ADVERTISEMENT

Victor Davis Hanson. How to destroy America…..

Soviet’s, not China, turned so many Americans into commies.
Man you should read about how the CCP have infiltrated the BLM movement. They are trying to start a race war with Biden’s help. They are trying to devide this country into two races to cause chaos and violence.

Man you should read about how the CCP have infiltrated the BLM movement. They are trying to start a race war with Biden’s help. They are trying to devide this country into two races to cause chaos and violence.
While true about now, My point about the soviets goes back way before the BLM BS. They took over our academic institutions decades ago. McCarthy wasn’t wrong in the 1950’s.

Reactions: OriginalGatorHator
Soviet’s, not China, turned so many Americans into commies.
That is a total myth. Maybe American and Russian Bolsheviks.. One in the same. This American anti-Russian thing is a silly joke. Watch out for the Chinese... Never been Christian or had shared values.

That is a total myth. Maybe American and Russian Bolsheviks.. One in the same. This American anti-Russian thing is a silly joke. Watch out for the Chinese... Never been Christian or had shared values.
I am talking about the USSR, so maybe we arent on the same page.

I am talking about the USSR, so maybe we arent on the same page.
It's amazing that some people don't know the difference. I see your point and thank you for pointing that out. If this world keeps trying to destroy Russia, we are all going to be dead. My wife is Russian and I travel there. They have their issues of course, but its a good place and lots of great people. They are trying to modernize. My wife's great aunt lives in a condo in St Petersburg given to her in the Stalin era. It's in a great section of SP. It's worth about $1,500,000 and she is 91 years old. She survived the Nazi blockade where over 500,000 died of starvation. The Russian Orthodox church took care of them. Her family has a history in the Priesthood so they lived at the church during that time. What a fabulous city. I remember 3 years ago in August, we were sitting in a beautiful park next to Catherine's Cathedral, Peter the Great German wife, and the sun was golden and warm. One of my greatest memories. It's similar to being in Rome and Paris as far as feeling a part of a grand history. I just don't understand the world and it's conflicts anymore. Breaks my heart man.

Reactions: oldmandawg
It's amazing that some people don't know the difference. I see your point and thank you for pointing that out. If this world keeps trying to destroy Russia, we are all going to be dead. My wife is Russian and I travel there. They have their issues of course, but its a good place and lots of great people. They are trying to modernize. My wife's great aunt lives in a condo in St Petersburg given to her in the Stalin era. It's in a great section of SP. It's worth about $1,500,000 and she is 91 years old. She survived the Nazi blockade where over 500,000 died of starvation. The Russian Orthodox church took care of them. Her family has a history in the Priesthood so they lived at the church during that time. What a fabulous city. I remember 3 years ago in August, we were sitting in a beautiful park next to Catherine's Cathedral, Peter the Great German wife, and the sun was golden and warm. One of my greatest memories. It's similar to being in Rome and Paris as far as feeling a part of a grand history. I just don't understand the world and it's conflicts anymore. Breaks my heart man.
Have you seen this KGB defector explain it all 40 years ago?

https://www.google.com/search?sca_e...ate=ive&vld=cid:5c21db0e,vid:bX3EZCVj2XA,st:0

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT