ADVERTISEMENT

Uh Oh, sounds like Cohen was taping calls he had with the Donald

dawgfood0612

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2008
Latest revelation is that he has the Donald on tape discussing a payment to the former playmate who Trump says he didn't know

Now we know why Trump and Putin talked in private, Trump requested Vlad send his cronies over to have a "talk" with Cohen, and in return, Trump would give them Alaska and Hawaii.

Reactions: Trim-man
Latest revelation is that he has the Donald on tape discussing a payment to the former playmate who Trump says he didn't know

Now we know why Trump and Putin talked in private, Trump requested Vlad send his cronies over to have a "talk" with Cohen, and in return, Trump would give them Alaska and Hawaii.

If you two could actually bring yourselves to read the story, it is exculpatory for Trump. He didn't do anything and told Cohn if he decided to pay it to do it with a check so there would be a record. Your side is full of dirty pool players. Clinton Raped women you brainwashed minions like you fellas said that was in his personal life..

As I stated in an earlier post. You fellas are just the useful idiots that Russia, the media, and the Dimwit party need to divide the country and try to regain their power. If you were smart you would get off that train. IT IS BLANTENTLT obvious that Trumps policies are a gazillion times better for America that obigeardumboy. Good grief, its incredible just how pathetic you dims are when it comes to not caring about facts, and what is good for everyone.

Neither one of you can name a thing about Trumps polices that have been wrong.

If you two could actually bring yourselves to read the story, it is exculpatory for Trump. He didn't do anything and told Cohn if he decided to pay it to do it with a check so there would be a record. Your side is full of dirty pool players. Clinton Raped women you brainwashed minions like you fellas said that was in his personal life..

As I stated in an earlier post. You fellas are just the useful idiots that Russia, the media, and the Dimwit party need to dive the country and try to regain their power. If you were smart you would get off that train. IT IS BLANTENTLT obvious that Trumps policies are a gazillion times better for America that obigeardumboy. Good grief, its incredible just how pathetic you dims are when it comes to not caring about facts, and what is good for everyone.

Neither one of you can name a thing about Trumps polices that have been wrong.
What does any of this have to do with what I just said? You think that's the only conversation Cohen recorded? I would pump the brakes on calling people stupid.

Reactions: TheInitials
What does any of this have to do with what I just said? You think that's the only conversation Cohen recorded? I would pump the brakes on calling people stupid.

my commets are not about your post in this thread, its about foods post and then all the other Russia crap that you 2 have been bent out of shape about. Can you not see that the media is playing you dims to try and get the dims back in power. Do you not see the hypocrisy of their reporting.

They protected billy bob Clinton when he did his deeds in the wh and excoriate Trump for things he may or may not have done as a private citizen. They don't give a flip about killary's or obuttholes dealings with Russia, Iran or anything yet have been on suicide watch over hilldabeast bought and paid for political paper that has proven to be bullshot, that the Russians helped her put together. I am telling you, if the country survives this all out onslaught by you dims with the aid of the Russians and the media, you will one day be embarrassed for having fallen for the lies that your party and the media spew daily.

There is a deep state, they are all in on covering up odufus and killary's crimes and are trying to frame Trump. I hope you wake up soon than later. It is TRAGIC what is being done to the great country by 1 corrupt dimwit party.

All you have to do to see something is not right is look at 2 things, they allowed killary destroy electronic devices and not turn them over,,,, a CRIME, and the dnc will not let the FBI have their server that was "supposedly hacked" by the Russians. And the FBI was all in at the time on getting the beast elected (see Strzok and Page and Comey and Mullhead) Good GRIEF man,,,, you are smarter than this. WAKE UP

Reactions: Hoffman_rg

WGAS? Seriously. He wasn’t POTUS at the time. Besides, a number of journalists were recently dumped in disgrace over sexual harassment claims and 99% of Hollywood screws around or worse, and they're supposd to be our moral compass? I distinctly recall Bill Maher having a cow when the GOP went after Bubba over his Cigar escapade. Let’s see if he jumps to Trump’s defense.

I have a feeling that there will be more that comes out.

Nobody cares. The same folks and more will vote for Trump again next time. Everybody knew he was a “player” and couldn’t care less how many more bimbos come out of the wood work. Trump gladly “did” them all. Didn’t know her? Probably can’t remember them all. Make America Great Again!

Nobody cares. The same folks and more will vote for Trump again next time. Everybody knew he was a “player” and couldn’t care less how many more bimbos come out of the wood work. Trump gladly “did” them all. Didn’t know her? Probably can’t remember them all. Make America Great Again!
Ok man. Cool. to each his own. Never said you should vote differently.

You don't reckon Trump actually had.....umm....errr....relations with that drop-dead gorgeous Playboy whore and then gave her some money so his wife wouldn't find out, do you? If this is proven to be true, all the liberal pissing of their panties will be validated. The man was evil, unlike Bathhouse Barry and Pedophile Bill and Bulldyke Hillary who were so pure.

If Cohen did that and is releasing it to gain favor with Mueller, that’s an ethical violation as an attorney for which he can be disbarred. I guess he doesn’t care, given where he is going. But the attorney-client privilege belongs to the client, not the attorney. Cohen cannot release any tapes absent Trump’s consent unless it reveals criminal activity.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT