ADVERTISEMENT

Who do you trust to run our country for the next 6 months?

BlessedDawg

Diehard supporter
Jan 17, 2020
Joe or Kamala? Scary situation. He has stated that he’s going to fulfill his term but are we being put in a precarious situation with China, Russia, North Korea, Iran?
On the other hand do you trust Kamala even in the short term? Having 6 months as Commander in Chief would help her in the election but I can’t see Biden stepping down unless there’s a more serious health situation.
If the Dems decide to bypass Kamala for a different candidate, the last 5 months of their term might get interesting.

Joe or Kamala? Scary situation. He has stated that he’s going to fulfill his term but are we being put in a precarious situation with China, Russia, North Korea, Iran?
On the other hand do you trust Kamala even in the short term? Having 6 months as Commander in Chief would help her in the election but I can’t see Biden stepping down unless there’s a more serious health situation.
If the Dems decide to bypass Kamala for a different candidate, the last 5 months of their term might get interesting.
Whoever’s been running it will continue to do so. And they’re setting up for another 4 years.

Reactions: JackRussellDawg
At this point neither.

I'd rather they both leave and let the SOTH take over, until the election.

Reactions: DTwnDawg
Kamala is worse than Old Joe, There are no Dems qualified.

Biden.... I think Kamala gets a big bump if she serves only a few months with no problems

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT