ADVERTISEMENT

Welp, VDH POed enough liberals last week thatwe should make it weekly…….

I can't speak for all. Not amongst my left leaning friends. They didn't like his policy, especially with the Iraq War. Funny that many conservatives now agree. But I didn't see just "worst POTUS ever" being thrown around that much. I'm sure some said it. But Biden was always seen as a moderate, until he became POTUS. Clinton as well. I'd say it just doesn't matter. They will be demonized no matter what. Obama never had a chance to be accepted really.
as per usual you are wrong AGING

Dims and so called "independents" are not able to keep up with their on crap. Hypocrites all.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
It does matter when he is trying to destroy our country on purpose. You talk about Odumbo he is the one that started this mess. He said he was going to fundamentally change the country. You saw yourself what he was trying to do. Transfering the middle class wealth to the rich. And he is running the Biden government and he is doing the same thing. If they had their way there would only be two classes of people rich and poor who have to depend on big government for everything.
Yep, and he has done more to fundamentally change the country in Joe's first 3 years than what he did in his 2 terms.

If George Floyd'd only complied...

The further left they go, the worse they become.
Well, they are always going further left.....to pretty much any conservative. Meanwhile, conservatives support a candidate that's nowhere near a real conservative. Go figure. This is more about the guy who will insult people on TV that people insult in their living room than it is about getting things done. "Did you hear what he just said? I love it." Doesn't really get anything done though.

Well, they are always going further left.....to pretty much any conservative. Meanwhile, conservatives support a candidate that's nowhere near a real conservative. Go figure. This is more about the guy who will insult people on TV that people insult in their living room than it is about getting things done. "Did you hear what he just said? I love it." Doesn't really get anything done though.
You may have swerved in to the truth. Trump is not what has been passing for conservative since the neo cons took over and started pursuing the new world order. The Pubs along with the statist and corps tried to tell us sending mill jobs to 3rd world countries was good for Americans. Trump is pretty much a classic liberal that was once was comfortable in the dem party. Strong on defense, socially liberal and believes everyone should use their gifts to take care of themselves as much as possible. He's not a fascist or a commie puppet and he's not a warmongering Chaney either.

Trump's policies are fairly middle of the road and his issues were there for any Pol to embrace and relegate Trump to being just another personality on TV and in the business world. Instead, if you thought reliance on China was a dangerous thing for the U.S.. If you thought our trade deals were very one sided in the wrong direction. If you supported a vigorous immigration policy but believed it should be managed and immigrants assimilated in an organized manner. If you thought we should avoid foreign wars but let everyone know hell would be unleashed if war was unavoidable. If you didn't mind being the world's police force but thought the countries we were protecting needed to pay their share of the burden, there weren't a lot of choices coming out of the DC club.

You may have swerved in to the truth. Trump is not what has been passing for conservative since the neo cons took over and started pursuing the new world order. The Pubs along with the statist and corps tried to tell us sending mill jobs to 3rd world countries was good for Americans. Trump is pretty much a classic liberal that was once was comfortable in the dem party. Strong on defense, socially liberal and believes everyone should use their gifts to take care of themselves as much as possible. He's not a fascist or a commie puppet and he's not a warmongering Chaney either.

Trump's policies are fairly middle of the road and his issues were there for any Pol to embrace and relegate Trump to being just another personality on TV and in the business world. Instead, if you thought reliance on China was a dangerous thing for the U.S.. If you thought our trade deals were very one sided in the wrong direction. If you supported a vigorous immigration policy but believed it should be managed and immigrants assimilated in an organized manner. If you thought we should avoid foreign wars but let everyone know hell would be unleashed if war was unavoidable. If you didn't mind being the world's police force but thought the countries we were protecting needed to pay their share of the burden, there weren't a lot of choices coming out of the DC club.
I don't really think he has a policy. He kind of does what he thinks will make his people love him most. Most of it is just talk.

His biggest win for them is on the Supreme Court. I think his thing with Putin is not as much about pleasing his base as just something he likes and they don't really care about. So they just support him. If he changed his opinion on that they would as well.

As far as the border, according to right wing pundits that are serious about it, he's more talk than action.

The US has gotten involved in smaller wars that they probably thought were more important to win than was true.

That said, the wars in the Western European theater have been pretty important and unavoidable. We may be heading in that direction right now. Trump seems to be supporting the historical enemy and not the friend. That has huge ramifications. Suppose the Americans had sided with the Germans the first two WWs. What would that have brought us?

I don't really think he has a policy. He kind of does what he thinks will make his people love him most. Most of it is just talk.

His biggest win for them is on the Supreme Court. I think his thing with Putin is not as much about pleasing his base as just something he likes and they don't really care about. So they just support him. If he changed his opinion on that they would as well.

As far as the border, according to right wing pundits that are serious about it, he's more talk than action.

The US has gotten involved in smaller wars that they probably thought were more important to win than was true.

That said, the wars in the Western European theater have been pretty important and unavoidable. We may be heading in that direction right now. Trump seems to be supporting the historical enemy and not the friend. That has huge ramifications. Suppose the Americans had sided with the Germans the first two WWs. What would that have brought us?

Trump literally changed our operation at the border and negotiated stay in Mexico.

Trump got our allies to raise their NATO contributions.

Trump renegotiated NAFTA.

Trump tried to get congress to refi the debt while rates were at record lows.

Trump filled the strategic reserve when prices were low.

Trump took over with the ME on fire and left us with the Abraham accords.

Trump put pressure on American companies to manufacture here.

If that happened without policy, he is the greatest fly by the seat of his pants mfer in history.

Last edited:
Trump literally changed our operation at the border and negotiated stay in Mexico.

Trump got our allies to raise their NATO contributions.

Trump renegotiated NAFTA.

Trump tried to get congress to refi the debt while rates were at record lows.

Trump filled the strategic reserve when prices were low.

Trump took over with the ME on fire and left us with the Abraham accords.

Trump put pressure on American companies to manufacture here.

If that happened witout policy, he the greatest fly by the seat of his pants mfer in history.
It is called experience with executive leadership and business. Versus being a lifetime politician. Sometimes assholes make great executives.

One things for sure, for the majority of Republicans, whoever is the next President from the Democratic party will be the worst president ever. Guaranteed.
I doubt it unless its the current VP.

Trump had started constructing a wall at the border, Joe stopped construction his first week in office said that we didn't have a problem at the border. Joe halted all oil production his first week in office. Joe has been giving away money like we have a huge surplus rather than a huge deficit.

I finally learned you have to settle for the lesser evil in this system.

Them Going Far left is bad news for us all, unless you enjoy this BLM, DEI, soft on crime, illegal invasion, trans mania BS.

I finally learned you have to settle for the lesser evil in this system.

Them Going Far left is bad news for us all, unless you enjoy this BLM, DEI, soft on crime, illegal invasion, trans mania BS.
You finally learned? How old are you?

Again, it's just one side saying one thing and the other side saying another thing.

Might as well be talking about football coaches. "Your coach cheats!" "No, your coach cheats!"
The only side is the common sense sides and you evidently don’t have any. I guess you are one of the elites that is greatly educated and have nothing but book sense. Therefore you only listen to your so called elite side and Biden.

• Love
Reactions: cherrydawg
The only side is the common sense sides and you evidently don’t have any. I guess you are one of the elites that is greatly educated and have nothing but book sense. Therefore you only listen to your so called elite side and Biden.
Okay. Thanks for the insult. Have a great day.

You finally learned? How old are you?
how about some substance to your response instead of this nonsense?

The left is waging war on common sense, and you are all like “well, the right is bad too”, which means you might have some things to learn.

Reactions: cherrydawg

The left is waging war on common sense, and you are all like “well, the right is bad too”, which means you might have some things to learn.
Honestly, since Reagan, the "lesser of two evils" or "voting for the least worst" has always been said by the majority. Just saying that what you're saying isn't something new here.

Honestly, since Reagan, the "lesser of two evils" or "voting for the least worst" has always been said by the majority. Just saying that what you're saying isn't something new here.
You are still avoiding the point.

Do you enjoy this far left war on common sense?

No. Do you enjoy the far right war on truth?
Come on man! There’s no right war on the truth. I have said to you before get really informed not from the MSM but from Fox or NewsMax. Watch them with an open mind and you will see who is telling the truth. But I know you won’t so you have to go back to using your own common sense and not Biden’s words and propaganda.

Come on man! There’s no right war on the truth. I have said to you before get really informed not from the MSM but from Fox or NewsMax. Watch them with an open mind and you will see who is telling the truth. But I know you won’t so you have to go back to using your own common sense and not Biden’s words and propaganda.
Thank you. I rest my case. Two networks sued and having to pay money for lying.

Keep talking.,. lol you are proving you have no clue, just like some of us already know.

He can't. Look at his history.... this is exactly the way he responds. He can't win a debate of ideas so he belittles the other poster then hides. He thinks very very highly of himself.

LOL so fox and newsmax are the only untruthful news sources out there? Yeah right. You really are clueless. But keep on walking around with your head buried in the sand and you won't have a country to come home to. SMH
That's not what was said Coy. You and Vance need to worry about Roscoe and Boss and leave this reading stuff to me and Cooter.

il_570xN.4048163989_gwj0.jpg

Reactions: -lowcountrydawg
That's not what was said Coy. You and Vance need to worry about Roscoe and Boss and leave this reading stuff to me and Cooter.

il_570xN.4048163989_gwj0.jpg
You need to learn how to write and think for yourself. You claim the right has a war on truth and use fox and newsmax as your claim to victory in the debate. Sure left it like you don't think the msm and leftist orgs lie.

You just slander the other person and run as always. If the msm were held liable for the lies they tell, they would all be out of business.

The left is nothing but lies. They are the ones with a war on truth, morals, values, America, and especially unborn babies and young children. Your arguments against the right and in support of the left are based solely on lies and the lack of ability to discern the truth by viewing the world around you.

Now do what you do and make another arrogant smart mouth crack about me. I really hate your mama was unable to teach you any manners, I'm sure she tried but didn't have a good canvas to paint on.

You need to learn how to write and think for yourself. You claim the right has a war on truth and use fox and newsmax as your claim to victory in the debate. Sure left it like you don't think the msm and leftist orgs lie.

You just slander the other person and run as always. If the msm were held liable for the lies they tell, they would all be out of business.

The left is nothing but lies. They are the ones with a war on truth, morals, values, America, and especially unborn babies and young children. Your arguments against the right and in support of the left are based solely on lies and the lack of ability to discern the truth by viewing the world around you.

Now do what you do and make another arrogant smart mouth crack about me. I really hate your mama was unable to teach you any manners, I'm sure she tried but didn't have a good canvas to paint on.
I pass.

She 100% earned what she got. She made a series of bad choices that culminated in ignoring the armed officer and the fellow rioter who clearly yelled that there was gun drawn and it was about to get serious before she attempted to climb up and over the makeshift barrier (it’s in the video montage I shared above).

She had her brain broken by conspiracies and lies and unfortunately it cost her her life. If you want to be angry at someone, you should start with the guy who was lying, and is still lying, about a stolen election.

Please don’t even try and tell us that had that been a BLM woman attempting to breach the last barrier between her and members of congress that you would suggest it was unwarranted. It’s in no way believable. In fact, you would probably scold the police for waiting so long to use deadly force when clearly under attack by a hostile mob.
You are a horrible person and this post proves it. She was murdered. An unarmed female active duty military member. You disgust me.

Yes, because three LEOs standing around watching a fourth LEO choke out a suspect, with his hands cuffed behind his back, for nine minutes is exactly like the Capitol police finally using deadly force at what was literally the last line of defense between a mob of angry and violent rioters and the floor of the US Senate.

In no world are those two events even vaguely similar.

Y'all hurt my brain with some of these false equivalencies.
If you look at the scientific evidence of Floyd he died from respiratory arrest from a drug overdose. HE asked to get on the ground out of the car just as he had done in a prior arrest saying he couldn’t breathe. He had taken a large amount of drugs some found in his mouth and back of patrol car. He had severe high blood pressure and a tumor found at autopsy called a paraganglioma which secretes hormones causing very high blood pressure, heart arrhythmias as well as other things. He complained he couldn’t breathe long before he was restrained by police. The initial pathologist did not say cause of death was from the neck restraints. He changed it because of political pressures around the case. In fact there was no crush injury to the structures in the neck. Here is info straight from the autopsy report.
NECK: Layer by layer dissection of the anterior strap muscles of the neck discloses no areas of contusion or hemorrhage within the musculature. The thyroid cartilage and hyoid bone are intact. The larynx is lined by intact mucosa. The thyroid is symmetric and red-brown, without cystic or nodular change. The tongue is free of bite marks, hemorrhage, or other injuries
SO no major injuries in the neck yet that is supposedly how he died. It’s BS. He had fatal doses of drugs in his system, an enlarged heart, atherosclerosis, a paraganglioma. He died due to complications from his long history of drugs and untreated HTN and the hormone secreting tumor. The drugs suppress respiration . The cop did not kill Floyd and someday he should get out of jail if our legal system is fair. But it’s not. It persecutes conservatives and police. If Floyd had been white this cop would not be in jail. The left decided to make him their poster boy and they didn’t care they ruined the lives of these police officers.
Here is medical info of paraganglioma symptoms
These classic signs are:

• Anxiety, nervousness or panic attacks
  • Headaches
  • Heart palpitations, marked by the heart pounding, fluttering or beating rapidly
  • Hypertension (high blood pressure), though levels may rise and fall and sometimes even drop too low
  • Sweating
These symptoms overlap with other conditions, but when they occur together, they can indicate paraganglioma or pheochromocytoma. Paragangliomas cause these symptoms by boosting the production and release of hormones called catecholamines. Catecholamines, which include epinephrine (adrenaline), norepinephrine (noradrenaline) and dopamine, are neurotransmitters. They bring instructions from nerves to other parts of the body.

Less commonly, paragangliomas can cause:

• Dizziness
  • Dyspnea, or difficulty breathing
  • Fatigue
  • Flushing of the skin
  • Hyperglycemia (high blood sugar)
  • Nausea
  • Pain in the back or belly
  • Pale appearance
  • Vomiting

Last edited:
You are a horrible person and this post proves it. She was murdered. An unarmed female active duty military member. You disgust me.
Geeze. Are you really a doctor? Hope you don't find out your patients have a different POV, especially political, than your own.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT