ADVERTISEMENT

UGA fans

dawgkc

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
Maybe this is just my feeling but, I think our program took it on the chin last year.

And because we had won back to back championships we were "willing" to.

But damn, our team WAS a top four team and had a top four resume. Undefeated regular season (back to back champs) and only loss a three point one to another playoff team on a neutral site. And yes, I get each season is it's own, but history matters. It is why the sec is overall valued more, because once matched in the playoffs against other elites we show the facts that our conference is better. But last year we didn't get the benefit of the doubt. We had to win 13 in a row to make the playoff similar to what it takes for a Cincinnati to make it I get WHY we were left out but the system was flawed. We were talked down most of the season like we played the little sisters of the poor each week , but I would have gladly played Michigan, TX or Washingtons schedules over ours when you factor in the sec championship. A one loss Georgia was better than all those teams including bama but we had to play an extra game where our top two playmakers were not well. And on that day, we made mistakes and the adjustments by the staff were not on point imo.

Because of that, I think our fan base, team, coaches etc might be loose and out for blood more than ever. I think we have some anger that we haven't had the past few years and we are about to leave no doubt who has the best program.

FTMFers!

Dawgs about to roll..angry style

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News