ADVERTISEMENT

Wareagleplainsmenbengals predict the score of the DSOR....

kckd

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
A valiant effort Barner:
Auburn 14

UGA 31

Auburn keeps it close through the first half but the offense can’t keep the defense off the field late.

"Obviously, I've not seen much of UGA's kicking game this year" Barner: 24 (via 8 field goals) to 0 Georgia. I'm not picking our offense to score another point as long as we stick with this 2 QB system.

Tuberville glory years Barner: In an absolute showcase of what not to do on offense ... 3 - 2 good guys

FM2EqEaWYAMb4pX.jpg

"I have been wrong about this game 15 times in the past 18 seasons" Barner:
Can't pick against AU. Never have, never will.

Somehow, some way, hail Mary, or just plain "Prayer-in-Jordan-Hare" lucky, or both, 24-23 AU.

Thank God we get Vandy this year, or maybe not" Barner:
UGA 56

AUB 6

"Give me a toke of that Chronic?" Barner: I wanna know what everyone's smoking picking this Auburn team to score 20 to 28 points against UGA's defense...

"LIkely to give them a better game than TCU" Barner:
0-6 Auburn (only becuase our kicker could probably make a 60-yarder or 2 after a turnover around the 40ish),

49-68 UGA (throw a safety in there somewhere)

Also, Auburn likely has several more injuries because defense will have to be on the field so much, and/or b/c our blocking isn’t good enough.

"About the chances of Curry making a half court shot.....Tim Curry" Barner:
The best hope we have is for UGA is get one of their characteristically slow starts, maybe give us a short field, defensive score, turnovers, etc and try to capitalize on the environment at Jordan-Hare. It's a longshot ( a VERY long shot) at best.

I'm more an optimist than a realist when it comes to Auburn Football...

rawImage.jpg

Pays RIvals for a Dawgvent read sub:
Uga - 49

AU - 9

It's just inevitable. Worse if Beck gets injured somehow.

Half full, half empty Barner:

optimistic 38-13 … pessimistic 52-6

Hope for humanity conquering AI Barner: Interesting prediction...College Football nerds computer model predicts Auburn win.

https://www.si.com/college/auburn/football/computer-model-favors-auburn-tigers-over-georgia-bulldogs

"I was at the 2006 Georgia going nowhere, Auburn no. 6 in the nation game on the Plains" Barner: Georgia can kiss my ass. We have seen crazier things.

"Here come old flat top" Barner:
24-10 Auburn. It all comes together.
I am tired of predicting is to lose.

(for you youngsters, learn some Beatle lyrics)

"Rastaman, live it up" Barner: send them on a trip to Jamaica between now and this weekend, and they may catch the dengue fever that’s going around…

FGU Barner:
How can anyone predict we score a TD? We've scored 1 TD in 8 quarters vs two comparatively much worse defenses than we'll play on Saturday.

We're dreadful and lost on offense. I'm not sure it gets fixed this week.

"I eat my cereal in a bowl of Johnny Walker Red" Barner:
Saw that computer prediction early this morning and agree.

Auburn wins 31 to 28

"There's an old saying in Auburn- I know it's in Texas, probably in Auburn- that say, fool me once, shame on- shame on you. Fool me- you can't get fooled again." Barner:
I underestimated the amount of Auburn ineptitude vs A&M and only predicted A&M by 14.

UGA by 27.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News