ADVERTISEMENT

Well. Who saw this coming.

TravelDawg04

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Aug 4, 2004
Everyone with common sense

All the car manufacturers pumping the brakes on EV investment and future.

mhhpVrU.jpg

Hyundai spending 8 billion at EV plant just outside of Savannah. 8,100 jobs average pay $60,000. Another 6,000 jobs in ancillary service / manufacturing jobs within 30 miles of the plant.

Guess they didn’t get the memo.

Hyundai spending 8 billion at EV plant just outside of Savannah. 8,100 jobs average pay $60,000. Another 6,000 jobs in ancillary service / manufacturing jobs within 30 miles of the plant.

sigh,
government subsidized.
you are a damn fool!
who is going to buy those overpriced heat wagons?

Never!

sigh,
government subsidized.
you are a damn fool!
who is going to buy those overpriced heat wagons?

Never!

Sigh … Hyundai certainly isn’t “pumping the brakes on EV investment and future” like the picture OP painted with his broad brush.

As far as being a damn fool, we all are at some level - but I’m capable of discussing something without name calling. I don’t have to use obscure music videos and lyrics to make a point. And my post was based on facts.

I would never buy an electric car, but it’s not for a hypocrite reason like government subsidies. The government has been propping up the auto industry since it started, and continues to do so today. Gas or electric they are all on the tit.

Last edited:
Sigh … Hyundai certainly isn’t “pumping the brakes on EV investment and future” like the picture OP painted with his broad brush.

As far as being a damn fool, we all are at some level - but I’m capable of discussing something without name calling. I don’t have to use obscure music videos and lyrics to make a point. And my post was based on facts.

I would never buy an electric car, but it’s not for a hypocrite reason like government subsidies. The government has been propping up the auto industry since it started, and continues to do so today. Gas or electric they are all on the tit.
I honestly didn’t know about that in Savannah or forgot about it.

Won't be there for long if the cars aren't selling.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
From all reports, Tesla makes a great car. Now, if Elon can shut his mouth is the hard part . . .
Tesla makes a great car BUT there is stories about cars being delivered with problems. Such as gaps in doors, windows, and etc. They’ll fix that in no time but I was hoping the Toyota and Tesla partnership would come together.

Rumor is the two were trying to work out a deal. Toyota wanted the technology and Tesla would have got production and assembly help.

Nothing ever came of it I’m afraid

Reactions: atlanta cock#

I think I went by it on 16, it is HUGE. it’s the scale of project that I liked to work on, if I weren’t semi-retired. They have one building that must be a quarter of a mile long. Absolutely huge. And further away from savannah is another big project they’re building.

I think I went by it on 16, it is HUGE. it’s the scale of project that I liked to work on, if I weren’t semi-retired. They have one building that must be a quarter of a mile long. Absolutely huge. And further away from savannah is another big project they’re building.

School me if you can.
the technology may someday evolve,
but Not at this Time...

whatever happened to hydrogen.!?
not enough profit?

I was good at math, chemistry and...
classes of Biochemistry did surprisingly!

not so mush anymore.
the give a F meter dropped to my level of care.

I care,
it's just subjective.

Last edited:
School me if you can.
the technology may someday evolve,
but Not at this Time...

whatever happened to hydrogen.!?
not enough profit?

I was good at math, chemistry and...
classes of Biochemistry did surprisingly!

not so mush anymore.
the give a F meter dropped to my level of care.

I care,
it's just subjective.

Reactions: blackpug6
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT