered crime scene photos all over their airwaves, they would have. That same "now-is-not-the-time" Kemp was on Fox News invoking her murder in the name of the border crisis two damn days after her death.

You want to use her death to make a point? Fine. I personally think it's fair game. But Republicans (not you, I know!) need to stop with the "now-is-not-the-time" bullshit when current events don't fit their narrative.

Now y'all run off and find some "research" of Democrats doing the same thing, because I'm sure it's coming.

Everyone here seems to be the self-claimed exception when I point out Republican bullshit. "That's not me! That's all those other Republicans."

It's straight out of the GOP playbook. Kemp pulled it out yesterday. "Now's not the time for addressing the actual problem. Now is the time for thoughts and prayers, blah, blah, blah."

Poor Laken Riley wasn't even cold before she became the poster child for immigration and the disaster that has been Biden-Harris. If Fox News could've plastered crime scene photos all over their airwaves, they would have. That same "now-is-not-the-time" Kemp was on Fox News invoking her murder in the name of the border crisis two damn days after her death.

You want to use her death to make a point? Fine. I personally think it's fair game. But Republicans (not you, I know!) need to stop with the "now-is-not-the-time" bullshit when current events don't fit their narrative.
Like I said it is wasted breath. I don’t blame kemp for saying it. Or any democrat from saying it. You like being lumped in with others saying or doing these things too I guess. That is what you just did to me.

Kamala barely let the body get cold before she jumped in. At least kemp called it a tragedy and recognized how awful this was. Reached out to the families. Do you think Kamala or Joe reached out to Riley’s parent. No. Because they would have said come down here and meet me in a dark alley. Two totally different situations.

Like I said it is wasted breath. I don’t blame kemp for saying it. Or any democrat from saying it. You like being lumped in with others saying or doing these things too I guess. That is what you just did to me.

Kamala barely let the body get cold before she jumped in. At least kemp called it a tragedy and recognized how awful this was. Reached out to the families. Do you think Kamala or Joe reached out to Riley’s parent. No. Because they would have said come down here and meet me in a dark alley. Two totally different situations.
I really enjoy your "Oh no. Please don't lump me in with people saying or doing inappropriate things" pearl-clutching after you refer to Michelle Obama as "that bitch" in the same thread.

Your indignation would resonate a little more if it wasn't so full of horseshit.

Reactions: shonuff253
What about it? Harris misstated what Vance said? I know. Or that Vance said we need more security? I saw that too. What's your point?
No, she didn't simply misstate his remarks. She and tampon boy misquoted deceitfully for political gain and politicizing the shooting. You know that, you are just being intentionally obtuse. You can spin all you want but the truth is right there for honest people to see. So your propaganda will fall on deaf ears unless of course it is another tds suffering or dishonest person reading your spin.
DIMS always politicize tragedy. The bodies can still be laying in the street and a dim pol will be loud and proud calling for MORE gun control.

Actually after reading this post a couple of times I want to thank you. At least you admit that you don't care what happens. The only interest you have in bringing up any tragic event is to try and make Trump look bad. You do not actually care how many murders rapes or other crimes are committed due to the open border polices of kamala and the dims. Yes you may consider them tragic for those involved, but its NO BIG DEAL TO YOU as long as the dims are the ones responsible. SMH sad sad sad. Well keep on keeping on. We all know the motive for the leftist on this board. Stop trump is the only thing your tds minds can process.

I refer you to my last post above that you put the laugh emoji on. Again, proof that you only care about ZERO unless YOU think it makes Trump look bad. You said it. You don't CARE. I read what you said. I read all your posts. And when it gets right down to it. This is quoted from you
in this thread. " I don't feel guilty and don't care"
You either have no ability to comprehend posts or you are purposely trying to change what I said to try and slander me. Given your history I would lean to the latter.

I laughed at the first post here because I had responded to someone else and you decided to respond to me and totally not know what was going on. In post #7 I responded to Zinger complaining about Kamala and claiming that she was trying to make me feel guilty about her grifting. I don't feel guilty and don't care was a response to that and only that. You also purposely left off the rest of my sentence which was "...except I hate all these politicians are in it to make money." Obviously this response had nothing to do with any tragedy. But you decided to turn it into something it wasn't. This was just another one of your attacks and I usually find no reason to respond. All I could do was laugh at your attempt to attack me.

But you just wouldn't quit and had to double down. You are wrong that I only care about something that makes Trump look bad (actually he has no trouble making himself look bad). You just constantly attack people who don't agree with you. You have shown no acceptance of something you don't agree with. Do you want to try and deny that. And so once again you say that "I don't feel guilty and don't care" without any context. So I have to conclude you are doing this on purpose. At least everyone knows what you are.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT