ADVERTISEMENT

Well, I've had enough of this 2020 Super Bowl.......

redclayhound

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
32.9815°N, 82.8101°W
End of third quarter......More NFL football than I've watched combined all this season......everybody told me Kansas City would win.......Shows what they know.......I thought KC would win too.......Shows what I know too......Pre-Game Show was best part, but I don't know if it was A+.......Halftime Show sucked......The $10 million per minute commercials sucked (I'll give the Jeep Gladiator/Ground Hog/Bill Murray one a passing mark)......I understand the average ticket cost to attend the game was $10,000......D,JD.......SMDH......

Edit to Add: My wife comes in my office and asks me if I'm enjoying this Super Bowl......She realizes my TV is off, then with a hint of disgust in the tone of her voice, tells me KC has fought back and regained the lead......I ask her if there's any dessert in this house......She leaves shaking her head and mumbling something......I'm going to bed hungry......

End of third quarter......More NFL football than I've watched combined all this season......everybody told me Kansas City would win.......Shows what they know.......I thought KC would win too.......Shows what I know too......Pre-Game Show was best part, but I don't know if it was A+.......Halftime Show sucked......The $10 million per minute commercials sucked (I'll give the Jeep Gladiator/Ground Hog/Bill Murray one a passing mark)......I understand the average ticket cost to attend the game was $10,000......D,JD.......SMDH......

Edit to Add: My wife comes in my office and asks me if I'm enjoying this Super Bowl......She realizes my TV is off, then with a hint of disgust in the tone of her voice, tells me KC has fought back and regained the lead......I ask her if there's any dessert in this house......She leaves shaking her head and mumbling something......I'm going to bed hungry......
I was hoping for an ICE raid on the halftime show.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT