ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg Well boys…

• Thread starter anon_03j5dr7l9qs90
  • Start date
A

anon_03j5dr7l9qs90

I have a gut feeling that my days at bmw are numbered. The supreme courts decision will obviously play a roll in this. What will also play a roll is BMW’s new mask mandate going into place on Sunday. Everyone must have their face fully covered at all times. If caught not complying then it’s an auto level 1 write up and 25% of your bonus. Now I’ve played along for 2 years. Didn’t complain, did what I was asked. Now they’re making threats over a virus that is cutting through every mask, vaccine, and mandate that we’ve had from day 1. I’m a grown man, that can think logically, and make my own decisions. I’m also a grown man that isn’t going to do something just because he’s told to do it especially when it doesn’t make sense. So with all that being said y’all throw me some options for my new career. My measurables are 6’ 5” 205 and I’m 31. I have a degree in mechatronics. I think being a cop would be fun. Any other ideas? @bulldawgfan22 how are things on your end?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a gut feeling that my days at bmw are numbered. The supreme courts decision will obviously play a roll in this. What will also play a roll is BMW’s new mask mandate going into place on Sunday. Everyone must have their face fully covered at all times. If caught not complying then it’s an auto level 1 write up and 25% of your bonus. Now I’ve played along for 2 years. Didn’t complain, did what I was asked. Now they’re making threats over a virus that is cutting through every mask, vaccine, and mandate that we’ve had from day 1. I’m a grown man, that can think logically, and make my own decisions. I’m also a grown man that isn’t going to do something just because he’s told to do it especially when it doesn’t make sense. So with all that being said y’all throw me some options for my new career. My measurables are 6’ 5” 205 and I’m 31. I have a degree in mechatronics. I think being a cop would be fun. Any other ideas? @bulldawgfan22 how are things on your end?
Sorry to hear. I'm 59 and self employed and don't have to make a decision like that, so I feel for you. Godspeed and Blessings.

Live in a very small south Georgia town that builds ag machinery for customers all over the world. Heckuva a 70+ year old company. They are usually looking for engineers.

Sorry to hear. I'm 59 and self employed and don't have to make a decision like that, so I feel for you. Godspeed and Blessings.

Live in a very small south Georgia town that builds ag machinery for customers all over the world. Heckuva a 70+ year old company. They are usually looking for engineers.
Tifton - KMC?

Hang tough SC....I feel awful for you. These tyrants can't keep this bs up much longer. You may lose your job but greener pastures are in front of you. My buddy that works for me is a fireman and his deal is pretty solid. You get to save lives, help your community along with great appreciation and respect that is given from all you serve. Also you get enough time to do side work if you want to pad the wallet. Wish you the best

Sorry to hear that! I’m thinking the Supreme Court is gonna shut this BS Mandate down. I have until Feb 4th to get vaccinated or i can test weekly. Def no vaccine for me, I’m prolly gonna have to test for a little while until some
Plans i have come together.(and i hate to even give in and do that). Good Luck man

You are not alone. I'm thinking the OSHA one gets partially shutdown and the medical hospital one stays in effect. Kind of the middle ground. All 9 justices are vaxxed and boosted so there is that. We may all lose our jobs but better than cutting our life short by 5-10 years. If this happens to me I'm going to sell my house and downsize to something much smaller.

I'm doing this mostly for the children. I don't want to see them living in a Dictatorship. I'm proud of you for resisting.

Do you believe your employer can mandate health tests, drug tests. and nicotine tests etc?
Can they require you to wear a coat and tie?
Can they require you to pass academic requirements?

My son is active duty military. Don't ask him these questions. Yes to all.

You work for Lewis brothers?

Do you believe your employer can mandate health tests, drug tests. and nicotine tests etc?

And I can also walk out. It’s just a job and it doesn’t define me. I would have no problem laying my badge down and going home lol. My brother in law is also active. He's at OTS right now waiting to be sent home for refusing the vaccination.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in the same boat but on the Fed Contractor's/workers mandate (I thought I read the 6th upheld the stay). But I am 55 and white.

And no, companies cannot force medical procedures @MRDAWG , and I hope every company that has gets sued but this admin tried to put in an exemption for that. Your son in the military signed up for medical experiments that have been going on since George Washington. But I'm glad he is ok, so far, after his jabs, and glad he can still serve. Many have been harmed, and others silenced for speaking of it.

You are not alone. I'm thinking the OSHA one gets partially shutdown and the medical hospital one stays in effect. Kind of the middle ground. All 9 justices are vaxxed and boosted so there is that. We may all lose our jobs but better than cutting our life short by 5-10 years. If this happens to me I'm going to sell my house and downsize to something much smaller.

I'm doing this mostly for the children. I don't want to see them living in a Dictatorship. I'm proud of you for resisting
And I can also walk out. It’s just a job and it doesn’t define me. I would have no problem laying my badge down and going home lol. My brother in law is also active. He's at OTS right now waiting to be sent home for refusing the vaccination.
You guys are my heros. We need more people to stand up to this and then it would be over. Just like the Southwest pilots or what's going on with the postal service. If enough people say no, it will end.

I'm doing this mostly for the children. I don't want to see them living in a Dictatorship. I'm proud of you for resisting

You guys are my heros. We need more people to stand up to this and then it would be over. Just like the Southwest pilots or what's going on with the postal service. If enough people say no, it will end.
Yes, and I’m willing to take a stand. Enough is enough.

How many folks you know, required to wear a tie, died from them because they were experimental? Can your company require you to play russian roulette?

Do any of those have potential long term negative effects on your health?

LMC in DVille, by chance? 😀

If you have the gift of gab and aren't scared to climb roofs you can make 70K-300K a year selling roofs. Roofs are designed to wear out so will always need replacing. Pretty great money if you're not lazy and scared to talk to people. Make you're own schedule. Pretty much work as you want or need to.

Reactions: anon_03j5dr7l9qs90
If you have the gift of gab and aren't scared to climb roofs you can make 70K-300K a year selling roofs. Roofs are designed to wear out so will always need replacing. Pretty great money if you're not lazy and scared to talk to people. Make you're own schedule. Pretty much work as you want or need to.
I can do all that.

They can. The point is the covid vaccine is unnecessary and hasn't gone through trials so is dangerous to take but if you don't, no more paycheck. That's communism comrade.

They can. The point is the covid vaccine is unnecessary and hasn't gone through trials so is dangerous to take but if you don't, no more paycheck. That's communism comrade.
Like one of the Justices told the Solicitor General in today’s oral arguments, a vaccine with known adverse side effects for some is a little different than requiring a hard hat!

Like one of the Justices told the Solicitor General in today’s oral arguments, a vaccine with known adverse side effects for some is a little different than requiring a hard hat!
I mean, there is a study showing kids are 50 times more likely to die from the vaccine than the virus but get them vaccinated because of your health.

I can go buy a truck.
Work truck, ladder, camera, be able to identify storm damage and a network of customers and you will be set. I started the business off calling folks I knew and asked if I could "practice" inspecting roofs. Got my first 4 roofs out of that. Beyond that just thinking outside the box like contacting property management companies and partnering with them. Joined a BNI group. Dropping off donuts for the Remax ladies, stuff like that and I've built up a good network. Getting a builder on the golf course is a good way. I pay 35% of the gross profits to the sales rep. If you do a tandem, 25% to the climber and 10% to who deals with the customer. Talking is easier than climbing. Commercial jobs are where the real money is. 1 job could be 6 figures easy. That's a nice commission. Knowing rich people is a great help also. Rich person means big roof and possibly a commercial roof connection. HOA's are great referrals. You can get an entire townhome community from knowing HOA people. Sorry, I ramble on. Great being self employed though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT