ADVERTISEMENT

Trump supporter assassinated

The worthless POS mayor Ted Wheeler just held a press conference and spent 30 seconds talking about someone being murder because of his impotence. Then he went on a 10 minute diatribe about Trump is a mean guy and he is causing the violence in his city. He is so clueless that I’m almost embarrassed for him. What a Buffoon. I know this is a very liberal city but there must be enough reasonable democrats out there to recall this guy.
He isnt as clueless as people think. He is getting paid from somewhere to foment.

The worthless POS mayor Ted Wheeler just held a press conference and spent 30 seconds talking about someone being murder because of his impotence. Then he went on a 10 minute diatribe about Trump is a mean guy and he is causing the violence in his city. He is so clueless that I’m almost embarrassed for him. What a Buffoon. I know this is a very liberal city but there must be enough reasonable democrats out there to recall this guy.
One running against him is even more liberal, I hear.

One running against him is even more liberal, I hear.
But if they recall him then that should set up a special election so others can get in. Not sure how that works. If not, recall her too. So many of them have to be pissed. Of course they should be pissed at themselves and probably won’t learn from their mistakes.

Right the time for sitting on your hands and waiting for another good man to protect your family from the criminals and marxists has passed us by. We all see what’s coming and the question is will you submit to tyranny or rise up to defend this great country.

That's a good question. But here is your flaw. See I consider myself a patriot and from my prospective the tyranny you speak of comes from the other direction. Now see the problem? You feel like you are right and I feel like I am? Now the ONLY solution to this problem is compromise, something that has held this country together for over 200 years. You can't get everything you want and I can't get everything I want. If we continue down this road there is definitely going to be a civil war. I always thought we wouldn't but now I'm not so sure. Certainly some on the left have gone too far and I'm willing to acknowledge that.... You conservatives with some common sense need to start pushing back on the extreme rhetoric on your side though.... You've got people running all over the country with high powered rifles itching to start crap and it needs to stop. For my part in discussions with like minded people like myself I have been pushing back on the rhetoric from the left.

Reactions: celticdawg
That's a good question. But here is your flaw. See I consider myself a patriot and from my prospective the tyranny you speak of comes from the other direction. Now see the problem? You feel like you are right and I feel like I am? Now the ONLY solution to this problem is compromise, something that has held this country together for over 200 years. You can't get everything you want and I can't get everything I want. If we continue down this road there is definitely going to be a civil war. I always thought we wouldn't but now I'm not so sure. Certainly some on the left have gone too far and I'm willing to acknowledge that.... You conservatives with some common sense need to start pushing back on the extreme rhetoric on your side though.... You've got people running all over the country with high powered rifles itching to start crap and it needs to stop. For my part in discussions with like minded people like myself I have been pushing back on the rhetoric from the left.
Just curious, what do you think a "high-powered rifle" is?

Reactions: Deadlyputter
I agree that the militia image doesn't help Trump at all, and it is not helpful to anyone. I think all leaders should universally rally behind law enforcement, and support the job that they need to do to quell the violence that supposedly ALL leaders on both sides are in favor of. The question is will all leaders publicly support law enforcement?

Reactions: BamaDawg62
Has there been anything from conservative leaders even remotely close to the rhetoric coming from Democratic leaders in Washington?

I don't believe he is clueless, he is pushing the criminal agenda of the criminal dem party....lie, lie lie. dem party leaders should arrested charged with treason, decently tried, decently convicted and decently shot.

For my part in discussions with like minded people like myself I have been pushing back on the rhetoric from the left.

It's not the rhetoric from the left. The left is literally burning down cities and in Oregon, prosecutors are not bringing charges against the most violent rioters and refuse federal assistance. So yeah, when you start burning down cities where people earn their livings, run their businesses and sometimes reside, people will show up to defend against anarchy.

Some of the defenders will be nutcases but they aren't showing up because leftist nutcases like K. Harris are on TV saying the protest will never end and soliciting donations to bail rioters out of jail. They are showing up because the people she is encouraging are on a rampage.

Last edited:
You've got people running all over the country with high powered rifles itching to start crap

What a load of crap... You really believe that?... guess you don’t own one of those businesses that got burned to the ground... yeah, those Christian white supremacist w/ guns just show up outta nowhere for no darn reason and are just itching to start some violence with all the innocent social justice protester’s... my gawddddd... wake the F up man!

I have a couple of questions for you.

1. Do you consider the rioters and the craziness at night patriots and are you one of those types. You just said you consider yourself a Patriot. So I am just curious.

2. You say there must my a compromise. I honestly have no clue what the demands of the rioters are. I really haven’t even heard demands of the peaceful protestors.

3. As far as I know all I want is peace and non violence. With normal debate. So is a compromise partial peace and safety for my family and our country?

4. What ways did Obama compromise? Other then speak decisive rhetoric I never seen him cross the aisle once.

imho and I think that most honest people on the board feel like the last 11 years the left hasn’t compromised at all and even when they lost the election they have been running coup after coup attempt through Obamq spying and Biden himself recommending the Logan attack.

I will be perfectly frank with you. I am not sure what you mean by compromise because the moderate right, the right and the extreme right have just been sitting her taking this BS. My black friends say that Obama did nothing for his people and now you have but job white liberals committing the most horrid violence this country has seen in our lifetimes and they don’t think this is good for bringing the country together:

For the past 11 years I wouldn’t have been so frank but really where do you think the left wing hasn’t gotten every Marxist idea past?

Reactions: deadduckdawg
Nah, bro. "compromise" hasn't saved anybody.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT