ADVERTISEMENT

Will Biden debate Trump?

I just don’t think he’s capable. I’m not going to pile on the man like many do but, purely in terms of debate ability, he cannot win.

So, Dems must know this. So the question becomes… will Biden even have the debates? Or will he skip them like Trump did in the primaries?
I think so.

Thought he would get his azz kicked the first time…..but Biden to my surprise turned the tables and kicked Trump’s azz. It was the debate that Biden told him to “shut up”.

Pretty dang sure that Biden was all drugged up. Coherent, attentive & full of piss and vinegar….never seen him that way before.

Trump looked like a deer caught in headlights..

Was totally surprised…..Trump lost the election then imo. But honestly, thinks Biden is too far gone this time around.

Last edited:
He won't be around come September. The DNC will execute the coup at the convention.

ap-people-michelle-obama-ellen-degeneres.jpg

I think so.

Thought he would get his azz kicked the first time…..but Biden to my surprise turned the tables and kicked Trump’s azz. It was the debate that Biden told him to “shut up”.

Pretty dang sure that Biden was all drugged up. Coherent, attentive & full of piss and vinegar….never seen him that way before.

Trump looked like a deer caught in headlights..

Was totally surprised…..Trump lost the election then imo. But honestly, thinks Biden is too far gone this time around.
Trump looked like he was ill feverish that night and obviously was not on his game… didn’t he test positive that next week for covid?… I think he lost the election that night no doubt…

I just don’t think he’s capable. I’m not going to pile on the man like many do but, purely in terms of debate ability, he cannot win.

So, Dems must know this. So the question becomes… will Biden even have the debates? Or will he skip them like Trump did in the primaries?
He will not. Not without special conditions, props, etc.. it sitll won't happen.

Yeah I’m good on that, no thanks

I don’t want the media to pile up on his age and I’d rather Trump just shut up.

We have seen that circus before

This is kind of where I fall.

Biden's situation speaks for itself.
Trump can't separate issues from insults.

Please shut up about age, the 2020 election, the media bias, Hunter Biden, his personal disdain for particular individuals, the physical appearance of others, etc.

If he would just focus on the issues, I think he'd win the election.

Talk about the Immigration situation
Talk about the economy
Talk about 2 wars
Talk about social security
Talk about law enforcement (not just cops)
Talk about failing public schools

Don't take the bait. Stay focused.

It will be Trump running from the debates.

He will say it's not fair blah blah blah

and y'all will excuse him.

• Haha
Reactions: Georgia Jim
This is kind of where I fall.

Biden's situation speaks for itself.
Trump can't separate issues from insults.

Please shut up about age, the 2020 election, the media bias, Hunter Biden, his personal disdain for particular individuals, the physical appearance of others, etc.

If he would just focus on the issues, I think he'd win the election.

Talk about the Immigration situation
Talk about the economy
Talk about 2 wars
Talk about social security
Talk about law enforcement (not just cops)
Talk about failing public schools

Don't take the bait. Stay focused.
DJT is kinda like bNe over on TOS......once Bubba gets mad, he stays mad.

Democrats don't debate. They just call you a Nazi.

Last edited:
It would be more of a case of Trump debating the dim chosen moderator. Joe could take a nap and still win the debate. Well, that's how they will spin it. Energetic, sharp, command of the facts. Presidential. Joe gone beat his 81 million vote record! Let's Go Brandon!

Reactions: SprayTanDawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT