ADVERTISEMENT

Old Take When we finally win it all, I hope you losers will leave the vent

Gager292

Twitter Furu
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2016
Athens, GA
Some of you are legit crybabies about everything. We lost to Alabama on the road with our pre season 4th string quarterback and FR/SO filled offense, with a new OL and a new OC with no spring ball.

We had Jamie Newman who would have been better than Stetson but he opted out. Apparently him opting out is also Kirby's fault.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STFU about Fields. What's done is done. Anyone with eyes saw that Fields was not at the same level in terms of running the offense and diagnosing plays as Fromm was AT THAT POINT IN TIME. Sure you can all say "look at Fields now!!" and say we made the wrong decision but Fromm just led us to the natty that previous year. You guys are truly emotional rollercoasters. Could you guys HONESTLY say, that after a true freshman QB takes you to the national title for the first time in many many years that you would bench him for a true freshman that "COULD" end up being better than him?

Regardless, that is not changing and we are stuck with SB4 and JT Daniels. It's obvious that JTD isn't 100%, will he be in 2 weeks? IDK.

Here's my two cents. What will you idiots say if Kirby puts JTD out there vs. Kentucky and he starts throwing picks and looks like D'Wan? Don't worry I know what you will say "We messed up with Fields!!!" STFU!!!!!

Some of you people literally walk up to the cliff and get down and hang off of it by 1 finger every single time we play a football game, and then when something good happens you start running back down the cliff and then when something bad happens you go right back up to the top and start dangling again.

You guys are insane!!!! Truly!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News