ADVERTISEMENT

What is the point?

PotimusWillie

B2B Caffeinated Nat’l Champion
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2009
What is the point of our existence? Do we, individually, have a greater purpose?

And what is that purpose?

I believe we do…….. have a purpose. I believe we all have a greater responsibility than ourselves.

If not, are we just here by chance?

Last edited:
I believe we do as well my friend. I always try to remember that EVERYONE has something going on in their lives that they are struggling with, so I try to show everyone kindness.
Also, I believe it is very important to live by the golden rule and try to leave this world a better place during our time on this planet.
Sounds pretty simple, but I honestly believe it would make the world a much better place.
Have a great weekend PW!

I believe we do as well my friend. I always try to remember that EVERYONE has something going on in their lives that they are struggling with, so I try to show everyone kindness.
Also, I believe it is very important to live by the golden rule and try to leave this world a better place during our time on this planet.
Sounds pretty simple, but I honestly believe it would make the world a much better place.
Have a great weekend PW!
Love ya brother!

What is the point of our existence? Do we, individually, have a greater purpose?

And what is that purpose?

I believe we do…….. have a purpose. I believe we all have a greater responsibility than ourselves.

If not, are we just here by chance?

YES!
enjoy it my friend.
it won't last forever...

Last edited:
Reactions: PotimusWillie
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT