ADVERTISEMENT

Why are feminist groups not outraged with transgenders in women's sports?

I don't think these groups really even believe what they say. Its just like BLM that woman was making millions.

These groups like code pink just suck in the crazy women who have issues.

It is kind of like the left gets made about trump being into grown women but doesn't care how joe biden and hunter are into little girls.

Hunter is on tape doing it and how often have you seen Joe biden invade a little girl or young woman's personal space live on TV. Sniffing them, rubbing their shoulders, whispering sweet nothings into their ear.

I don't think the left believes anything they say to be honest, they just won't power and it is that statement "The ends justifies the means". They will do anything to implement their radical agenda, but do they care about women's rights? Not really but they will use it to manipulate emotions.

I believe it was Rahm Emanual in the Obama admiration who said "Never let a good crisis go to waste"

Rememeber everyone tells you who they really are if you just pay attention.

Reactions: JackRussellDawg
You have to remember that these are the same people that want the entire world to wear masks, get vaccinated, stay home, etc. over a virus (you know, to save lives).......yet are just fine with child murder and label it as a female’s choice for her own body.

Reactions: George Hayduke
You have to remember that these are the same people that want the entire world to wear masks, get vaccinated, stay home, etc. over a virus (you know, to save lives).......yet are just fine with child murder and label it as a female’s choice for her own body.
I know this is off topic but...
I haven’t heard anyone discuss the effects of this vaccine on pregnancy. Not sure if there is one known or a potential problem, but there has been no testing on pregnant women or women who become pregnant after vaccination that I know of.
Will we see more miscarriages? What about the effect on the children once born? Learning disabilities? Deformities? I pray none of this happens but there could be some serious effects down the road. May even be some some they have reasonable knowledge would happen but hidden that from us as well.
I guess we will find out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT