Mar 15, 2021
Alabama
"There is some embarrassing ugly football being played in Utah tonight."

"UF is giving a new definition to the word Suck."

"Florida looks very bad"

"UF QB looks like a high school junior so far!"

"Have you ever seen anything like this? Going for it on 4 and 9? At midfield?"

"’m beginning to think Napier is in waaaay over his head."

"Both Napier and defensive coordinator Austin Armstrong are both in way over their heads. Napier should have gone and gotten a more experienced DC instead of cherry picking a new Bama hire."

"Oh, and the Gators had only 13 yards rushing tonight."

"JAWJA will be into playing the third team against Gators by mid 2nd quarter."

"Napier will be lucky to make it to the end of the season. Who’s the next coach at Florida going to be."

"Good grief. This colleges are idiots to sign these contracts. I can lose like this for a 5 million dollar buyout!"

"The University of Florida. Where coaching careers go to die."

"and to think the gators were a yearly powerhouse."

"I believe it is time to permanently remove Billy Napier From the “under consideration” replacement list. I am not certain that he’ll even qualify for the rehab assignment list."

"It’s an underwhelming showing against a very good team albeit without their starting qb ..oof"

"His haircut was an obstacle for me from the beginning…"

"That hair cut is suspicious"

Tennessee
"Gator Bait. Bring them on. I’ll take the VOLS and the points. ESPN has us losing to Fl."

"UF looks TERRIBLE! Couldn't be happier!"

"They don't have the defense either.....1 starter from this time a year ago. I don't feel the pass rush. I don't see the speed FL should have on D"

"I don't see the run game to help their QB or the oline protection (tonight)."

South Carolina
"Getting completely whooped by Utah tonight. Utah looks to have a really solid team this year."

"those were the 2nd and 3rd string QBs for Utah too. Sunbelt Billy might be in trouble. Looking at the schedule they could have 8 or 9 losses this year."

"We know what they did to us last year so we can’t throw stones….but they look bad. So good"

"Yeah, Florida didn't look good at all. And I believe that was Utah's second string QB. Napier may regret snubbing us. His seat is going to get a lot hotter, a lot faster at Florida than it would here. Glad we ended up with Beamer instead."

"UF crowd are going to be calling for his head after that game, but $31 million buyout this year. The entire football program looked incompetent last night."

"First word that comes to mind on how they looked is 'confused'."

Auburn
"UF is a dumpster fire. Guys with the same number on the field at the same time isn’t something you see at this level."

"I know it’s early, but both of these teams look terrible"

"I’m pretty sure Utah would be tearing us a new b-hole right now, to be honest."

"Billy eats crayons"

"Yeah, like the free ones that they hand out with the kids menu at Golden Corral"

"They would most teams. Criminally underrated every single year. Florida is better than their coach though. Napier is a joke."

"The game is for the gators is going down hill fast"

"UF is looking like Auburn has looked the past few years. Just confused and making bad penalties. I hope we turn that page on Saturday."

"Team lacks all discipline, Doc. He won’t be there much longer."

"He's had two full recruiting classes, and hasn't improved the talent level very much."

"The whole deal with him was supposed to be recruiting. He has Florida at 13th but pretty much whiffed the portal. To me, 13th at Florida is failing regardless considering it should be easy to land a top 5 class there every year."

"UF QB is starting to panic every time he tries to pass. Looks scared to death"

"Ugh, yeah they are NOT looking good. Jebus at the stupid plays one after another!"

"Mertz is ass."

"I’ve said before they could be 2012 auburn bad"

"I had them picked to resurge a bit but Napier is just not very good. Still the 2nd-3rd best roster in the east. Kiffin would win 10 with this same roster."

"Fla looks fat slow and not well coached."

"Billy Harsins.........."

"A bad UF is good for Auburn historically. Keep it up Billy Boy!"

"Napier=Malzahn…..Malzahn=Napier. Damn clown show"

"ole Billy is an idiot"

"Uf vs Nebraska. Loser goes to D2" > Winner winner chicken dinner!!!

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News