ADVERTISEMENT

Whistleblower. Most of Trumps rally security were not Secret Service Agents.

Not sure why they needed a Whistleblower.. I thought it was already known that he had a smaller SS group and was filled with local and state police. The other SS were with the First Lady at another event. There are so many holes in this story. It's either a setup or ineptitude at the greatest level.

Not sure why they needed a Whistleblower.. I thought it was already known that he had a smaller SS group and was filled with local and state police. The other SS were with the First Lady at another event. There are so many holes in this story. It's either a setup or ineptitude at the greatest level.
The silence from SS and the FBI only lends to more conspiracy theories. I have a hard time believing that something so obvious and easily pulled off by the shooter would be coordinated by a government agency.
We’ve seen over the years a decline in competence of those running our government. I hope and pray that this is the case but it doesn’t make it any better.

I thought it was odd that the 2 snipers had on vest with Police written on the back.
I’m not sure that a SS sniper would be wearing police gear.
When we wore tact gear the front had our agency and the back had police. Easy to yell police cause everyone knows and understands it. Yell ss fbi customs border patrol etc and get some looks.

Yet, you’d hope there were more than a handful of SS agents. More than just Jame West and Artimus Gorden protecting President Garfield. There’s three shifts, vacations, sunglasses fittings, target practice. The list goes on and on.

The silence from SS and the FBI only lends to more conspiracy theories. I have a hard time believing that something so obvious and easily pulled off by the shooter would be coordinated by a government agency.
We’ve seen over the years a decline in competence of those running our government. I hope and pray that this is the case but it doesn’t make it any better.
If I was going to advance a conspiracy theory, it would be that refusing to protect RFK Jr, pulling Robt O'Brien's detail even though it was known he was on the Iranian hit list and leaving Trump vulnerable was due to nefarious intentions to some degree. I mean it's not like there is no reason to believe O's and JB's DHS and DOJ haven't crossed some boundaries.

We won't ever know the truth. Our government specializes in covering its tracks when it wants to.

A previous Clinton insider noted that Jill Biden went to a "spontaneous" campaign speech on the same day of the assassination attempt in Pittsburgh (54 miles from trump), and Kamala did a campaign speech in Philly also that day, in which the insider speculated had the effect of pulling resources away from the trump team at the last minute

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT