ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker Carlson

Tonight crushed the cable news industry. Not just Fox or CNN, but the entire market. One video, one man, 10:25 long, 44.5 million views in 9 hours, and counting. Unannounced, unpromoted.

He recommitted early in the segment to being Russia’s top US propagandist with the lies and half truths regarding the dam breach. Good to confirm he is still 100% aligned with the war criminal and his invasion force.

I wonder how many of Tucker’s viewers were part of the same Russian troll farm operation that was focused on helping Trump beat Clinton in 2016?

Regardless, the impressive size of Tucker’s US audience is tangible evidence of why republicans have a problem in 2024. The rhetoric needed to win the primaries will be a problem in the general.

When the next round of Trump indictments drop, the scramble by DeSantis and others to find a viable position on the topic is going to be wild.

He recommitted early in the segment to being Russia’s top US propagandist with the lies and half truths regarding the dam breach. Good to confirm he is still 100% aligned with the war criminal and his invasion force.

I wonder how many of Tucker’s viewers were part of the same Russian troll farm operation that was focused on helping Trump beat Clinton in 2016?

Regardless, the impressive size of Tucker’s US audience is tangible evidence of why republicans have a problem in 2024. The rhetoric needed to win the primaries will be a problem in the general.

When the next round of Trump indictments drop, the scramble by DeSantis and others to find a viable position on the topic is going to be wild.
God forbid we should look at more than one perspective without regurgitating the company line. Maybe you could give us some facts on how Russia benefits from blowing up that dam? NOPE, two Russian Collusions and a But Trump.

The post was about Carlson's impact on media. Imagine what could happen if his posts were promoted the same way as most viral video. Now up to 83 million views.

brady-bunch-jan-brady.gif

You are jealous that you’re MSM propaganda networks can’t touch him so common sense tells me he more trusted than anything you radical libs can spit out.

140909-ukraine-nazi-02.jpg

This picture of Ukrainian soldiers wasn't on Fox, it came from NYT, NBC and many others. Are they part of the troll farm as well?

What a load of uninformed partisan crap. Funny how you guys love communist ideas as long as your party is not in power and totally love the power when your pseudo prez is in office. The dem party is so aligned with Marxist ideals, there really is no need to differentiate by name.

Biden’s economic sanctions backfired, as we said they would. His weakness as a leader is what led to the invasion in the first place. His wreckless behavior, drawing us closer to WW3 should will go down as a textbook example of failed foreign policy.

The UKR soldiers have largely quit fighting. They aren’t giving up, just walking away because of the human lawn mower that is war.

As we speak, the US is refurbishing tons of aircraft and military equipment that has been mothballed, readying F-16s , awacs, etc. for delivery to Europe. I bet they wish they had back all the equipment Joe gave to the taliban.

You, and all of us better hope there is no direct engagement of US and Russian forces, as others fill in for the UKR soldiers. It could very easily lead to nuclear attacks by Russia on Europe, or even worse. If your leader goes too far off the rails, it will lead to pain as you could never imagine. And if that happens, we have nobody but a brain dead Biden, president in name only to thank for it.

Dude. Let me clue you in. There is a huge transformation occurring. This isn’t a Tucker thing although he has an impressive following. This is a media thing. Social Media and Substack are going to engulf the legacy media. Crackpots like Maddow are going to pull some numbers too.

More bull skate from the most brain dead propagandist for the left and all things untrue will schiff. All that crap you or one of your equally brain dead acolytes posted last night about the investigation into your criminal president that has sold out the country was a big fat LIE. In fact when asked about it bar himself slammed the dim making the statement and stated bluntly that it had been deferred to Del. For further investigation. But true to form, Garland covering for Biden won’t appoint a special prosecutor giving him the final say on what happens. We know you are cool with this. It only helps support your lies and propaganda. We also know you wouldn’t know most likely because you get your talking points directly from the dnc. You know Mr schiff, I don’t personally care what lies you spew because most recognize you for what you are. What I do care about is the. 2 Or 3 weak minds you exploit with your spin I feel sorry for them. They pop up with likes on every ridiculous lie and propaganda piece you post.

More bull skate from the most brain dead propagandist for the left and all things untrue will schiff. All that crap you or one of your equally brain dead acolytes posted last night about the investigation into your criminal president that has sold out the country was a big fat LIE. In fact when asked about it bar himself slammed the dim making the statement and stated bluntly that it had been deferred to Del. For further investigation. But true to form, Garland covering for Biden won’t appoint a special prosecutor giving him the final say on what happens. We know you are cool with this. It only helps support your lies and propaganda. We also know you wouldn’t know most likely because you get your talking points directly from the dnc. You know Mr schiff, I don’t personally care what lies you spew because most recognize you for what you are. What I do care about is the. 2 Or 3 weak minds you exploit with your spin I feel sorry for them. They pop up with likes on every ridiculous lie and propaganda piece you post.
Trump’s forthcoming indictments for obstruction and espionage seem to have you even more agitated than usual.

God forbid we should look at more than one perspective without regurgitating the company line. Maybe you could give us some facts on how Russia benefits from blowing up that dam? NOPE, two Russian Collusions and a But Trump.

The post was about Carlson's impact on media. Imagine what could happen if his posts were promoted the same way as most viral video. Now up to 83 million views.

brady-bunch-jan-brady.gif
I’ll freely admit my enmity toward Tucker borders on the irrational.

He rails against the elites when he was raised in La Jolla, attended one of the most effete New England boarding schools and legally changed his middle name to Swanson after his father married the frozen TV dinner heiress.

He rails against election fraud on the air and mocks the sources of those lies and his audience in private.

He heaps praise on Trump on the air while communicating in private that Trump is a danger to the country and he can’t wait to be done with him.

And his segment last night started with the lie that the Russian occupied territory of Ukraine, that was defined and acknowledged during the dissolution of the USSR, belongs to Russia and not the country Russia invaded.

The Dominion lawsuit proved what most of us already knew, which is that Tucker doesn’t believe most of what he says and he doesn’t care what the impact is on the country as long as he gets paid.

What’s amazing to me is that millions of people are still willing to happily consume his bullshit. But then again millions also still believe the 2020 election was stolen and that Trump is entirely innocent of any transgressions, so anything is possible.

He rails against the elites when he was raised in La Jolla, attended one of the most effete New England boarding schools and legally changed his middle name to Swanson after his father married the frozen TV dinner heiress.

He rails against election fraud on the air and mocks the sources of those lies and his audience in private.

He heaps praise on Trump on the air while communicating in private that Trump is a danger to the country and he can’t wait to be done with him.

And his segment last night started with the lie that the Russian occupied territory of Ukraine, that was defined and acknowledged during the dissolution of the USSR, belongs to Russia and not the country Russia invaded.

The Dominion lawsuit proved what most of us already knew, which is that Tucker doesn’t believe most of what he says and he doesn’t care what the impact is on the country as long as he gets paid.

What’s amazing to me is that millions of people are still willing to happily consume his bullshit. But then again millions also still believe the 2020 election was stolen and that Trump is entirely innocent of any transgressions, so anything is possible.
You sound like Joseph Gerboels sp, but you get the idea who I am talking about. You make a good propaganda in chief for the Dems.

Reactions: DTwnDawg
Trump’s forthcoming indictments for obstruction and espionage seem to have you even more agitated than usual.
Nope don't care about Trump, I won't lie for him like you do all things lib. I will say, if we didn't have the double standard we do Trump would not be indicted. And if we had a grand jury some where not in a stupid lib city Biden would be in jail after what we are finding out about his crimes. Crimes which of course you deny Mr. Schiff. Further, you have me all wrong.... I have told you folks repeatedly I didn't vote for Trump in the primary. but did in the general and will again if he is the nominee. Why you might ask, 1. Im not an idiot 2. I don't hate my country. 3. Don't believe in pedophilia, 4. Don't believe in murdering innocents. 5. No open borders for me. I could go on for a while. But said all this to say, its not anything about Trump with me. You are so wrong. Its about the country and the terrible way your party is destroying it AND I don't like your posts because they are always so dishonest and full of propaganda, lies and spin.. And before you post some left wing twitter twit confirming one of your posts, just know, those are laughable. You, a supposedly intelligent college graduate should know this, but you are either not that bright, or you are just dishonest.

Last edited:
Nope don't care about Trump, I won't lie for him like you do all things lib.
Funny how libs assume anybody conservative must be a Trumpist. I appreciate what he did and tried to do for the country but I think we have a couple other good options without the continuous circus. I hate that he is being politically persecuted because they’re so afraid of him exposing the corruption.

• Love
Reactions: cherrydawg

85 million including you thought biden wasn’t compromised. God knows how many did the same for fetterman. Which makes anything possible. This country can not only be that stupid once, but twice.

Reactions: DTwnDawg
Only those suffering from TDS pay attention anymore. The majority are convinced it’s all politically motivated. Just in case you’re mathematically challenged, that means that even ppl who don’t really like or support Trump believe it’s politically motivated.

What in my description of Tucker isn’t factually accurate?
This part: “And his segment last night started with the lie that the Russian occupied territory of Ukraine, that was defined and acknowledged during the dissolution of the USSR, belongs to Russia and not the country Russia invaded.”

I didn’t hear him say that. I heard him talk about the area now controlled by Russia, and that Russia built the hydro power plant years ago.

I have no dog in this fight. I hate both countries. I hope they both lose, but I didn’t hear Tucker say the land belongs to Russia.

This part: “And his segment last night started with the lie that the Russian occupied territory of Ukraine, that was defined and acknowledged during the dissolution of the USSR, belongs to Russia and not the country Russia invaded.”

I didn’t hear him say that. I heard him talk about the area now controlled by Russia, and that Russia built the hydro power plant years ago.

I have no dog in this fight. I hate both countries. I hope they both lose, but I didn’t hear Tucker say the land belongs to Russia.
He said, and I quote, “The khakhova dam was effectively Russian, it was built by the Russian government in 1957” and then goes on to talk about how the dam supplies water to Crimea, which has been home to the russian fleet for “the last 247 years”.

He also a said that there was no military reason for blowing the dam.

The dam was not effectively Russian. It was no longer Russian the day the USSR dissolved and Ukraine returned to being a sovereign nation. Suggesting anything else is justifying the invasion.

Also, it is well known that Ukraine was about to launch a major counter-offensive and the flooding impacts those plans. Flooding land has been a well known defensive measure for a thousand years or more, so Tucker’s statement is either deeply ignorant or intentionally a lie.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT