Them Dawgs hell
Gold Member
Oct 5, 2017
Just my 2 cents on the game.

How we win:
- Attack them vertically
- Use more motion to help Beck identify coverage presnap
- Break tendencies on offense, I’m looking at you Bobo
- Don’t have paralysis by analysis and come after Milroe and don’t nut up our defense scheme, I’m looking at you Kirby/Schuman
- Keep constant pressure on Milroe, make him beat us with his legs and not a deep ball
- I think defensively last year we actually played them pretty well minus a few short yardage situations on defense
- Do not wait for the fourth Qtr to finally let Beck rip it, we have to get his confidence up in the first half
- Score more than 3 pts in the first half 🤮

Overall I’m extremely worried about this game, before the season I was fairly confident. If we don’t show that we have a vertical passing game, Bama will do everything UK did x5. Last year when we played them their LBs and S played extremely aggressive downhill and didn’t capitalize on that until it was too late.

Hopefully this game against UK has lit a fire underneath the players and the COACHING staff.
We need Bobo coming out being aggressive in this game, if we come out doing the feeling out BS we will have a hard time winning. I don’t think that this years Bama team is the type that will be able to come from behind and win easily. Need to jump on them fast and have to score over 30 to beat them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.