ADVERTISEMENT

Where do you plan to spend Trump's 2nd Presidential Inauguration Swearing-In Ceremony on 1-20-21?

wayxpython

Diehard supporter
Oct 20, 2011
Willacoochee, GA
https://www.mybucketlistevents.com/event/presidential-inauguration-2021/

Tickets going between $700 - $9000. Wonder if Initials plans to take the family for the festivities?
41202186_-_19_01_2017_-_trump_inauguration.jpg

Military-Parade-800-med.jpg

wood like to have a set of these President Donald Trump Inauguration Day Souvenir Plates.
president_donald_trump_inauguration_day_souvenir_plate-rfa6efe47f59246ed81e730628aa90f18_ambb0_8byvr_540.jpg

We'll be fresh off a national championship, so the travel budget may be limited.

It will be a glorious day seeing President Trump on that stage once again.

And, I especially look forward to the continuing meltdown of the lib nation.
Not me. Boom will have gone 0-12 for the second consecutive year, but I'll be oblivious to his dumbassery and full of cash. I guess I'll frequent Clydes in Georgetown for a few cocktails and trash talking with the crying libs that day.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
Got a ton in there and, yes, it has done well.

Not as well as when Obama was President, S&P 500 ws up 56% for his eight years while up 36% so far under Trump. Guess we'll see where Trump ends up.

Not as well as when Obama was President, S&P 500 ws up 56% for his eight years while up 36% so far under Trump. Guess we'll see where Trump ends up.

Food,

BO tried quantitative easing and zero interest rates and still had a stagnant economy. The biggest problem we have now is finding people to fill the available jobs. Wages have grown more under DT and we have the highest median income in history of the usa. https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...it-an-all-time-high-last-year-us-census-says/
Sorry for the source which is unreliable but sometimes they have something worth reading.

Y'know, without any ciphering or digging out the 12C which probably needs batteries, 56% over 8 years sounds like somewhere south of 6% per annum to me, which actually sucks, given historical market returns average 10%.

In Washingon celebrating at least 4 more years of United States of America. Once we get a dem Presidemt this country is over. Just look at how the democrats are attacking our Bill of Rights. Free speech ,gun ownership, face your accusers, telling us everyday how this documents was written by a bunch of old white men. the Democratic Party wants those rights given to you by your goverment, not because you were born with them. separating our Constitution from the bill of rights is their goal,

In Washingon celebrating at least 4 more years of United States of America. Once we get a dem Presidemt this country is over. Just look at how the democrats are attacking our Bill of Rights. Free speech ,gun ownership, face your accusers, telling us everyday how this documents was written by a bunch of old white men. the Democratic Party wants those rights given to you by your goverment, not because you were born with them. separating our Constitution from the bill of rights is their goal,

You have to wonder what the lefties really want. We have the best economy in my lifetime and DT has been improving our trade deals with the USMCA including China to be more favorable to America.

So I guess they want Medicare for all including illegals which would destroy our country. Then they will institute open borders an take a look at the Bill of Rights to start taking our rights away.

Well mr “ Douglas is better then Gurley or Chubb” , January 17,2020 is the date that I predicted Trump would resign. I ask again; How smart of an ole boy are you?

Oh, gotcha, I was trying to have a conversation. But, you're a moron, so...Don't go into hiding on the 21st. Oh, and it's THAN, not THEN, and I never said it, so, well...you're a moron.

Well mr “ Douglas is better then Gurley or Chubb” , January 17,2020 is the date that I predicted Trump would resign. I ask again; How smart of an ole boy are you?

Oh, gotcha, I was trying to have a conversation. But, you're a moron, so...Don't go into hiding on the 21st. Oh, and it's THAN, not THEN, and I never said it, so, well...you're a moron.
My query has been answered. I’m done ✅ with dis guy.

You have to wonder what the lefties really want. We have the best economy in my lifetime and DT has been improving our trade deals with the USMCA including China to be more favorable to America.

So I guess they want Medicare for all including illegals which would destroy our country. Then they will institute open borders an take a look at the Bill of Rights to start taking our rights away.
My daughters just back back from Africa, both are Republicans, one was explaining the Bill of Rights. They could not believe it. They said that was what made us great. They dislike China a lot and love Trump, just about everyone.

Reactions: Hoffman_rg

My daughters just back back from Africa, both are Republicans, one was explaining the Bill of Rights. They could not believe it. They said that was what made us great. They dislike China a lot and love Trump, just about everyone.
Wow, Africans like The US president better than China! Niiiice.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT