ADVERTISEMENT

Ukraine War Perspective

I'm not suggesting you should (or should not) support his candidacy, but you should listen to what he has to say and give it careful consideration.

Does he have a point? Is he wrong? Why?

I cannot disagree with anything he said. I believe that is the first time I have heard any politician be completely honest about this war and the first time anyone at his level saying that keeping us divided is their primary goal.

Russia was coming for Ukraine no matter what.

No doubt the military is powerful in politics, but to call Putin reasonable is laughable. Ukraine is just step one in his plan to rebuild the soviet bloc.

Event though I disagree with some of what he says here, he is my most likely vote over the tyrant and clueless Joe.

I'm not suggesting you should (or should not) support his candidacy, but you should listen to what he has to say and give it careful consideration.

This is so stupid. Lol

I’m glad we live in a free country where kooks like this can have a town square to spout off half-truths and falsehoods; I certainly don’t want some bureaucrat determining what is allowed or not.

That being said, you can’t possibly believe this stuff, right? He takes one sliver of truth and then adds on tons of supposition but doesn’t clarify it.

And people who are not educated, or simply want to believe it, believe it.

Last edited:

he’s right. russia has simply sought a neutral Ukraine. Almost had it if not for Boris Johnson. Joining NATO is where they drew the line. Can’t blame them, as we won’t allow certain factions in Cuba.

UKR has path no to victory, NONE. France, Germany, England can make their threats but their boutique armies have no influence. Russia can vaporize their airfields, cities and armies. If you believe the msm and believe different, you’re in a fairy tale. They know it but want that US backing.

most people in the US don’t give a damn about Eastern Europe or the Middle East for that matter. We certainly don’t care about 2 commies fighting. We want our border closed and this lawlessness stopped. That is the #1 thing our citizens care about. It’s the only issue trump needs to win, if he will just beat that drum until election.

What's wrong with his voice? Anyway if half of what he's claiming is true then Blackrock (and its investors) would be the biggest losers if Russia wins.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
he’s right. russia has simply sought a neutral Ukraine. Almost had it if not for Boris Johnson. Joining NATO is where they drew the line. Can’t blame them, as we won’t allow certain factions in Cuba.

UKR has path no to victory, NONE. France, Germany, England can make their threats but their boutique armies have no influence. Russia can vaporize their airfields, cities and armies. If you believe the msm and believe different, you’re in a fairy tale. They know it but want that US backing.

most people in the US don’t give a damn about Eastern Europe or the Middle East for that matter. We certainly don’t care about 2 commies fighting. We want our border closed and this lawlessness stopped. That is the #1 thing our citizens care about. It’s the only issue trump needs to win, if he will just beat that drum until election.
What a completely moronic take... If Putin retakes Ukraine, do you really think he's going to stop there? If so, you're incredibly naive.

What a completely moronic take... If Putin retakes Ukraine, do you really think he's going to stop there? If so, you're incredibly naive.

okay, I’ll assume you’re right for 1 quick minute. how would you stop him? Sanctions backfired, helped the rouble and made them more resilient. The armies of Europe are meaningless In this issue. Hell, England can’t get either of their carriers to work and auctioning one off as we type. Russias missile systems are superior to NATOs and this is in their backyard. They have the biggest nukes and more of them, thermobaric, hypersonic glide vehicles, I’ll just stop there.

what are you going to do? Enlighten us.

whatever it is, besides seeking terms will only get 100,000s if not millions killed

go back to msnbc and get the daily dose of how Russia stands no chance and is in complete disarray.

This is so stupid. Lol

I’m glad we live in a free country where kooks like this can have a town square to spout off half-truths and falsehoods; I certainly don’t want some bureaucrat determining what is allowed or not.

That being said, you can’t possibly believe this stuff, right? He takes one sliver of truth and then adds on tons of supposition but doesn’t clarify it.

And people who are not educated, or simply want to believe it, believe it.
Yet, you have not one objective fact to refute any of it. That is exactly the opinion based dismissive response I anticipated here.

Let me help out a little. You could have said this is false because Ukraine law prevents foreign companies or individuals from buying land in Ukraine. You could further observe that companies like Vanguard and Blackrock are not in the real estate business, but invest in stocks and bonds, globally.

Then someone might reply that while this is true, companies including Vanguard and Blackrock can and do own stock in agri-business companies in Ukraine, which in turn own large tracts of farmland. American companies also invest in post war reconstruction and in arms manufacturers that supply NATO countries.

That's a real discussion.

Yet, you have not one objective fact to refute any of it. That is exactly the opinion based dismissive response I anticipated here.

Let me help out a little. You could have said this is false because Ukraine law prevents foreign companies or individuals from buying land in Ukraine. You could further observe that companies like Vanguard and Blackrock are not in the real estate business, but invest in stocks and bonds, globally.

Then someone might reply that while this is true, companies including Vanguard and Blackrock can and do own stock in agri-business companies in Ukraine, which in turn own large tracts of farmland. American companies also invest in post war reconstruction and in arms manufacturers that supply NATO countries.

plus the fact that he thinks we still live in a free country. That ship sailed long ago.

Or is the naive one thinking Putin takes Poland or any other EU country?

Do you listen to the government propaganda much? Or are you a Federal employee yourself?

Quite the “indoctrinated take” in your post.

Last edited:

Bingo you nailed it with him. He brings zero factual arguments to any of his “objections” on any topic.
Sadly I don’t think he is left of center but he is so 100% hooked on the corporate media’s and governments messaging he can’t use his own brain to apply logic or reason.

Russia was coming for Ukraine no matter what.

No doubt the military is powerful in politics, but to call Putin reasonable is laughable. Ukraine is just step one in his plan to rebuild the soviet bloc.

Event though I disagree with some of what he says here, he is my most likely vote over the tyrant and clueless Joe.
Tyrant? What did he do to be called a tyrant? Who spied on reporters and are jailing them? Who is suppressing free speech? Who wants to secure the border and who is not following the rule of law? Who thumbed their nose at the supreme court on the student loan forgivness?

Tyrant? What did he do to be called a tyrant? Who spied on reporters and are jailing them? Who is suppressing free speech? Who wants to secure the border and who is not following the rule of law? Who thumbed their nose at the supreme court on the student loan forgivness?
I have voted Republican almost exclusively my whole life. In fact, I voted for Haley tonight.

But I will never vote for Trump under any circumstances after he made up all the rigged election BS. That is what tyrants do. He reminds me of the kid who thinks he should get a trophy even when losing.

I have voted Republican almost exclusively my whole life. In fact, I voted for Haley tonight.

But I will never vote for Trump under any circumstances after he made up all the rigged election BS. That is what tyrants do. He reminds me of the kid who thinks he should get a trophy even when losing.
But Haley isn't really a Republican...Funded by leftists and the defense lobby. MOAR WAR.

Well you deserve what u get. U read the new report on the GA election?

81 million!!! Sure.

Just go to yesterdays news regarding signature verification (or lack of) for mail in Fulton county.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
Just go to yesterdays news regarding signature verification (or lack of) for mail in Fulton county.
The consulting firm that Trump hired (for $700k) to find fraud has said definitively that there was no widespread voter fraud in 2020.

Y'all keep wanting to point what might have happened, but have been entirely unable to find anything that actually did happen.

Of course, this is all set up for when Trump losses in November. Expect a similar set of lies to try and throw the election process into chaos in yet another effort to steal the election. If Trump wins, we won't hear another word about fraud.

It's all blatantly transparent.

Last edited:

Biden thanks you

TRUTH BOMB
And I can agree about the hate part cause I HATE me some DIMS/RINOS and what they have done to this country.

Last edited:
Reactions: doerunn
The USA arrived in Poland in late 2016 with 10k troops and private contractors and we have been increasingly building bases on the outer extremities of NATO since then as I was one of those private contractors.

Before, our bases were mostly in Germany since ww2. Now Fluor corporation and then KBR have major footprints in building and sustaining bases beyond Germany to the east,...and it is true as I have seen from my own eyes that eastern European countries still have old Soviet tanks, artillery, aircraft, ammunition...and also an extreme hatred of Russia and doing business with it,..and they desire an upgrade in western equipment which would require a complete overhaul.

The loan stipulations are news to me for the rewarding of a rebuild to certain companies for ukraine specifically,..but those theoretical govt contracts happen for regions all the time depending on outcomes of war/politics,...and are shady because we all know that it's too much money at stake just to be a friendly wager without influencing

So you’re saying he won’t stop like Viet Nam wouldn’t stop, 50 years ago. It was bullshit then, it’s bullshit now

Reactions: OriginalGatorHator
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT