ADVERTISEMENT

What happens if one of

hunker-d

SOG Weezle
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2002
These kids has a career ending injury ? For example the TN,kid who signed an 8,000,000$ deal. Are these kids using agents ? The deeper u dig on this stuff it’s getting beyond deep .My TAMU connection was dead on a year before NIL was approved. Is now telling me that certain High Schools that are or will be feeder programs not just in TX, but everywhere . Upgrades on locker and weight rooms. Bonuses for schools that Coaches persuade$$players to go. One is set up for first timers is what it’s called. If high school produces athletes that in the past never went to the college that is recruiting the individual.

I was blown away by the numbers or amount of dollars that is involved.Programs are good for some of these schools that need the money. But the money is outragrouse that is being used .
Maybe I’m a little jealous becpause of the” what if “or could of club.So much money is involved with these kids. It is kind of frightening to think what a 14 yr old kid is a prospect. But the pressure to produce is going to get big time crazy

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News