ADVERTISEMENT

We will beat UA if …..

easychair

UGA LOVER
Gold Member
Jan 24, 2003
we play like we did vs UM. We can, and I believe we will. Our team will be SO prepared and SO emotionally sharp to reverse the outcome of the previous game vs UA that nothing will stop them. There is no way that UA will be able to match our fervor and fanaticism in this game; the terrible taste in the mouths of our players from the previous game is still there, and the only way it will be expunged is to physically defeat UA and win the game…..I believe we have enough talent to do that. UA will be emotionally psyched, also, but their level of emotion will not match ours because they don’t have the putrid taste of defeat left over from that first game that our team has.

Football is an emotional game, but emotion alone will not win the game; consistent execution will win the game. But our emotion and determination will have produced the best practices and preparation we have had all year. I believe we will be the sharpest and execute at the highest level that we have all year.…. and with our talent, that will be enough to beat UA! GO DAWGS!!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News