ADVERTISEMENT

Why are we not intervening?

TThThe

The Russians have tried at least 2 airborne assaults in areas where air supremacy had yet been achieved or Ukrainian AD suppressed. That's ineptitude. Don't forget this is easily the largest military campaigns they've executed since the 70's. Remember KISS

not certain if this is true. I can’t confirm it and need a more reliable source than CNN or Fox News. My guess is that the Russian force encountered some problems and people in the media blew it up and exaggerated it. You don’t know me so you don’t have to believe me but there is a full on push right now by the media and govt. the propaganda is off the charts. Just look at how many lies have been passed off as truth already, all to try to demonize Russia and make us forget that $5 gas will be here soon, our southern border is a sieve, there probably more people killed in Chicago and NY than have been in Ukraine.

Russia has shown a lot of restraint. Don’t get me wrong, Putin is an SOB that I despise. They could wipe out Ukraine any moment they feel like, so getting a couple planes shot down isn’t going to bother them. We better hope he continues to show restraint or it could be the start of WW3

I haven't watched more than an hour on any of the major networks since this started. I've been monitoring and participating in the Opeb Source community for my information. It's more accurate and up to the minute.

If you want to think this is some massive consipicry or false flag op that's cool but the truth is Putin is corrupt and has corrupted the Russian military with those loyal to him. They have failed to modernize they tactics and doctrine over the last 50 years and it shows. Simple example is the Russians actually have a small number of front-line fighters that are designed and equipped for multi-role, day-night operation and to deliver precision munitions. He'll its all over the news the last day about 40 mile convoy traveling to Kyiv. No competent modern military leader would think this is a smart idea.

Reactions: nice marmot
not certain if this is true. I can’t confirm it and need a more reliable source than CNN or Fox News. My guess is that the Russian force encountered some problems and people in the media blew it up and exaggerated it. You don’t know me so you don’t have to believe me but there is a full on push right now by the media and govt. the propaganda is off the charts. Just look at how many lies have been passed off as truth already, all to try to demonize Russia and make us forget that $5 gas will be here soon, our southern border is a sieve, there probably more people killed in Chicago and NY than have been in Ukraine.

Russia has shown a lot of restraint. Don’t get me wrong, Putin is an SOB that I despise. They could wipe out Ukraine any moment they feel like, so getting a couple planes shot down isn’t going to bother them. We better hope he continues to show restraint or it could be the start of WW3
this is like @potimus on elections kind of kick myself off the chat stuff

What is different about this than Saddam rolling into Kuwait (a sovereign nation like Ukraine)? I understand and fear the implications. But sitting here, as a nation, as the most powerful military and economy in the world, sanctions should not be our weapon. We are letting people die. We could end this in 12 hours. No nukes, no bombs. But we could. This is the most ashamed I’ve ever been of our country in the last 100 years.
We aren’t intervening militarily because it could very well mean nuclear annihilation. It isn’t worth WW3 just so we can pound our chests. Putin is a mad man.

We aren’t intervening militarily because it could very well mean nuclear annihilation. It isn’t worth WW3 just so we can pound our chests. Putin is a mad man.
Putin already has a bullseye on his chest from his own people. I believe, and many credible sources agree on this, if he even mentioned the nuclear option — he would be assasinated.

What is different about this than Saddam rolling into Kuwait (a sovereign nation like Ukraine)? I understand and fear the implications. But sitting here, as a nation, as the most powerful military and economy in the world, sanctions should not be our weapon. We are letting people die. We could end this in 12 hours. No nukes, no bombs. But we could. This is the most ashamed I’ve ever been of our country in the last 100 years.
Damn. You quaffing that Kool-Aid. Slow down.

Biden denies Putin, he’s tired of people accusing old folks of passing gas.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT