ADVERTISEMENT

Very important conversation we all need to have....

I only have so much energy for debating important issues, but I have to man up for this unavoidable topic nevertheless. I have dreaded this day for years, but the genie is out of the bottle.

Eat them cold, break off the crust, give it to the dawg. JackRussellDawg sez we should be hoarding butter for apocalypse anal sex for when the lube suppy chain breaks down, so no butter either.

I was debating with my wife whether she should put butter on her toasted pop-tart. I said that a pop-tart isn't fit to eat without butter. I would rather eat a cold pop-tart with butter, rather than a toasted pop-tart without.

What say you?
I have never even considered buttering a pop tart, and I have eaten a gazillion of those things.

Why does a pop tart never go stale?

Because it was never fresh to begin with.

I only have so much energy for debating important issues, but I have to man up for this unavoidable topic nevertheless. I have dreaded this day for years, but the genie is out of the bottle.

Eat them cold, break off the crust, give it to the dawg. JackRussellDawg sez we should be hoarding butter for apocalypse anal sex for when the lube suppy chain breaks down, so no butter either.
giphy.gif

yh7xx.jpg

I was debating with my wife whether she should put butter on her toasted pop-tart. I said that a pop-tart isn't fit to eat without butter. I would rather eat a cold pop-tart with butter, rather than a toasted pop-tart without.

What say you?
Go with the Irish butter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT