ADVERTISEMENT

Well I can never root for Matt Stafford ever again.

I guess you hate freedom.

Freedom , I love freedom , and in this country we all have it . It is disgusting to me to see wealthy sports teams and individuals disrespect our anthem and flag . If they want to support some cause , do it off the field and with their wallet ! Play the game, don't be an activist !!!

Last edited:
Freedom , I love freedom , and in this country we all have it . It is disgusting to me to see wealthy sports teams and individuals disrespect our anthem and flag . If they want to support some cause , do it off the field and with their wallet ! Play the game, don't be an activist !!!
I don't appreciate them disrespecting the flag, especially over a false narrative. Add that the "protest" is by a large number of millionaire African Americans in this "racist" country.

He's a Damn Good Dawg in my book.
He may be a good Dog but not much of American . If you can't stand up for your Country's National Anthem you should move plain and simple. The media in this country should be ashamed of themselves they have helped create this land full of economic morons . They have no clue of the issues that will affect their life.

I was disappointed they lost again too. Hard to root for a team that’s 4-7.

Hard to believe people would demonize someone for kneeling, yet they're willing to vote for a senator who desecrates the American flag by wearing it as a mask.

Reactions: shonuff253
Hard to believe people would demonize someone for kneeling, yet they're willing to vote for a senator who desecrates the American flag by wearing it as a mask.

Get a clue ...you really think wearing a flag imprinted mask is desecration ? That shows pride in this country , I guess you think shirts , caps , and lapel pins also desecrate the flag . Everybody can think what they want to ...but that is crazy !!

no demonizing here, just disagreeing with the kneeling...it’s moronic to think there’s not a political stance to it. I happen to disagree with the bs. They all know what they do...I’m not for injustice, but I’m not for bs either, f’m

Last edited:
Reactions: jenkinscreekdawg
Yeah we are cowering to student athletes who are not at UGA for 30 months. Kirby wanting to take names off building is just as bad. We will never get over losing 50mm. People are ticked and will be dumping their tixs.

Yeah we are cowering to student athletes who are not at UGA for 30 months. Kirby wanting to take names off building is just as bad. We will never get over losing 50mm. People are ticked and will be dumping their tixs.

long line of folks who will pick up the season tickets released by the old timers who can’t handle watching football anymore

Reactions: Iveedawg
He's a Damn Good Dawg in my book.

He's a Dawg ...needs to play football on the field and do his political stuff on his own time , people that buy tickets don't go to the stadium to see players kneel during the anthem . The fans can see that protest crap on the tv everyday, if they wish !

Reactions: 1966septemberdawg
Truth of the matter is , people getting sick and tired of the disrespect. A cause will never win people over to their ideas if I people are PO at the way you go about it .

this kneeling stuff has yielded nothing but low ratings and po people. Disrespecting our national flag isn’t going to build the bridge to understanding and respect . Grouping all law enforcement officers isn’t going to bridge change.

this is a PR plowed. Why didn’t he do it you know when all this started ? If it’s not. I will never respect anyone who disrespect people put their life on the line while you make millions and that’s all you do . I certainly don’t respect someone who disrespects our nation flag . While you throw a football down the field .

I’m to the put up or shut up. Stage of this . I have done my tour . Waiting on people like him to do theirs .

Wondering how long it would take for this to come up... I try to be so tolerant but there is NO EXCUSE for kneeling to our flag or anthem.... Just watch, Stafford will one day apologize for this.
I agree no excuses...it’s possible, but I wouldn’t hold ur breath for an apology.,

Reactions: 1966septemberdawg
So far I have not watched one NFL play on TV this season and I don't miss it one bit. Got sick of seeing these cry baby millionaires complaining about how unfairly they've been treated. By this time next year I probably won't even know who the Falcons coach is.

Reactions: jenkinscreekdawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT