ADVERTISEMENT

What will The Big Guy’s speech be when…

Bells76

Letterman and National Champion
Sep 27, 2020
They burn down our economic system. What’s your prediction? Will it be

1. It’s all (insert name here, Putin’s, trump‘s etc.) fault.
2. How we must now transition, (followed by an apology of all our country’s success) to a new global economy. Like he said about silly electric cars.

my guess is #2 is all he will be left with.

there is a global economic war going on. Our food supply chain grows weaker by the day. 2 large Smithfield (owned by Hong Kong) factories out west closed their doors today. Every day is more and more. Chinas takeover of Taiwan is imminent. Most on here claimed Russia could not withstand sanctions and were a week from bankruptcy, that was 4 months ago.

this is what weakness looks like in leadership. We experienced it under carter and again now under this weak, corrupt, uninterested POS. Europe‘s economic structure will go first, then ours. I hope you guys are prepping for it.

2. How we must now transition, (followed by an apology of all our country’s success) to a new global economy. Like he said about silly electric cars.

there is a global economic war going on. Our food supply chain grows weaker by the day. 2 large Smithfield (owned by Hong Kong) factories out west closed their doors today. Every day is more and more. Chinas takeover of Taiwan is imminent. Most on here claimed Russia could not withstand sanctions and were a week from bankruptcy, that was 4 months ago.

this is what weakness looks like in leadership. We experienced it under carter and again now under this weak, corrupt, uninterested POS. Europe‘s economic structure will go first, then ours. I hope you guys are prepping for it.
Thinks he gonna tell us that we all better learn to speak Mandarin…..and to make it fast, they are in a GD hurry:

He should just go full on Mad Libs and randomly insert his talking points.

Reactions: Bells76
giphy.gif

Reactions: zingerdawg

Wait a few more months, the Calvary is on the way. If the Republicans win the majority of both the house and senate Biden will be impeached for treason as he should be.

Wait a few more months, the Calvary is on the way. If the Republicans win the majority of both the house and senate Biden will be impeached for treason as he should be.
What would they do to curb inflation? I remember the things Obama did when He took office inspite of Sen McConnell's plan to block Him at every turn & MAKE SURE He would be a 1 term President. I guess that's what really burns 🔥 with Trump, 1 term & Obama 2! U know He always compares His academic mind to Obama, so it still burns 🔥 that He did 2 & He 1 with McC's help.GO DAWGS

What would they do to curb inflation? I remember the things Obama did when He took office inspite of Sen McConnell's plan to block Him at every turn & MAKE SURE He would be a 1 term President. I guess that's what really burns 🔥 with Trump, 1 term & Obama 2! U know He always compares His academic mind to Obama, so it still burns 🔥 that He did 2 & He 1 with McC's help.GO DAWGS
Easy open up domestic production and come out with a 10 year policy that will support US production through investment. This brings ULSD down overnight. $2.50 ULSD is the catalyst to curbing inflation.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Easy make America great again!

The problem with sanctions, Russia has not been hit nearly hard enough with sanctions. Russia would NEVER have invaded Ukraine if President Trump was in office. He made no bones about what he would do. He was so highly criticized for meeting with Putin, his objective was to look him in the eye and let him know how bad it would be if he crossed the line. That’s what strong men do. Barack needs to go to Africa so he can lay on his muslim fathers grave

well I thought I had heard it all, but I hadn’t. Have any of you heard that Blinkin is having BLM flags at our overseas Embassies.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Easy open up domestic production and come out with a 10 year policy that will support US production through investment. This brings ULSD down overnight. $2.50 ULSD is the catalyst to curbing inflation.
I respect a Man with a plan & I hope U get it to right people and it works. America needs help from left or right! GO DAWGS

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT