ADVERTISEMENT

Vance swatted ABC Sunday shows again…

DawgWCK

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2001

Vance is really good at dodging and getting his points across

her questions were democrat talking points - abortion, 2020 election, Trump said this but it’s not true - blah, blah, blah

Let him ansewer, follow up questions but quit editorializing after every question when you don’t like his response

I wouldn’t do them anymore, they are all ambushes and reek desperation by media because their preferred candidate is in trouble

Good job Vance, Trump puts you in tough spots and you hold serve every time

her questions were democrat talking points - abortion, 2020 election, Trump said this but it’s not true - blah, blah, blah

Let him ansewer, follow up questions but quit editorializing after every question when you don’t like his response

I wouldn’t do them anymore, they are all ambushes and reek desperation by media because their preferred candidate is in trouble

I've seen many Dem operatives that I don't agree with but have to admit can make their case extremely well. Vance is really good at staying on his message and intelligently answering the question he wants to answer and making the host look petty. The did Trump lose in 20/20 response was very good.

Reactions: DawgWCK

She’s horrible. Like they all are. Interrupt and debate instead of interview. Pisses them off because he won’t answer like they want him to. She so badly wants a gotcha moment and can’t get it. “Just a handful of apartments invaded”. Hilarious

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT