ADVERTISEMENT

White Nationalists in Charlottesville last night

This is a valid point, however, the far Left is taking over the Democrat party. The fact that so many voted for Bernie Sanders, who really isn't even a Democrat, as all the evidence that you need. Not too many years ago the Left gloated that the GOP was being taken over by the tea party. The Democrats have the problem now.

With that said, here's my prediction. If the GOP doesn't get its act together, and if the Democrats seriously push for legalization of marijuana nationwide, The Dems will have a legit shot in 2020. In 3 more years, millions more of millennials will become eligible to vote.
We will see about that. There is a growing number of centrists who don't follow the left agenda and are turned off by some of the rhetoric.

I think there are issues within both parties, because the Democratic party is divided, and should've never trotted HC out there as their candidate.
Repubs are having an identity problem, but to their favor they won't have the same issues as Dems because no matter what, Repubs will show up and vote for their candidate, while Dems bicker amongst each other and split their own vote. There's still a lot of hurt feelings and animosity on that side of the aisle.

Back to the original subject, I appreciate your perspective. We obviously don't view things from the same perspective, and that's ok, but you showed me respect and that's all we can ask of each other in times of discussion.

No...and I'll never defend the NAACP or BLM either. I'm anti-diversity for workplace hires/college entrance offers, and refuse to acquiesce to anyone simply on the basis of race, religion, sexual orientation.

To save you - or anyone else - from asking the question, I'll go ahead and answer it now. The idea of "diversity" is an absolute joke. The best person for the job should be hired/accepted. Period. Hiring/accepting for the sake of achieving an "appropriate" number of minorities is counterproductive in every sense. The "diversity" groups in the workplace and on campus nothing more than further the divide between the minority and majority.

Well. Enjoy your top colleges and jobs filled with 70 percent Asians. Truth.

bmpbmp is a former Pravda writer.. all he does is twist, deflect and lie... He is a true believer in liberal left wing communist propaganda. He believes America is fundamentally bad and wants to see it brought down. It does no good to try and reason with him. He is so demented and tortured by the dimorat belief that America is bad and that he cannot bring himself to discuss facts.. All he can do is try t belittle others while extolling his logic reason and higher than everyone else's IQ. No need to try and debate with him.. he can't. It is beyond him... he will respond not with one fact about anything, he will only tell you how you don't have logic or reason, and oh yeah don't ever have a typo. He was the national spelling be champ for the ussr.

bmpbmp is a former Pravda writer.. all he does is twist, deflect and lie... He is a true believer in liberal left wing communist propaganda. He believes America is fundamentally bad and wants to see it brought down. It does no good to try and reason with him. He is so demented and tortured by the dimorat belief that America is bad and that he cannot bring himself to discuss facts.. All he can do is try t belittle others while extolling his logic reason and higher than everyone else's IQ. No need to try and debate with him.. he can't. It is beyond him... he will respond not with one fact about anything, he will only tell you how you don't have logic or reason, and oh yeah don't ever have a typo. He was the national spelling be champ for the ussr.

Если бы вы знали себя так же хорошо, как думаете, что знаете других.

Reactions: bigdawg36
This is a valid point, however, the far Left is taking over the Democrat party. The fact that so many voted for Bernie Sanders, who really isn't even a Democrat, as all the evidence that you need. Not too many years ago the Left gloated that the GOP was being taken over by the tea party. The Democrats have the problem now.

You know Donald Trump is president, right?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT