ADVERTISEMENT

Where all my Chat Democrats at who were so worried about threats to our democracy?

Savannah_Dawg

The Dawgfather
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Savannah, GA

and

And y'all want to elect this Marxist still? She won't even do a single interview or press conference. She's doing her best to back out of the debates even. Wake up Democrats.

and

And y'all want to elect this Marxist still? She won't even do a single interview or press conference. She's doing her best to back out of the debates even. Wake up Democrats.
So, the Dems basically stole the election

and

UM?
Pathetic Deep State at its best! Disgusting!
The Dems golden boy admitting to his earlier lies

and

They are busy planning their riots and destruction for when they lose…………or hell, if they win as well.

The left only agrees with free speech, when free speech agrees with them.
I think I'm missing something here. Y'all tell me all the ways I'm wrong or off-base:

According to that Fox Business article, the Biden Administration pressured Facebook to censor "certain Covid-19 content." Facebook said no, and the Administration "expressed a lot of frustration." Ok.

Where's the First Amendment argument? If the government asks or demands a limit on free speech, and the declarant refuses, and there's no further action, that's not unconstitutional. Being unhappy with Facebook's business decision is not an attack on free speech. If I come up to you and ask you to take your Trump hat off, and you say no, and I throw up my hands and walk away, have I done something unconstitutional?

As for the FBI, it looks like they told Facebook, "Hey, be aware of this possibility." And Facebook throttled the NYP article on their own. I don't see anything actually punitive to Facebook for not doing what the Administration asked it to. And buried at the bottom is the acknowledgment that the House Judiciary Committee has investigated this at least since February, and it doesn't look like anything came of it.

I think I'm missing something here. Y'all tell me all the ways I'm wrong or off-base:

According to that Fox Business article, the Biden Administration pressured Facebook to censor "certain Covid-19 content." Facebook said no, and the Administration "expressed a lot of frustration." Ok.

Where's the First Amendment argument? If the government asks or demands a limit on free speech, and the declarant refuses, and there's no further action, that's not unconstitutional. Being unhappy with Facebook's business decision is not an attack on free speech. If I come up to you and ask you to take your Trump hat off, and you say no, and I throw up my hands and walk away, have I done something unconstitutional?

As for the FBI, it looks like they told Facebook, "Hey, be aware of this possibility." And Facebook throttled the NYP article on their own. I don't see anything actually punitive to Facebook for not doing what the Administration asked it to. And buried at the bottom is the acknowledgment that the House Judiciary Committee has investigated this at least since February, and it doesn't look like anything came of it.
Listen to the interview Zuckerberg said they did hold off on letting some information hitting the platform. So of they did say no to but several things they listened and he regrets it now. First off the government should not be telling companies to restrict free speech. If they are doing this it should be out in the open as it not seem motivated by anything other than the country’s best interest.

Listen to the interview Zuckerberg said they did hold off on letting some information hitting the platform. So of they did say no to but several things they listened and he regrets it now. First off the government should not be telling companies to restrict free speech. If they are doing this it should be out in the open as it not seem motivated by anything other than the country’s best interest.
He is literally falling on his sword and the tds folks try to spin this. The cia head admitted the letters were politically motivated. More spin. The fbi admitted they made changes, slapped themselves on the wrist for over zealously going after Trump. Even more spin. Biden went after the papers and media for saying anything negative. The Dems threaten to go after the Supreme Court for roe v wade. Spin city. Dems threaten Biden and his family to step down. A coup. More spin. What in the hell is next?

He is literally falling on his sword and the tds folks try to spin this. The cia head admitted the letters were politically motivated. More spin. The fbi admitted they made changes, slapped themselves on the wrist for over zealously going after Trump. Even more spin. Biden went after the papers and media for saying anything negative. The Dems threaten to go after the Supreme Court for roe v wade. Spin city. Dems threaten Biden and his family to step down. A coup. More spin. What in the hell is next?
Someone seems spun up. I’ll give you that. These stories about government asking social media sites to voluntarily censor was a story like 5 years ago. And it has happened under both Trump and Biden.

Someone seems spun up. I’ll give you that. These stories about government asking social media sites to voluntarily censor was a story like 5 years ago. And it has happened under both Trump and Biden.
He came out recently and said he regretted censoring information. That is why it is being mentioned here. I don’t care how long ago. The news is current. Is Zuckerberg saying Trump did this? No. Nice deflection counselor. A guy so far left he hasn’t used his right hand in a decade too.

He came out recently and said he regretted censoring information. That is why it is being mentioned here. I don’t care how long ago. The news is current. Is Zuckerberg saying Trump did this? No. Nice deflection counselor. A guy so far left he hasn’t used his right hand in a decade too.
My point is it isnt a political thing. But whatever.

RFK Jr claims to have an injunction against the Biden admin for censoring him and threatening social media's section 230 protection. He even claims Hillary Clinton went to Europe to urge them to use the digital services act to go after Musk. I'm not going to say we're ready to lock people up but there is a lot of smoke.

RFK Jr claims to have an injunction against the Biden admin for censoring him and threatening social media's section 230 protection. He even claims Hillary Clinton went to Europe to urge them to use the digital services act to go after Musk. I'm not going to say we're ready to lock people up but there is a lot of smoke.
RFK says a lot. This is a dude who is seriously disturbed, a life of self-medication will do that to you I guess. It’s sad.

RFK says a lot. This is a dude who is seriously disturbed, a life of self-medication will do that to you I guess. It’s sad.
I prefer to call him eccentric. No doubt that I would want to verify anything he said but as his case progresses and info like we heard from Zuckerberg comes to light, I think any American should be concerned. We know free speech is under attack in Europe and our own intel agencies used 5 eyes to circumvent our laws about domestic spying. Without 1st and 4th amendment protections you don't have a democracy.

Might need to add Nicole Shanahan to the list of nuts.

I prefer to call him eccentric. No doubt that I would want to verify anything he said but as his case progresses and info like we heard from Zuckerberg comes to light, I think any American should be concerned. We know free speech is under attack in Europe and our own intel agencies used 5 eyes to circumvent our laws about domestic spying. Without 1st and 4th amendment protections you don't have a democracy.

Might need to add Nicole Shanahan to the list of nuts.
Ill gladly add her. She is cooky. But you’re right, just because it is initially coming from a nutcase doesn’t mean it isnt true. There have been some weird revelations over the years. But I’d prefer to wait for something corroborating it

Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg

You missed a lot.

Someone in the Deep State sent the FBI / CIA to Facebook and “warned” them about Russian disinformation. Who ordered this?

The CIA had the Biden laptop in 2019 and knew it was all real.

51 Security experts signed a complete bullshit letter saying it was Russian disinformation. Who set this up? Who has the power to do this?

Basically the US Government interfered in the 2020 election . This is the biggest story of our lifetime and yet the distracted media and Dem suck offs aren’t talking about it. Our country is currently being run by Anthony Blinken , another unelected shit for brains.

The 2nd biggest story just happened with the Joe Biden coup and the pussified media just ignored it. The Dems are the biggest criminal organization in the world. And you’re going to vote for more of it. Truly baffling.

I blame Zuckerberg for caving in to Biden he should have told him to kiss off. And he should have went public with it right then.

Someone in the Deep State sent the FBI / CIA to Facebook and “warned” them about Russian disinformation. Who ordered this?

The CIA had the Biden laptop in 2019 and knew it was all real.

51 Security experts signed a complete bullshit letter saying it was Russian disinformation. Who set this up? Who has the power to do this?

Basically the US Government interfered in the 2020 election . This is the biggest story of our lifetime and yet the distracted media and Dem suck offs aren’t talking about it. Our country is currently being run by Anthony Blinken , another unelected shit for brains.

The 2nd biggest story just happened with the Joe Biden coup and the pussified media just ignored it. The Dems are the biggest criminal organization in the world. And you’re going to vote for more of it. Truly baffling.
I’m probably going to regret asking, but in 2020, Republicans held the Presidency, the Senate, and the Supreme Court. The FBI and CIA are under the purview of the Executive Branch, so who exactly interfered with the election? Is this where someone brings up Q and the pizza parlor in DC? How does this relate to JFK and his son coming back from the dead? Was it Col. Mustard in the library with the candlestick?

I’m probably going to regret asking, but in 2020, Republicans held the Presidency, the Senate, and the Supreme Court. The FBI and CIA are under the purview of the Executive Branch, so who exactly interfered with the election? Is this where someone brings up Q and the pizza parlor in Northern Virginia?
Great question.

Who sent the FBI to Facebook?

Who told Facebook to censor the laptop story? Trump was still President, so who could have done that?

Who coordinated the letter the 51 Security Service people signed.?

And I’m not one of those QAnon people, I don’t know what that is.

I’m probably going to regret asking, but in 2020, Republicans held the Presidency, the Senate, and the Supreme Court. The FBI and CIA are under the purview of the Executive Branch, so who exactly interfered with the election? Is this where someone brings up Q and the pizza parlor in DC? How does this relate to JFK and his son coming back from the dead? Was it Col. Mustard in the library with the candlestick?

Oh yeah. Like the election was stolen right?
Just wait!! That will come to light also.

Great question.

Who sent the FBI to Facebook?

Who told Facebook to censor the laptop story? Trump was still President, so who could have done that?

Who coordinated the letter the 51 Security Service people signed.?

And I’m not one of those QAnon people, I don’t know what that is.
Oh so you’re trying to blame this on Trump too! What a joke.

• Wow
Reactions: brimur
The FBI and CIA were involved in this and the FBI has admitted to doing it.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
I know for a fact Willdup used to write novels on this site about what a threat to our democracy Trump was....radio silent now. Same with the election of 2020 being 100% on the up and up.
Biden was not in the WH when the FBI was engaging with FB. Take it up with Bill Barr.

Reminder that Rudy Giuliani and the FBI have had Hunter’s laptop for five years now and the GOP still can’t prove that Joe broke any laws.

Did you read the letter? Zuckerberg said FB felt pressured regarding Covid but that any decision was ultimately theirs to make.

The SCOTUS has had two opportunities to deem how the Biden administration interacted with the social media platforms regarding Covid information unconstitutional and has pushed both cases back to the lower courts without a definitive ruling.

None of this changes the laws that Trump broke to try and illegally stay in power after the 2020 election. For the latest there, see Jack Smith’s superseding indictment filed today. Smith modified the previous indictment to reflect the SCOTUS ruling on immunity and a new grand jury indicted on all four of the original charges. The irony is, after the SCOTUS ruling, it will likely be easier for Smith to convict and more difficult for Trump to win on appeal.

Last edited:

So funny watching the lefties squirm and deflect truths and facts, especially when one of their own decides he better take action or go down with the ship for their demonic decisions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT