ADVERTISEMENT

What a coward the Judge is, how in world

Captain

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Do you tell Fani she can stay but your lover must go? They both lied under oath, that isn’t even in dispute.

He caved to Dem political machine in Fulton Co. No telling how many phone calls he recd from Dem politicians pressuring him and threatening him, he is up for election.
Disgusting!

Do you tell Fani she can stay but your lover must go? They both lied under oath, that isn’t even in dispute.

He caved to Dem political machine in Fulton Co. No telling how many phone calls he recd from Dem politicians pressuring him and threatening him, he is up for election.
Disgusting!
He attended the Roswell Rotary club meeting yesterday. Working both sides of the fence to get reelected it seems...

it's called a legal standard. defense didn't meet it.
LMAO…OK

It’s called bull$hit is what’s it’s called…but I’m glad that crazy bi+ch will be in charge …she reeks of misconduct, hate, and racism at every level …plus she is a complete imbecile...so typical of Fulton County Govt…this Democratic puppet judge took the easy way out knowing he was done if he didn’t please his masters…you can’t omit one without the other..should have just left both on the case….Going forward, this will just put a greater national spot light and even more of a stain on the Fulton County Govt for the upcoming election…Nationally, people are getting to see what’s been obvious to those in Ga for yrs..a corrupt legal system of unqualified employees at the highest level…can’t wait for the House and Jim Jordan to go after this crazy bi+ch….Both Dekalb and Fulton will be monitored like a hawk from now until Nov!

I look forward to the investigations on Willis office for her misuse of funds and tax reporting

Last edited:
LMAO…OK

It’s called bull$hit is what’s it’s called…but I’m glad that crazy bi+ch will be in charge …she reeks of misconduct, hate, and racism at every level …plus she is a complete imbecile...so typical of Fulton County Govt…this Democratic puppet judge took the easy way out knowing he was done if he didn’t please his masters…you can’t omit one without the other..should have just left both on the case….Going forward, this will just put a greater national spot light and even more of a stain on the Fulton County Govt for the upcoming election…Nationally, people are getting to see what’s been obvious to those in Ga for yrs..a corrupt legal system of unqualified employees at the highest level…can’t wait for the House and Jim Jordan to go after this crazy bi+ch….Both Dekalb and Fulton will be monitored like a hawk from now until Nov!

I look forward to the investigations on Willis office for her use of funds and tax reporting

I equate it to the state of the union speech. Biden’s “good night” impressed only democrats thus eliminating Gavin Newsom and Amy Klobochar. In other words Trump gets to run against a senile old man and the dude got zero bump from general electors.

Same here - the “bad news” for Trump means he drew Reggie Ball as an opponent QB. Also opens things up to appeal.

Winning. Vegas knows.

Maybe he did Trump a huge favor. The trial is now tainted by prosecutorial misconduct and now it appears the evidence is tainted as well by an illegal recording.
Don't disagree but I am fairly certain the new Commission and/or the Senate and/or the State Bar will weigh in. You can't have the DA lie to the court, much less under oath, with no ramifications.

It's always the cover up.

LMAO…OK

I look forward to the investigations on Willis office for her misuse of funds and tax reporting

Amazing libs will defend that women

Don't disagree but I am fairly certain the new Commission and/or the Senate and/or the State Bar will weigh in. You can't have the DA lie to the court, much less under oath, with no ramifications.

It's always the cover up.
This is America. Of course you can have those conditions.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
LMAO…OK

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
LMAO…OK

This is why I have grown to HATE (with a red hot passion) my hometown after watching these criminal, corrupt, imbecilic politicians destroy what was once a great city. Atlanta is as big a shithole as Detroit, St. Louis, etc.

Disgusting!
I thought he would kick both out. Not because they deserve it but to make it all go away.

It really is ridiculous. How can you dismiss Wade,, but NOT Willis? Any appearance of conflict with him INCLUDES her.

The whole issue is his relationship with Willis.

The bottom line is the right ruling was too big for the judge to make.

He was the sacrificial lamb. He was sacrificed for the appearance of giving this kangaroo court some minor air of legitimacy.

Disgusting!
Fani lied under oath. How is she even allowed to practice law much less continue as a DA. I’m disgusted that I pay property taxes in Fulton Co that supports her.

Wade left Fani a good review on Yelp.
il_1588xN.4564375041_deab.jpg

Last edited:
Fani lied under oath. How is she even allowed to practice law much less continue as a DA. I’m disgusted that I pay property taxes in Fulton Co that supports her.
(a) When any person makes an affidavit before a judge of the superior court which alleges that the district attorney or a member of the staff of the district attorney has committed an indictable offense and the court finds that there is probable cause to believe that the accused has committed the alleged offense or the grand jury files a sealed report with the presiding judge that the grand jury has found reasonable grounds to believe that the district attorney or a member of the staff of the district attorney has committed such an offense and intends to proceed as provided in Code Sections 45-11-4 and 45-15-11, it shall be the duty of the court to notify the Attorney General as provided in Code Section 15-18-5.

GA ST § 15-18-27

It’s up to the Georgia Bar Assoc to discipline her, but I have absolutely no reason to believe that will happen for a very obvious reason. Same for her lover. He too lied under oath while sweating a #2 wash tub full as did his former partner. Not a one of them will lose their license, yet if any of us lied under oath we would be prosecuted and sentenced accordingly. Dems always get away with it.

It’s up to the Georgia Bar Assoc to discipline her, but I have absolutely no reason to believe that will happen for a very obvious reason. Same for her lover. He too lied under oath while sweating a #2 wash tub full as did his former partner. Not a one of them will lose their license, yet if any of us lied under oath we would be prosecuted and sentenced accordingly. Dems always get away with it.
The state pubs are scared of these state radical Dems. They are afraid they will be called racist. They make me sick.

The state pubs are scared of these state radical Dems. They are afraid they will be called racist. They make me sick.
Yep, an absolute double standard. State Bar has been investigating an Atty, now Probate Judge in Douglas Co, for going on two years who prior to taking office represented a couple involved in an auto accident. She settled the case, forged their names on the settlement check, deposited it into her account, told the clients it hadn’t been settled.

There is no doubt at all that Fani and lover committed perjury. None. She is a DA, means she is supposed to adhere to the highest professional standards in that position. Of course since she’s pursuing Trump on behalf of Biden and the Dems, so she is free to do whatsoever as LONG as she goes after Trump.

Yep, an absolute double standard. State Bar has been investigating an Atty, now Probate Judge in Douglas Co, for going on two years who prior to taking office represented a couple involved in an auto accident. She settled the case, forged their names on the settlement check, deposited it into her account, told the clients it hadn’t been settled.

There is no doubt at all that Fani and lover committed perjury. None. She is a DA, means she is supposed to adhere to the highest professional standards in that position. Of course since she’s pursuing Trump on behalf of Biden and the Dems, so she is free to do whatsoever as LONG as she goes after Trump.
Have you ever seen these people seek the highest professional standards man that’s a joke. She is the lowest of the lowest.

It really is interesting, to hear what the judge had to say, in the opinion.

He actually said he thought Willis had been untruthful . He said she acted inappropriately. He said the Cburch Speech impacted potentially jurors ......But didn't disqualify her.

This whole case is now compromised.

When Trump is convicted, if I'm his lawyer, I just point to this ruling, on appeal.

I think social and political pressure influenced the judge. But no matter how he ruled, he's probably getting voted out. He is being challenged by a local civil rights attorney...in Fulton County.

Maybe the voters will stick with him, for keeping Willis. But given a choice between McAfee and a local civil rights attorney, I expect the voters will support this guy.

It really is interesting, to hear what the judge had to say, in the opinion.

He actually said he thought Willis had been untruthful . He said she acted inappropriately. He said the Cburch Speech impacted potentially jurors ......But didn't disqualify her.

This whole case is now compromised.

When Trump is convicted, if I'm his lawyer, I just point to this ruling, on appeal.
Is the phone conversation admissible as evidence? It is the primary evidence. It was actually recorded in Fla which is a two party consent state.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT