ADVERTISEMENT

Very responsible Hillary….

-lowcountrydawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
May 20, 2002
charleston sc usa
The attempts to snipe him are relatively low the last several months. Only twice has that happened.

So no harm no foul to compare this rally in America’s biggest City, likely home to the largest population of crazies as well, to Hitler’s late 1930’s rallies before he tried to take over the World and kill 6 million Jews. Doesn’t matter that Trump’s grandchildren, daughter, and best friends, are all Jewish.

In all seriousness. My eye rolling over this shit has evolved into being really pissed off. This is absolutely indefensible. Who are the adults in the room? A woman scorned.

Serious question: what does it say about the left’s opinion of anyone who would consider voting for Trump (this includes the undecideds the dems are pitching) if he indeed is Hitler? The answer can only be one of two things:

1) They have disdain for the deplorable undecided voters, as well as the Dem senators who are now bragging about working w Hitler in campaign ads.

2) They know all of this facist / Hitler talk is total bullshit. A ridiculous and dangerous Hail Mary because they are losing.

Last edited:
The attempts to snipe him are relatively low the last several months. Only twice has that happened.

So no harm no foul to compare this rally in America’s biggest City, likely home to the largest population of crazies as well, to Hitler’s late 1930’s rallies before he tried to take over the World and kill 6 million Jews. Doesn’t matter that Trump’s grandchildren, daughter, and best friends, are all Jewish.

In all seriousness. My eye rolling over this shit has evolved into being really pissed off. This is absolutely indefensible. Who are the adults in the room? A woman scorned.

Serious question: what does it say about the left’s opinion of anyone who would consider voting for Trump (this includes the undecideds the dems are pitching) if he indeed is Hitler? The answer can only be one of two things:

1) They have disdain for the deplorable undecided voters, as well as the Dem senators who are now bragging about working w Hitler in campaign ads.

2) They know all of this facist / Hitler talk is total bullshit. A ridiculous and dangerous Hail Mary because they are losing.

Anyone else notice that Kamala doesn’t have Hillary on the campaign trail with her? Even Kamala knows that woman is bat $hit crazy.

Anyone else notice that Kamala doesn’t have Hillary on the campaign trail with her? Even Kamala knows that woman is bat $hit crazy.
Nor the sitting President of the United States. Her boss. Her running mate.

For all the “look at these republicans for Harris” talk, where is Joe Biden? At this point the way they’ve done him I think the feeling is mutual on him not being on the trail.

Convinced at this point Joe B is rooting for an “I told you so” outcome he can throw in Obama and Pelosi’s face. Obama in particular is busting his ass. He’s got a lot on the line as the architect of the coup.

She is trash. Hot heaping pile of trash. I despise this piece of sh*t more than any human breathing.

Reactions: woofn
Antisemacrats would flock to Hitler.
That’s what is funny about the facist bullshit. The ones who lined up believing everything government said and doing all kinds of things that flew in the face of common sense during and well after COVID were democrats.

People who want government to get the hell out of the way are not the people that vote for this democrat party.

Reactions: woofn and 3 Pete
Nor the sitting President of the United States. Her boss. Her running mate.

For all the “look at these republicans for Harris” talk, where is Joe Biden? At this point the way they’ve done him I think the feeling is mutual on him not being on the trail.

Convinced at this point Joe B is rooting for an “I told you so” outcome he can throw in Obama and Pelosi’s face. Obama in particular is busting his ass. He’s got a lot on the line as the architect of the coup.
There’s no joy in Mudville.

Reactions: woofn
Hillary is a disgrace, hopefully she takes a dirt nap in the near future. The world would be a much better place with that grifter gone!

That kind of talk is Alex Jones territory and she is saying it on mainstream media, the left doesn't bat an eye. Her legacy will be that she basically became a propagandist against Trump, Benghazi, and Monica Lewinsky. For all of her flaws, she could have been a unifying figure in America but her selfishness and inability to get over the 2016 election has turned her into a deranged left wing female nut.

This election season has more storylines than Wrestlemania. Totally entertaining at this point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT