ADVERTISEMENT

The right of every US citizen

PotimusWillie

B2B Caffeinated Nat’l Champion
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2009
1) to live free within the laws of the land
2) to have their taxes pay for infrastructure cost to help keep them free and safe

The responsibility of the citizen

1) to provide and protect for the basic needs of their family

The responsibility of our government

1) to provide and protect for the basic needs of US citizens

The responsibility of our tax structure

1) to be returned back to the citizen in the form of basic infrastructure needs to keep us safe

There is no rational reason for taxes to be taken from a taxpaying citizen and paid to another citizen in the form of benevolence. Benevolence is a personal decision.

When government dictates benevolence, it becomes a political selling point. It creates dependence and apathy towards the very system funding it.

It creates distinct classes of citizenry and harbors racial and economic strife.

Benevolence awarded by the government creates multigenerational poverty and manipulated political power.

Do we not find it strange that a politician can take money from someone else, that doesn’t belong to him, and give it away?

That is the whole problem with our government as it stands now. We create debt and don’t care. We allow ourselves to be leveraged by other countries financially, and don’t care.

Have we ever thought about who we are in debt to?

It’s not China. I saw they hold less than a trillion dollars when I read who we owe money to last month. Mostly our selves, I think.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
It’s not China. I saw they hold less than a trillion dollars when I read who we owe money to last month. Mostly our selves, I think.

China is dropping our debt at a steady rate and have been for some time. In fact the whole world is, which this global de-dollarization has been picking up speed since our mishandling of Ukraine. Putin stated in his interview that prior to our sanctions, 80% of russias transactions were in dollars, after sanctions it fell to 13%. SMH.

Last week, Egypt ditched the dollar, on a permanent basis. Soon, we will Not be able to export our debt as we always have and we operate in a debt based system.

Our leaders are so stupid and selling our kids and grandkids futures right out from under them, he’ll, our futures as well. People in this country have become so stupid and apathetic, they don’t even take time to notice.

There will be pain by the end of 2024. No way around it. But then again, that’s probably what they are engineering

China is dropping our debt at a steady rate and have been for some time. In fact the whole world is, which this global de-dollarization has been picking up speed since our mishandling of Ukraine. Putin stated in his interview that prior to our sanctions, 80% of russias transactions were in dollars, after sanctions it fell to 13%. SMH.

Last week, Egypt ditched the dollar, on a permanent basis. Soon, we will Not be able to export our debt as we always have and we operate in a debt based system.

Our leaders are so stupid and selling our kids and grandkids futures right out from under them, he’ll, our futures as well. People in this country have become so stupid and apathetic, they don’t even take time to notice.

There will be pain by the end of 2024. No way around it. But then again, that’s probably what they are engineering
Agree with everything but this point.

Our leaders are not doing this out of stupidity. They know but they just don’t care. We have been in the looting the treasury stage for a while and they want to make sure to get theirs.

You can’t owe to yourself.

The government makes no money. Its revenue is in the form of taxes paid.

World banks and other countries, with world banks influenced by political reasoning.

Heck, just print money and pay the debt off, right?

For most young citizens, that is the solution.

Agree with everything but this point.

Our leaders are not doing this out of stupidity. They know but they just don’t care. We have been in the looting the treasury stage for a while and they want to make sure to get theirs.

Yeah you’re right, they know exactly what they are doing. I said stupid, because I was disgusted. The stupid people are the ones that follow those leaders responsible. This is an engineered coup and destruction to usher in CBDB and the like. Then claim they fixed everything while they rob the taxpayers blind

Yeah you’re right, they know exactly what they are doing. I said stupid, because I was disgusted. The stupid people are the ones that follow those leaders responsible. This is an engineered coup and destruction to usher in CBDB and the like. Then claim they fixed everything while they rob the taxpayers blind
That is why most of these politicians want to get to Washington. They get elected and they are wearing flour sack drawers when they so call retire they are multi millionaires and their salary is what about 200,000 a year. Where do they get the rest of the money? Amazing!

That is why most of these politicians want to get to Washington. They get elected and they are wearing flour sack drawers when they so call retire they are multi millionaires and their salary is what about 200,000 a year. Where do they get the rest of the money? Amazing!

That and power. Do not underestimate their lust for power. These marxist lefties love the ability to rob your freedoms and put controls on us. Our actions, our lives, our thoughts. No other way to explain the carbon environmental efforts, lgbt, COVID, CBDC. They know once they control your money, most will cave to their will. Its evil and I am confident this nation will rebuild once they burn it down

That and power. Do not underestimate their lust for power. These marxist lefties love the ability to rob your freedoms and put controls on us. Our actions, our lives, our thoughts. No other way to explain the carbon environmental efforts, lgbt, COVID, CBDC. They know once they control your money, most will cave to their will. Its evil and I am confident this nation will rebuild once they burn it down
And they are going to try to disarm us next. That’s when the s&@& hits the fan!

Like Bell said this is a planned Commie or Fascist coup.

Reactions: Bells76
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT