ADVERTISEMENT

What will be our identity on O

RecDawg27

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Aug 31, 2016
Bobo had this answer at SC , and its going to play out in Spring here.

“I basically address this question, with our team in the first meeting. I said that’s one of our objectives in this camp is to find our identity,” Bobo said on Thursday. “I have an idea of what I think we’re going to become, but at the end of the day, I gotta let it play out in practice. And that goes back to what personnel group are we most productive in? Now you’re going to see all of it from us. But what are we going to be, you know, major in?

“Are we going to major in 11 personnel? Are we gonna major in 12 personnel? Are we going to major in two back? I’ve done all of that in my career offensively, different staffs in different stops, but it’s always something that you got to figure out, offensively. It is hard it is, I got an idea but we got to go out there, we got to put on the pads and I got to see some things with the guys in pads

If I had to guess QB under Bobo, Stockton wouldn’t be bad bet. Excited to see development with Delp. Does Brock come in bigger as he has indicated he wants to. The RB room is set up to be very physical. Probably less catching than years past.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News