ADVERTISEMENT

What’s really going on in NC?

These videos are out there like this all over the place. My daughter sent me a few. I was born in Charlotte. We lived in Asheville for a while in the 70’s before I moved to waycross. My parents have several friends who are missing. It is a really bad situation there. They need prayers. No telling how many are actually dead. There is video of a mudslide there that is terrifying

Last edited:
Reactions: BlessedDawg
These videos are out there like this all over the place. My daughter sent me a few. I was born in Charlotte. We lived in Asheville for a while in the 70’s before I moved to waycross. My parents have several friends who are missing. It is a really bad situation there. They need prayers. No telling how many are actually dead. There is video of a mudslide there that is terrifying
I saw that one, crazy.

I’m sure there’s frustration because of the roads, but you’d think someone would realize the only way to get to people on the other side of the destruction is by air.
Seems to me the thing the Govt can do is mobilize the military. Our military can construct temporary bridges and transport supplies PDQ. Why isn't Harris or Biden or Buttplug on this like white on rice?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT