ADVERTISEMENT

What good are snipers inside a building?

According to MS Cheatle the angle of the roof meant the building had to be secured from the inside. Of course the angle on the building where the SS snipers were located had a steeper pitch than the AGR building.

87304757-13632249-Law_enforcement_stand_over_the_body_of_the_shooter_on_a_building-a-1_1720923508098.jpg
But it looks soooo dangerous. She’s a total moron like every single person in the current administration. Not one of them should be elected dog catcher much less making live and death decisions. Guess that D stands for DUMB

Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg
And why, upon seeing a potential bad actor come and go several times, wouldn't one of these officers inside the building come outside to confront the suspicious person and assess his intentions?

As bad as this was managed, one had to consider it was mismanaged ON PURPOSE WITH MALICIOUS INTENT. That makes more sense than to think SS is that inept.
Plus Jill Biden decided last minute to have an event at the same time in PA and so did Harris. Did they pull protection from Trump to cover those two Btches?? I bet they did.
Sorry but I know Trump says no retribution but if it was me I’d prosecute these people for all of the laws broken and treason committed the past 4 years. He won’t but I would.

As bad as this was managed, one had to consider it was mismanaged ON PURPOSE WITH MALICIOUS INTENT. That makes more sense than to think SS is that inept.
I don't want to go there just yet but I do think there are quite a few folks that need to be interviewed in a public setting as much as possible. Admin needs to explain the failures, agents need to share the rules of engagement they were operating under, how they understood the security plan should work, etc.

Again, I'm not ready to put on the foil cap just yet but I will admit that IF you wanted to set a patsy up to get off a clear shot at a protectee and also have him in a position where he could be easily eliminated within seconds of taking the shot, it would look a lot like Saturday's events.

We aren't ever going to get an explanation that makes sense, or corresponds with facts.

The roof was too steep
It was dangerous
It wasn't our job
"Somebody" dropped the ball
Perfect storm of unlucky events

All we are going to get are explanations, that really don't make any sense. And people will buy it, because our government would never lie, or mislead us.

Just say something....anything. Doesn't matter if it makes sense.

Reactions: WyoDawg307
We aren't ever going to get an explanation that makes sense, or corresponds with facts.

The roof was too steep
It was dangerous
It wasn't our job
"Somebody" dropped the ball
Perfect storm of unlucky events

All we are going to get are explanations, that really don't make any sense. And people will buy it, because our government would never lie, or mislead us.

Just say something....anything. Doesn't matter if it makes sense.
I think some of that will depend on what the polls look like from mid August until Sept. If it looks like Trump is going to win, there will be less of a chance that docs will get destroyed, agents will be ordered not to testify and the current DOJ officials that could protect a cover up would remain in place.

I have said for months that I don't want Trump or his team to seek retribution but I do want him to appoint a tough but non partisan AG that will investigate crimes fairly but aggressively and will remove underlings that aren't willing to follow the evidence. That threat may be enough to ensure we get at least a credible explanation of the events in PA.

And people are too quick to speculate and post which doesn't help. We still have a thread "Democrats just tried to assassinate Trump!!!!".
Well, then let's say he was a Democrat supporter. He has donated to a Dem PAC. And don't give me "he was a registered Republican". He probably did that to vote against Trump in primaries, not realizing the primaries are open in PA.

Well, then let's say he was a Democrat supporter. He has donated to a Dem PAC. And don't give me "he was a registered Republican". He probably did that to vote against Trump in primaries, not realizing the primaries are open in PA.
So you are speculating he's a Democratic supporter because he gave $15. And speculating why he registered Republican. Gotcha. Thanks for confirming my statement.

So you are speculating he's a Democratic supporter because he gave $15. And speculating why he registered Republican. Gotcha. Thanks for confirming my statement.
I'd say it's safe to assume he doesn't love Trump. George Conway, Bill Kristol and Liz Chaney are Pubs as well that support the Dem effort to not only defeat Trump but to bankrupt and imprison him. So, while I would not agree with saying Dems tried to kill Trump, I would say a kid that has appeared in a BlackRock ad is possibly on the never Trump team. However, we can't even say that until his social media and communications records are released. If they aren't released...

I think some of that will depend on what the polls look like from mid August until Sept. If it looks like Trump is going to win, there will be less of a chance that docs will get destroyed, agents will be ordered not to testify and the current DOJ officials that could protect a cover up would remain in place.

I have said for months that I don't want Trump or his team to seek retribution but I do want him to appoint a tough but non partisan AG that will investigate crimes fairly but aggressively and will remove underlings that aren't willing to follow the evidence. That threat may be enough to ensure we get at least a credible explanation of the events in PA.
We would all like to see a real explanation but o don’t think we ever will. The USG just doesn’t do that. Ron Paul wrote a good piece on why we will never really know.
Dallas was 61 years ago and we still don’t know the full truth.

https://ronpaulinstitute.org/why-well-never-know-what-really-happened-in-butler-pa/

We would all like to see a real explanation but o don’t think we ever will. The USG just doesn’t do that. Ron Paul wrote a good piece on why we will never really know.
Dallas was 61 years ago and we still don’t know the full truth.

https://ronpaulinstitute.org/why-well-never-know-what-really-happened-in-butler-pa/
If Trump is elected, I would say maybe... My guess is that if JFK had survived, the investigation would have been conducted a little differently.

Make no mistake, there will be efforts to manipulate the narrative but I would assume Trump would appoint an AG that would be interested in getting to the full truth. Otoh, I think a lot of people would be suspicious if the Biden admin tried to play it all off as a circumstantial comedy of errors.

Are you serious? Do you donate money to organizations you don't support.

Last edited:
Are you serious? Do you donate money to organizations you don't support.
Yes, I am serious. I haven't seen anything close to a conclusive determination of his motive being reported - just speculation. Do you have some?

He made that small donation about 3 1/2 years ago. He was still young so he could have changed. How many adults have changed their affiliation in less time?

Are you saying there was a report of Iranian involvement in THIS attempt?

Show me.
The shooter has no involvement with Iranians,.. the shooter has appeared in a commercial by blackrock who's CEO is the largest money manager in the world and a lifelong Democrat (Larry fink),..

The shooter has no involvement with Iranians,.. the shooter has appeared in a commercial by blackrock who's CEO is the largest money manager in the world and a lifelong Democrat (Larry fink),..
You got the first part correct. Good.

Do you think the fact he was in the commercial means anything?

You got the first part correct. Good.

Do you think the fact he was in the commercial means anything?
It is noteworthy, something to keep in mind as facts become available,.....the fact that the secret service head needs to be subpoenaed to release information is not good,...the arguments between the local police and secret service is destroying the credibility of the secret service head

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT