ADVERTISEMENT

What's he talking about?

This was yesterday when the Texas Rangers visited the White House. This is incredible and speaks to the danger we are in so long as this guy remains in office. The Ds truly have no respect for this man or our country.

Trump said yesterday he had more people at his rally on Jan. 6th than MLK had at the "I had a dream" speech.

GUfNvdBXIAAjPjB
GUfNwqTXEAAXcGX

I didn't hear that. Trump is prone to exaggerate as all real estate guys do, but at least you understood what he was saying.
I understand he lied, like he always does about his audience size.

I’m pretty sure both sides are full of liars. It’s what they tell the truth about that should scare you. From where I’m sitting, a communist America is what I want no part of.

Reactions: stray
they think I got the BL for the F word.

any time punk.
I once was eating at a fast foot restaurant here in Korea. A guy in a suit and a briefcase that I didn't know was talking on his phone. He put his briefcase in the seat opposite of me. He continued on his phone standing up. Still holding his phone convo, he went to the counter to get his food. Sat his tray down on my table, Took his fries and mixed them with my fries (this is actually what Koreans do if they go out to eat with a friend or friends. You just eat from the same pile until they are all gone). He sat down still talking on his phone. It's all in Korean and I don't understand a word. I was just a couple of bites from finishing my burger when all of this started, so I finished it and got up and left with him still talking on the phone.

All that to say, while you are not nearly as intrusive, I'm just as lost about what is going on here as I was with what was going on there.

I once was eating at a fast foot restaurant here in Korea. A guy in a suit and a briefcase that I didn't know was talking on his phone. He put his briefcase in the seat opposite of me. He continued on his phone standing up. Still holding his phone convo, he went to the counter to get his food. Sat his tray down on my table, Took his fries and mixed them with my fries (this is actually what Koreans do if they go out to eat with a friend or friends. You just eat from the same pile until they are all gone). He sat down still talking on his phone. It's all in Korean and I don't understand a word. I was just a couple of bites from finishing my burger when all of this started, so I finished it and got up and left with him still talking on the phone.

All that to say, while you are not nearly as intrusive, I'm just as lost about what is going on here as I was with what was going on there.

eat it, punk

I should write a reminder.

Thank goodness the Harris campaign isn't photoshopping crowds that don't exist...

The most logical conclusion is that if you are a Harris/Walz supporter you are clearly a vampire... :p
Not to pick on you my friend, but it looks like anyone can be fooled these days. We can guess why Trump is always obsessed about crowds, but when he has so much information available to him how can he post something like this? Of course, his campaign has no response at this time.

Not to pick on you my friend, but it looks like anyone can be fooled these days. We can guess why Trump is always obsessed about crowds, but when he has so much information available to him how can he post something like this? Of course, his campaign has no response at this time.

Sir, I only posted it for the Vampire joke 🤣 I have no idea if the pictures is legit or not (and it was a Biden supporter that was pointing out Harris crowd size, fwiw)

Sir, I only posted it for the Vampire joke 🤣 I have no idea if the pictures is legit or not (and it was a Biden supporter that was pointing out Harris crowd size, fwiw)
That's cool with me and I get it. But some on here might take Trump's word as the truth.

But, it wasn't Trump's "word", was it? I think he was simply repeating reports/tweets (like I provided above).
I'm not interested in making more of this so feel free to have the last word, but Trump posted this on his social media account. I don't know where he got it from as his campaign has not responded to requests. So he owns it. A Presidential candidate has more responsibility to verify something as the truth before posting. Of course, I believe most politicians lie so there is that, but he wasn't responding to anything, but just making a statement.

Reactions: Moosefish
I'm not interested in making more of this so feel free to have the last word, but Trump posted this on his social media account. I don't know where he got it from as his campaign has not responded to requests. So he owns it. A Presidential candidate has more responsibility to verify something as the truth before posting. Of course, I believe most politicians lie so there is that, but he wasn't responding to anything, but just making a statement.
I get what you're saying. My only point is that this started out from somewhere else...and he wasn't making it up...even if he's wrong. The pictures look weird, but I've also maybe seen a video?

Who knows. Like I said...I only posted it to make the Vampire joke ;)

Reactions: celticdawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT