ADVERTISEMENT

Well. Well, how the turn tables…

RFK would've SMOKED Sleepy Joe in a debate. I'm glad he endorsed Trump, but I really wish, for democracy sake, that he would've been the Democratic nominee. We deserve an election where we feel okay about either choice. He's at least smart, informed, and coherent. 3 things neither Joe or Kamala are.

Something. He's a bright dude. And he actually tells the truth. Even if I don't agree on a lot of his stances, he's a truth teller. Probably why the Dems didn't want him as their candidate.
The issue for dems here isn’t the headline “rfk endorses trump”. It is why he is doing it. Pretty much calling the dems out for assaulting democracy. Also - it is harder to paint the notion of electing trump as something only crazy people would do when intelligent folks who actually used to be democrats are doing it.

The issue for dems here isn’t the headline “rfk endorses trump”. It is why he is doing it. Pretty much calling the dems out for assaulting democracy. Also - it is harder to paint the notion of electing trump as something only crazy people would do when intelligent folks who actually used to be democrats are doing it.
And a prominent democrat from probably the most prominent democrat family calling out the liberal media as being corrupt.

RFK would've SMOKED Sleepy Joe in a debate. I'm glad he endorsed Trump, but I really wish, for democracy sake, that he would've been the Democratic nominee. We deserve an election where we feel okay about either choice. He's at least smart, informed, and coherent. 3 things neither Joe or Kamala are.
I believe the last time Americans had a presidential vote where either candidate would be okay was the 1960 JFK - Nixon choice.

It was a really good speech. I agree we need a lot more of that. The point he makes about Biden being mentioned twice is so true. Who needs policy when you can attack Trump. It is crazy when the guy dropping out just had the best quote of the entire campaign season. I agree with you. Solid candidate.

As if the clown car wasnt already full. He takes his seat between Rudy and Roger Stone.
Did someone say clown car?
Kamala Harris GIF by Storyful

JFK JR endorses DJP and JDV.

BTW, whatever happened to that poster “The Initials” and his Shower Monster schtick? He was obnoxious as hell.

Yes well well how the tables have turned indeed...infact they have turned so much Trump is now openly accepting the endorsement of someone that backs abortion...check my notes...EVEN IT'S FULL TERM!!!!!

Seriously how desperate are you guys and Trump. Yes please take Kennedy and his habit of killing bears. Lol

https://www.npr.org/2024/08/05/nx-s1-5063939/rfk-jr-central-park-bear-bicycle

Last edited:
Yes well well how the tables have turned indeed...infact they have turned so much Trump is now openly accepting the endorsement of someone that backs abortion...check my notes...EVEN IT'S FULL TERM!!!!!

Seriously how desperate are you guys and Trump. Yes please take Kennedy and his habit of killing beard. Lol

https://www.npr.org/2024/08/05/nx-s1-5063939/rfk-jr-central-park-bear-bicycle
Did you miss the part about the fact that there are many issues they disagree on, but that they're going to work together on the more pressing issues? Or do you just enjoy being divisive for the hell of it? Or is reading not part of the Democrat criteria?

Crazy how little yall/he get it. Trump is an extremely weak candidate but people were uneasy with sticking with a guy who was visibly deteriorating. It could have been anybody else. They are better than Trump. All of that anxiety was unleashed as joy.

Trump is Kanye West. Nobody serious wants Kanye West to be president

Crazy how little yall/he get it. Trump is an extremely weak candidate but people were uneasy with sticking with a guy who was visibly deteriorating. It could have been anybody else. They are better than Trump. All of that anxiety was unleashed as joy.

Trump is Kanye West. Nobody serious wants Kanye West to be president
Last time I checked, Donald Trump and Kanye West are two different people.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT