ADVERTISEMENT

Waycross reminds me of a frequent caller to dispatch

OlecountryDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 24, 2008
we will call this caller Ed . Ed would call every other Thursday night and about every Saturday night ( that I worked ) .

He would say he heard gun fire and people screaming or some person threaten him on the phone . Everyone at the SO had met Ed at some point in their career .

Sometimes Ed was a nice man that just knows too much in his head and sometimes Ed liked to drink too much and become very wild .

Ed went to drinking with some friends and Ed couldn’t remember had he got back to his double wide . He had a pretty good looking double wide woman . She was a sleep begging him to just go to bed .

I walked into the living room and he got PO at me . I apologize to him and stepped back outside . He started telling me about how Shane didn’t have his G____ permission to drive his truck . I asked him if I could step inside so I can get more information. He said ok .

His woman hears him telling me shake stole his truck and she opens the door and said that not true Ed . I had a rookie with me and he was so confuse with what was going on . I told him to stay with Ed and call me if he needed me .

I went out to the suv patrol unit to look up Ed truck information. In that time Ed done gotten PO at the green horn rookie . I mean PO . He keys up the mic and starts yelling I need help .

I storm in and Ed has flipped over the coffee table and glass is everywhere. Now the lady is PO . Heather shows up because she heard the nervous plea for help .

Ed got taz by heather . We found shane later on that early morning , he answered the door butt a$$ naked and this young teen comes walking out butt a$$ naked .

Shane ended up going for a warrant and shaking up with a underage girl . All because Ed went crazy . I bet Shane and Ed are not friends no more . After that night we never got another call .

Heather was so PO . That I left the rookie alone with this crazy idiot .

we will call this caller Ed . Ed would call every other Thursday night and about every Saturday night ( that I worked ) .

He would say he heard gun fire and people screaming or some person threaten him on the phone . Everyone at the SO had met Ed at some point in their career .

Sometimes Ed was a nice man that just knows too much in his head and sometimes Ed liked to drink too much and become very wild .

Ed went to drinking with some friends and Ed couldn’t remember had he got back to his double wide . He had a pretty good looking double wide woman . She was a sleep begging him to just go to bed .

I walked into the living room and he got PO at me . I apologize to him and stepped back outside . He started telling me about how Shane didn’t have his G____ permission to drive his truck . I asked him if I could step inside so I can get more information. He said ok .

His woman hears him telling me shake stole his truck and she opens the door and said that not true Ed . I had a rookie with me and he was so confuse with what was going on . I told him to stay with Ed and call me if he needed me .

I went out to the suv patrol unit to look up Ed truck information. In that time Ed done gotten PO at the green horn rookie . I mean PO . He keys up the mic and starts yelling I need help .

I storm in and Ed has flipped over the coffee table and glass is everywhere. Now the lady is PO . Heather shows up because she heard the nervous plea for help .

Ed got taz by heather . We found shane later on that early morning , he answered the door butt a$$ naked and this young teen comes walking out butt a$$ naked .

Shane ended up going for a warrant and shaking up with a underage girl . All because Ed went crazy . I bet Shane and Ed are not friends no more . After that night we never got another call .

why do you Need an ass beating?
the attention seeking behavior is unbecoming.

Cool story bro

giphy.gif

What sauce are you on tonight?

I'll bet 'shaking up' with underage girls comes easy for guys with Parkinson's Disease.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT