ADVERTISEMENT

Why would grown men dressed in nun outfits even be news worthy?

PotimusWillie

B2B Caffeinated Nat’l Champion
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2009
Why would grown men dressed in nun outfits be invited to a professional baseball game as special performers and guests?

Why would any group, designed solely to antagonize and humiliate another group, be invited to a professional baseball game?

Grown men have a right to dress up any way they want, but why seek them out? Grown men dressed up pretending to be something they aren’t isn’t a normal behavior, it is immaturity, it is lack of empathy, it is a mental illness, it is rude, or all the above.

My guess is that to most gay and lesbians, it is embarrassing to have to defend. Why would men dressed in nun outfits to humiliate God be even associated with the LGBTQ world?

Just curious. Again, why is this even newsworthy? Why does a sports team, whose whole marketability is based on a separation of life’s struggles to the enjoyment of your team, feel the need to lecture society?

When I see stuff like this, I understand the spiritual nature of where we are as a country.

Comments? Opinions?

Why would grown men dressed in nun outfits be invited to a professional baseball game as special performers and guests?

Why would any group, designed solely to antagonize and humiliate another group, be invited to a professional baseball game?

Grown men have a right to dress up any way they want, but why seek them out? Grown men dressed up pretending to be something they aren’t isn’t a normal behavior, it is immaturity, it is lack of empathy, it is a mental illness, it is rude, or all the above.

My guess is that to most gay and lesbians, it is embarrassing to have to defend. Why would men dressed in nun outfits to humiliate God be even associated with the LGBTQ world?

Just curious. Again, why is this even newsworthy? Why does a sports team, whose whole marketability is based on a separation of life’s struggles to the enjoyment of your team, feel the need to lecture society?

When I see stuff like this, I understand the spiritual nature of where we are as a country.

Comments? Opinions?
Just a comment. It seems our culture has become so outlandish that shock jockery is necessary to garner attention. Or maybe these people are really so mean spirited that they get joy from disparaging a religion that gives hope and comfort to many millions. Maybe it gives them a sense of power to crap on people’s beliefs while protected by the 1A which many would tear down. As to why a baseball team would grant them a stage I have no idea. Their right to say what they believe is protected but their right to an invitation does not exist.

When I see stuff like this, I understand the spiritual nature of where we are as a count.
first;
does a tailor actually measure which side a man slings?
"Tailor of Panama."...

"mine's all over the place like a windsock."

Are Catholics being forced to the event?

That's not the problem. It's sacrilegious, and it's only done by that group to assail the Catholic Church.

If a secular group were to dress in rabbi or imam garbs, with the intent of openly mocking them, there is a 0.0% chance they would be invited to that game, even with the LGBT pass.

Comments? Opinions?
I agree with you totally.

Reactions: PotimusWillie
Are Catholics being forced to the event?
Could you imagine a sports team honoring a group that performs in blackface? Would you ask if blacks are being forced to attend?

How about a group known for mocking and insulting Muslims? Do Muslims have to attend?

What about employees including players? Do they have to attend?

Do other employers get to promote such things without being a major HR violation? Why would an MLB team be allowed to do it? I'll bet the Dodgers employee handbook has a section on prohibiting offensive content and messaging based on several protected statuses including religion. So why would the employer be allowed to feature a group that mocks a specific religion?

My guess is righteous indignation and screams of homophobia. Queers are to be honored and loved, Catholics disdained.

it's an upside down world in which we live.
the 1.35% of the ABCDEFG+ are dictating ,
what We as Normal Citizens would not care...

in other words;
the vast minority has cast a cloud of lunacy
over everything sacred!

Last edited:

Comments? Opinions?
I agree ! That’s rare.

You defend everything as a lib even though you know you are wrong
Think about that .
elmo awww GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT