ADVERTISEMENT

Weather Update for Natty: What We're Hearing... (11am EST)

Blocker57

Letterman
Gold Member
Oct 29, 2015
Raleigh, NC
Good morning! The latest data continues to roll in for this afternoon's weather ahead of the game. As of this morning, rain has remained north of Inglewood, but a few light showers will impact the area over the next few hours. Looking ahead to this afternoon and evening, the current setup continues to indicate mostly dry conditions with a few light showers possible before the game. I am concerned for during the game, however, as the high resolution modeling data is now signaling thunderstorms in the area an hour or two after kickoff... see below for 11pm EST / 8pm local model picture. SoFi is a partially enclosed stadium, and the NCAAF rule is "no lightning within 6 miles". This could impact the game if this verifies. However, the text of the rule is vague and seems to offer some input from local / stadium officials. The other note I have is conditions after the game could be very difficult on the way home with heavy rain and thunderstorms with wind gusts over 30 mph. Be careful after the game tonight. I will update this thread as needed through tonight. Go Dawgs!
H7fGol9.md.png

The Committee is really good at selecting Natty sites....

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News