ADVERTISEMENT

Trump wants to be a dictator? Time Magazine asked him............

I don’t support Trump’s support of the J6 riot. Total bullshit.

The size of this issue and the fact that it is openly anti American pro terrorists and racist against Jews and the fact that this president is sitting silent is phuckimg shameful. Total bullshit on steroids. This is a freaking cancer spreading.
He’s not sitting silent. Maybe try Google before you assume your news sources are feeding you the true picture.

And you are fooling yourself if you think lying about election fraud, demonizing half the country and violently attacking a core democratic process in an effort to deny an election outcome isn’t “anti American”.

And not only does Trump fail to condemn all that, he praises it and promises to reward the people who did it. That’s just a blatantly hypocritical position to take.

“The White House heavily criticized comments that resurfaced this week from a student leader of the pro-Palestinian protests at Columbia University.”

“These dangerous, appalling statements turn the stomach and should serve as a wakeup call. It is hideous to advocate for the murder of Jews,” White House deputy press secretary Andrew Bates said in a statement Friday.

“President Biden has been clear that violent rhetoric, hate speech, and Antisemitic remarks have no place in America whatsoever, and he will always stand against them,” he added.

He’s not sitting silent. Maybe try Google before you assume your news sources are feeding you the true picture.

And you are fooling yourself if you think lying about election fraud, demonizing half the country and violently attacking a core democratic process in an effort to deny an election outcome isn’t “anti American”.

And not only does Trump fail to condemn all that, he praises it and promises to reward the people who did it. That’s just a blatantly hypocritical position to take.

“The White House heavily criticized comments that resurfaced this week from a student leader of the pro-Palestinian protests at Columbia University.”

“These dangerous, appalling statements turn the stomach and should serve as a wakeup call. It is hideous to advocate for the murder of Jews,” White House deputy press secretary Andrew Bates said in a statement Friday.

“President Biden has been clear that violent rhetoric, hate speech, and Antisemitic remarks have no place in America whatsoever, and he will always stand against them,” he added.

Sorry this rises to the level of a specific presidential address. His weak ass statements through his administration are an explicit admission to me that he doesn’t want to appear out front on this. He doesn’t want the sound bite that might hurt him with those guys. It is the polar opposite of his reaction on any other perceived alighted group. I mean he scheduled an impromptu albeit disaster press conference to address his mental capacity. His teeth gritting “how the hell dare you bring up my son” acting job. Mexico / Gaza. Remember? That was important. This is not.

This is bullshit. You may not admit that. But it is. And I actually predict he will finally begrudgingly look to “flex his muscles” on this. But ONLY because it is clearly hurting him now. This is the low point of his Presidency. And that’s saying something.

Reactions: poochpup

“The White House” is NOT the president. Joe Biden has NOT stood up there and said “what is happening on college campuses is a disgrace and will not be tolerated. All these people should be arrested and expelled. Anyone here on a visa participating should have that visa revoked and be deported. Any non student participants should be arrested for trespassing”

“The White House” is NOT the president. Joe Biden has NOT stood up there and said “what is happening on college campuses is a disgrace and will not be tolerated. All these people should be arrested and expelled. Anyone here on a visa participating should have that visa revoked and be deported. Any non student participants should be arrested for trespassing”
100 percent. I actually think it is worse that he is putting his staff out there. It admits this is an issue but by omission clear he doesn’t want to be out front. Weak ass leadership. For God’s sake step up for the Jewish people in this Country. “To all the Jewish kids on these campuses, I have your back”.

Sorry this rises to the level of a specific presidential address. His weak ass statements through his administration are an explicit admission to me that he doesn’t want to appear out front on this. He doesn’t want the sound bite that might hurt him with those guys. It is the polar opposite of his reaction on any other perceived alighted group. I mean he scheduled an impromptu albeit disaster press conference to address his mental capacity. His teeth gritting “how the hell dare you bring up my son” acting job. Mexico / Gaza. Remember? That was important. This is not.

This is bullshit. You may not admit that. But it is. And I actually predict he will finally begrudgingly look to “flex his muscles” on this. But ONLY because it is clearly hurting him now. This is the low point of his Presidency. And that’s saying something.
That’s fine if you disagree with his approach. I actually agree with you. But suggesting he has been silent on the topic is as inaccurate as the claims that he never condemned the violence during the summer riots.

On the topic of riots and comments, I don’t remember you condemning Trump’s position on the J6 rioters but I honestly could have missed it. I think the president praising and promising to pardon violent criminals, which clearly encourages future violence, it a much bigger issue than Biden’s tepid response to the current protestors, but you likely disagree.

I also don’t remember you or any other Trump supporters condemning Trump when he invited two well known antisemites to dinner at Mar A Lago. That was a very clear opportunity for people to show support for Jews, but silence.

I’d support people on visas being expelled if they are accused of a violent offense. No issues with that at all. Prosecute all of the people involved to the full extent of the law based on their crimes.

It should be that simple in every situation.

That’s fine if you disagree with his approach. I actually agree with you. But suggesting he has been silent on the topic is as inaccurate as the claims that he never condemned the violence during the summer riots.

On the topic of riots and comments, I don’t remember you condemning Trump’s position on the J6 rioters but I honestly could have missed it. I think the president praising and promising to pardon violent criminals, which clearly encourages future violence, it a much bigger issue than Biden’s tepid response to the current protestors, but you likely disagree.

I also don’t remember you or any other Trump supporters condemning Trump when he invited two well known antisemites to dinner at Mar A Lago. That was a very clear opportunity for people to show support for Jews, but silence.

I’d support people on visas being expelled if they are accused of a violent offense. No issues with that at all. Prosecute all of the people involved to the full extent of the law based on their crimes.

It should be that simple in every situation.
I was just making a point. It doesnt have to be all that. Though it is probably not a bad thing. The point is that Biden is staying completely silent on the issue for political reasons, which I agree with you is the reason not cause he is actually antisemitic. And him politicizing something like this is as c*nty as it gets.

And again, I have no issues at all knocking Trump. He’s a POS. And all the election denying shows him as POS and as a whiny bitch. But after dining with them, he also came out and said Kanye is very disturbed and he had no clue who the other people were. He actually said it. And after the Charlottesville stuff that the media loves to quote, he personally called out the fringe right and said that the Neo Nazi and white supremacist right wingers need to be condemned. Every issue during Trumps 4 years HE SPOKE. Love him or hate him. He addressed the nation. He didn’t calculate what would have been the best political thing to do.

You would be going absolute batsh*t right now if Trump were not personally condemning this stuff. And rightfully so. As would I. As would I believe others on this board.

And this is NOT about Trump. So idk why you even posted that about Trump. This is about Biden being a co*ksucker for being silent while Antisemitism is spreading in this nation, especially on college campuses that all receive massive federal funding, and he is hiding and staying silent so he can win Michigan.

Trump did ask Russia to hack dem emails, in a well publicized press conference, and they did. Not even Trump wastes time bothering to deny that fact, and like you today, his supporters suggested at the time it was all a big joke.

Trump did tell the Proud Boys to stand back and stand by, during a televised debate, and now most of the leadership of that group is serving decades in a federal penitentiary after being convicted of sedition. That is a fact.

And Trump praises his followers who have been convicted of felony assault on LEOs every opportunity he has, and has promised to pardon them if elected. Pardoning criminals who were engaged in a violent political act for your benefit is a purely authoritarian action.

We inhabit two very different realities, which makes any exchange of ideas an utter waste of time. Cheers.
You are just as far to your side as the others are to their side. You think you are objective but you are very selective when you choose to acknowledge any flaw from the left. You tend to only point to what Trump did or what MTG said.
Hilary and Biden’s classified document issues were worse than Trumps. The major difference was Trump owned it in a cavalier manner and the other 2 acted like they did nothing wrong or turned them over years later and said oops.
Hilary asked for help from the Russians and anyone willing to help. She just did it in a more devious way. To me that is much worse than owning it and flaunting it.
Biden and Trump are both undesirable in so many ways. Yet both sides think the other is much worse. They are both awful in certain areas but one has his positions as the left has continued to move farther and farther to the left. He has no clue what he believes or knows where he stands. He only parrots what he is told.
I care about financial policy, stopping the woke agenda, and protecting family values.
Neither are great options but one is better in my opinion.

Biden succeeded. Does he answer questions for his actions? Nope. Check. Is he trying to throw his political opponents in jail? Yes Check. Does he lie to the American people about the state of the country? Check. Does he ever tell the truth? No. Check. Does he give a shit who he lets in the country. And who they kill. No. Check. Forces people to call him the big guy. Check. Drives a corvette and forgets he has top secret info in the glove box. Also check.

I got off topic. Sorry. But Brandon sucks.

He does this constantly. He admires dictators of several countries. He can't talk straight as he is always screwing with someone.
Because the people asking the questions are only after gotcha answers. Biden wouldn’t even entertain the thought of a serious interview. The questions are given beforehand. He controls the media he uses and the message. That is what a dictator does. Tell you what. You go look up how many interviews in the last three years trump has done with left leaning media outlets. Then go do Biden. I will help you out. The number for Biden is 0. For Trump it is mid double digits. This is not how presidents should be allowed to handle the media. Ever. Yet you give him a pass and kiss his ass. Just because you hate Trump. Way more dangerous than anything Trump could ever do.

Because the people asking the questions are only after gotcha answers. Biden wouldn’t even entertain the thought of a serious interview. The questions are given beforehand. He controls the media he uses and the message. That is what a dictator does. Tell you what. You go look up how many interviews in the last three years trump has done with left leaning media outlets. Then go do Biden. I will help you out. The number for Biden is 0. For Trump it is mid double digits. This is not how presidents should be allowed to handle the media. Ever. Yet you give him a pass and kiss his ass. Just because you hate Trump. Way more dangerous than anything Trump could ever do.
If you are CEO of a public Company, every quarter the market demands you get in front of a team of Wall Street analysts and get battered with questions about the Company and its financial performance / prospects. For usually an hour at least.

The President of the United States refuses to spend two minutes subjected to rehearsed questions from lapdog media.

Reactions: zingerdawg
I ask him, Don’t you see why many Americans see such talk of dictatorship as contrary to our most cherished principles? Trump says no. Quite the opposite, he insists. “I think a lot of people like it.”
How reliable is Time? Not credible. Trump often makes comments to drive lefties into a meltdown, it works so often

I'm old enough to remember "Russia, if you're listening..."
Yes he did, the obvious reason was maybe Russia had those 33,000 deleted emails of Hillary’s which were under subpoena, had been stored on her illegal, unsecured server which had been entered by foreign actors.

100 percent. I actually think it is worse that he is putting his staff out there. It admits this is an issue but by omission clear he doesn’t want to be out front. Weak ass leadership. For God’s sake step up for the Jewish people in this Country. “To all the Jewish kids on these campuses, I have your back”.
It looks especially bad when KJP is flipping thru a binder, stuttering and stammering only to say things not remotely related or to lie and deny.

He does this constantly. He admires dictators of several countries. He can't talk straight as he is always screwing with someone.
One dictator he doesn’t admire is our very own Joe Biden. Trump may admire some dictators, but Biden caves to them. He has and is letting China destroy our country, get off Scot free from unleashing Covid, Putin has become filthy rich o er the last 3 years, Iran had less than $3 Bil when Biden was sworn in now they are flush with over $100 Bil from oil sales, Biden gave them billions more, he helped to defeat a Conservative in Brazil by backing a man who is in the pocket of China.

As far as talking straight, Biden can’t be understood, he can’t even read a teleprompter.

Reactions: oldmandawg

The emotionally distressed right wingers on jan 6 were armed with perhaps one set of antlers,...the person that died was a right wing protestor,...the claim that 5 guards/security died is based on them dieing years later by stroke/heart attack/illness attributed to the experience of jan 6 causing emotional trauma on them, which is creative in the need to produce numbers

Gore, Hillary, Abrams can deny an election for a period of time,..and in the case of Abrams never acknowledge defeat,....but democracy depends on these people with the money and media owned by the money,..because when a political party spends more, it means they just care more from the heart

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT