ADVERTISEMENT

"We are gonna burn it down "

I don't think that would be a good idea sweeetheart
The permission certain leadership in this country has granted to assholes like this to destroy cities and private businesses, and intimidate innocent people who just want to live and let live - is the biggest intentional criminal act in US History in reach and severity.

When businesses in Charleston go 4 hours with no answers to 911 calls, as patrons are forced into the kitchen, lives threatened. Yet I can't put a cooler or an umbrella on the beach or I get ticketed: What the hell country do we live in?

Who are these kids? Where are they from? Who and where are their parents? These are essential questions in order to try and resolve the anarchy. The most important question of all......where were they educated ?
I would guess most are some degree of losers, unable or unwilling to compete, unable to fit in, with a sense of intellectual superiority, and a hate and jealousy of the preceding generations which built and improved and started families and own houses. In other words, just a bunch of miserable children throwing tantrums.

You are absolutely right! It has been mind blowing that some information has not been forthcoming. Law enforcement must know SOMETHING.

Outside of their encouragement/organization a major issue is they are bailed out almost immediately. There are legal offices dedicated just for these groups & they are back on the streets within a few hours of arrest if bail is allowed, which in most of these D controlled areas it is by the judges/DAs. Hell, in NY there is NO bail process. Arrest is nothing but a booking process & they walk out the revolving door.

Outside of their encouragement/organization a major issue is they are bailed out almost immediately. There are legal offices dedicated just for these groups & they are back on the streets within a few hours of arrest if bail is allowed, which in most of these D controlled areas it is by the judges/DAs. Hell, in NY there is NO bail process. Arrest is nothing but a booking process & they walk out the revolving door.

Some of our so called leaders have got to know where the money and organization is coming from . This in itself is criminal ! We need for somebody to follow the money and charge the sorry demorats !!

I would guess most are some degree of losers, unable or unwilling to compete, unable to fit in, with a sense of intellectual superiority, and a hate and jealousy of the preceding generations which built and improved and started families and own houses. In other words, just a bunch of miserable children throwing tantrums.
A lot of these kids in the 60s and 70s joined cults, or religious groups such as the Hare Krishnas... They are just in another cult now.

Who are these kids? Where are they from? Who and where are their parents? These are essential questions in order to try and resolve the anarchy. The most important question of all......where were they educated ?

sociology, womens studies, music and art majors. No chance to earn a decent living in the real world so riot for pay.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT