ADVERTISEMENT

Truth will never see the light of day

from this incompetent group of bums who take lying to a level I’ve never seen. The fact that they claim Trump is a fascist liar would be hilarious if not so sad.

Not lying here. It's you saying she said Dems wanted schools open and Republicans wanted them closed. That's what you and the "bum" that posted this wants people to think.

She's saying Trump's mismanagement of the virus caused the school shut downs. You may not agree, but that's an opinion.

She's saying that under their administration things opened back up and went back closer to normal. That's true. Now it would have happened under the other administration as well, but she didn't lie about it.

Reactions: shonuff253
from this incompetent group of bums who take lying to a level I’ve never seen. The fact that they claim Trump is a fascist liar would be hilarious if not so sad.

HOLY SH-T
Kemp and DeSantis beg to differ
She is so stupid….I think the name “NOTEBOOK” is a good one for her..I have others that I can’t mention on here

Last edited:
Let's see here who knew the risks kids would face by not being in school, and did something about to get them back into classrooms. In spite of Pubs, right?! Amazing anybody would still take the time to defend the Democratic party on their DOCUMENTED years-long aversion to getting schools open. And now the data shows the aftermath.

You should genuinely rethink your stance on this. We are all capable of thinking for ourselves and not toeing the party line on every topic.

This is a state and local issue. Children were robbed of necessary education, especially in larger cities. It was the ones that needed it the most who were left unaccounted for extended periods of time. Those children are now double-screwed, which means a higher probability of worse outcomes long-term.

As an adult, you take for granted what you learned in your early years and don’t realize the work that goes into preparing a child for higher learning.

I witnessed firsthand what happened in Atlanta Public Schools at the hands of Democratic leadership, and it was a travesty. Adults put themselves before children.

If you think Trump’s administration is the reason for extended school closures, and that Democrats decreased those timeframes, you are wildly misinformed.

Not lying here. It's you saying she said Dems wanted schools open and Republicans wanted them closed. That's what you and the "bum" that posted this wants people to think.

She's saying Trump's mismanagement of the virus caused the school shut downs. You may not agree, but that's an opinion.

She's saying that under their administration things opened back up and went back closer to normal. That's true. Now it would have happened under the other administration as well, but she didn't lie about it.

You should genuinely rethink your stance on this. We are all capable of thinking for ourselves and not toeing the party line on every topic.

This is a state and local issue. Children were robbed of necessary education, especially in larger cities. It was the ones that needed it the most who were left unaccounted for extended periods of time. Those children are now double-screwed, which means a higher probability of worse outcomes long-term.

As an adult, you take for granted what you learned in your early years and don’t realize the work that goes into preparing a child for higher learning.

I witnessed firsthand what happened in Atlanta Public Schools at the hands of Democratic leadership, and it was a travesty. Adults put themselves before children.

If you think Trump’s administration is the reason for extended school closures, and that Democrats decreased those timeframes, you are wildly misinformed.
Not to mention the indoctrination of political views and ideas these God awful Dem led school systems are putting into these kids heads.

Last edited:

lol wow ok.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT