ADVERTISEMENT

Well. The dnc hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Are we talking hypocrisy?

The RNC and NRA conventions did not allow guns. Trump does not allow guns on any of his properties.

They advocate for unrestricted open carry, just not when it makes them uncomfortable.

This cuts both ways.
I hate to have to fact check you but the NRA didn’t restrict guns. The secret service restricted weapons in the leadership forum for a couple hours when Trump was there.

https://www.factcheck.org/2023/04/posts-mislead-on-rules-for-guns-at-nra-convention-utah-gop-event/

PS. I have always disagreed with Trump on some of his firearms policies(bump stock ban) but he appears to have become more enlightened. Of course, no matter how bad his position was it was far better than any Democrat on that subject.

I hate to have to fact check you but the NRA didn’t restrict guns. The secret service restricted weapons in the leadership forum for a couple hours when Trump was there.

https://www.factcheck.org/2023/04/posts-mislead-on-rules-for-guns-at-nra-convention-utah-gop-event/

PS. I have always disagreed with Trump on some of his firearms policies(bump stock ban) but he appears to have become more enlightened. Of course, no matter how bad his position was it was far better than any Democrat on that subject.
That’s a good fact check. I stand corrected.

Reactions: stray
Are we talking hypocrisy?

The RNC and NRA conventions did not allow guns. Trump does not allow guns on any of his properties.

They advocate for unrestricted open carry, just not when it makes them uncomfortable.

This cuts both ways.
You have to vet your lefty sources these days brother. They are a complete trainwreck when it comes to accuracy. This long time no id to vote stance from the left is obviously ridiculous. First off, the AA community proved this to be ridiculous when interviewed about it. How many things in this country require id, yet the right to vote shouldn’t be one of them.

Reactions: DTwnDawg
How about Michelle (some take more than they need) Obama living in a 20 mill home and a net worth of 70 mil. I wonder how much she needs.

Reactions: DTwnDawg
Why speak if you don't know it's true??? That is called lying. Hmmmmm
Because my source did not clarify that the gun ban, and there was a gun ban, was only for one session of many at the event.

Stray corrected me and he was absolutely right. I’m sure it won’t be the last time.

Because my source did not clarify that the gun ban, and there was a gun ban, was only for one session of many at the event.

Stray corrected me and he was absolutely right. I’m sure it won’t be the last time.
Just wondering.

Can you show me where Democrats have a platform policy saying they want open borders?

Just asking for some confirmation, friend. I haven't seen that yet.
Well they undid any measure there to stop anything. And offered no help to the border patrol, who wouldn’t piss on either Biden or Kamala if on fire. The real kicker is it used to be just Mexicans who rushed across the border. That was who we mostly had to deal with. Other countries realized it was wide open and started sending their criminals our way. Which lead to a much higher rate of crossers from other countries.

One of them murdered Laken Riley on the same trail my three daughters have run 100 or more times. I have some friends who know her parents well. I can get their phone number for you. You can call them and debate the Democrat open border policy anytime you want.

Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg
Well they undid any measure there to stop anything. And offered no help to the border patrol, who wouldn’t piss on either Biden or Kamala if on fire. The real kicker is it used to be just Mexicans who rushed across the border. That was who we mostly had to deal with. Other countries realized it was wide open and started sending their criminals our way. Which lead to a much higher rate of crossers from other countries.

One of them murdered Laken Riley on the same trail my three daughters have run 100 or more times. I have some friends who know her parents well. I can get their phone number for you. You can call them and debate the Democrat open border policy anytime you want.
I was just wondering if you had a link to their policy stating such, friend. I take that as a no. Thank you. Have a good morning, a cup of joe and think of the great future we will build together as Americans.

I was just wondering if you had a link to their policy stating such, friend. I take that as a no. Thank you. Have a good morning, a cup of joe and think of the great future we will build together as Americans.

I didn’t look. Because even you should be able to find one. I can post forty more if you want. It isn’t a Democrat platform. Let’s rebuild together the wall as Americans. Like Biden started to do after his border policies left a knife in his back by any Democrat who could stab him there.

Here is likely the best one.

Last edited:

I didn’t look. Because even you should be able to find one. I can post forty more if you want. It isn’t a Democrat platform. This is a dumb argument even for you. Let’s rebuild together the wall as Americans. Like Biden started to do after his border policies left a knife in his back by any Democrat who could stab him there.

Here is likely the best one.

I'll disregard "this is a dumb comment even from you". I think we should put that talk aside. I apologize if I offended you in some way, friend. Not my intention. You have a great day. I will not contact a mod as some do. You're safe friend.

I'll disregard "this is a dumb comment even from you". I think we should put that talk aside. I apologize if I offended you in some way, friend. Not my intention. You have a great day. I will not contact a mod as some do. You're safe friend.
I won’t contact one either for the blatant trolling in your posts. You just moved from sharks and batteries to something else. Just trying to draw you out. I don’t mind playing the troll game. You change your style instead of just posting. I don’t know if it is an attempt to show how smart you are compared to who you believe posts on the chat, but you don’t have to do that. I am assuming that is fun for you I guess. You aren’t dumb in any way., but stop posting like you are smarter than everyone else. The condescending nature of your responses to poor preacher were enough. Blessings friend. Sharks and batteries. Go dawgs!!

(You know what the border policies are. Even if you pretend to not follow it)

I won’t contact one either for the blatant trolling in your posts. You just moved from sharks and batteries to something else. Just trying to draw you out. I don’t mind playing the troll game. You change your style instead of just posting. I don’t know if it is an attempt to show how smart you are compared to who you believe posts on the chat, but you don’t have to do that. I am assuming that is fun for you I guess. You aren’t dumb in any way., but stop posting like you are smarter than everyone else. The condescending nature of your responses to poor preacher were enough. Blessings friend. Sharks and batteries. Go dawgs!!

(You know what the border policies are. Even if you pretend to not follow it)
Not trolling at all. Taking the high road. The Obamas got to me. Hope you have a good one. We're Americans. No need for the insults. That water down there where you live sure did stink though. I hope they fixed that.

Not trolling at all. Taking the high road. The Obamas got to me. Hope you have a good one. We're Americans. No need for the insults. That water down there where you live sure did stink though. I hope they fixed that.
Yea sure you are. I might as well call you Tulsa with all these mulitple personalities you throw at us. The Obama’s blue pilled you? Is that what you are saying?

Yea sure you are. I might as well call you Tulsa with all these mulitple personalities you throw at us. The Obama’s blue pilled you? Is that what you are saying?
I think you are upset, my man. I'll leave. In all honesty, I have no ill will here. I've said nothing about anyone here. If I could see you now, I would treat you as a decent American. I'm not sure what else I can say. No negative feelings on my part.

• Haha
Reactions: zingerdawg
I think you are upset, my man. I'll leave. In all honesty, I have no ill will here. I've said nothing about anyone here. If I could see you now, I would treat you as a decent American. I'm not sure what else I can say. No negative feelings on my part.
Not angry at all. Generally curious. Did you just like to Obama speeches at the dnc or they blue pilled you?

Not angry at all. Generally curious. Did you just like to Obama speeches at the dnc or they blue pilled you?
I don't find this questioning legitimate. Blue pilling? I would be glad to respond, but I don't feel there would be any good conversation coming out of this with such a question. May your afternoon be blessed.

I don't find this questioning legitimate. Blue pilling? I would be glad to respond, but I don't feel there would be any good conversation coming out of this with such a question. May your afternoon be blessed.
I just said some nice things about Michelle to sho. You just said the Obamas got to me. It was ambiguous. Just wanted some clarification. You have claimed to not be blue pilled. Just solely against Trump. Did you let that slip out.

I just said some nice things about Michelle to sho. You just said the Obamas got to me. It was ambiguous. Just wanted some clarification. You have claimed to not be blue pilled. Just solely against Trump. Did you let that slip out.
Well I'll try to give you an example.

I could ask you why you really like Trump or I could ask you why you are in the Trump cult? One is different than the other. I'm not asking you this, I'm just giving you an example of why I don't really want to answer the question.
I'm heading out. Again, have a good one.

What they say you are doing is always what they are doing, classic manipulation of the malleable

The sheep lap it up. It is why she is such an effective speaker and politician. You lost in 2016. But who is counting. You lost the Supreme Court. You lost the house. Who is counting right?

You literally thought Biden couldn’t win. So you changed the rules. I don’t get how that many could be dumb enough to buy it. But they are. And she is great at getting them to buy in

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT