ADVERTISEMENT

Well, I hope Congress….

Eastmandawg

Circle of Honor
May 29, 2001
doesn’t pass it (gas tax holiday). But I am not getting my hopes up……and he keeps blaming the “boogey man”, Putin for all of this.

Forget the number, but just heard gas went up more from Biden’s 1st day in office to the day before the Ukraine invasion than since the invasion.

Now blaming the oil companies, gas stations (profiteering) along with Putin…….can’t figure out whether he is just stupid or he thinks we all are.

Hole is getting deeper if this is passed, also inflation more than likely will get higher…..just a short term solution with more long term harm. Probably all part of the plan.

And some of y’all are still talking Trump……”Trumpism” & cults.

Biden is just pissing in y’all’s (some) boot and telling you it’s raining.

Last edited:
doesn’t pass it (gas tax holiday). But I am not getting my hopes up……and he keeps blaming the “boogey man”, Putin for all of this.

Forget the number, but just heard gas went up more from Biden’s 1st day in office to the day before the Ukraine invasion than since the invasion.

Now blaming the oil companies, gas stations (profiteering) along with Putin…….can’t figure out whether he is just stupid or he thinks we all are.

Hole is getting deeper if this is passed, also inflation more than likely will get higher…..just a short term solution with more long term harm. Probably all part of the plan.

cult..... ;)

cult..... ;)
being slow, it may take a while for everything the resonate with you…..but I do have hope for you to eventually process it all.

none is your fault, so don’t beat yourself up….it apparently it is all innate, but I do have hope for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: cherrydawg

So you complain about the gas prices, but then turn around and say you hope Congress don’t pass any legislation to give citizens relief at the pump? Damned if you do, damned if you don’t

So you complain about the gas prices, but then turn around and say you hope Congress don’t pass any legislation to give citizens relief at the pump? Damned if you do, damned if you don’t
You can’t even do the basic things.

JSTFU and go back and sit in your corner. I’ll let you know when to come out…also, tell Tulsa to kill you off, you’re just like the gnat that never goes away.

Last edited:
Reactions: ClydeDawg
You can’t even do the basic things.

JSTFU and go back and sit in your corner. I’ll let you know when to come out…and tell Tulsa to kill you off, your just like the gnat that never goes away.
Eastman, why do you want to kill me off? You and I have to learn to coexist. This is America after all…

Reactions: Eastmandawg
Man who single-handedly saved us from his own party’s incompetence seems to think this is also a dumb idea.

You
do understand it is going to equate to 18 cents, right? Not even a drop in the bucket when we are facing $5.00 and up gas. The relief it would
Provide will Not even be noticeable.

plus when the govt voluntarily gives up tax revenue, something bad is afoot

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT