ADVERTISEMENT

Will Joe B debate?….

-lowcountrydawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
May 20, 2002
charleston sc usa
I say no. He will play the card that Trump
Is unfit and not. Legit candidate. Therefore won’t give him a “pedestal for lies”.

This accomplishes two things:

1) jives with his only legit strategy which is to focus on trump rather than his own absolute disaster track record as a leader.

2) facilitates the Covid basement strategy that worked last time. Because those in his camp know better than anyone that a sans teleprompter Joe exposes the fact that a vote for him is a vote for Kamala.

Is unfit and not. Legit candidate. Therefore won’t give him a “pedestal for lies”.

1) jives with his only legit strategy which is to focus on trump rather than his own absolute disaster track record as a leader.

2) facilitates the Covid basement strategy that worked last time. Because those in his camp know better than anyone that a sans teleprompter Joe exposes the fact that a vote for him is a vote for Kamala.
I don’t think the Covid strategy will work this time, but who knows.

If it’s only him & Trump…..I think so.

He’s not even capable completing a full sentence, much less debating Trump…I’m looking forward to him even trying to give the State of The Union address (much less an actual debate) or what excuses he makes to dodge from doing it. He cant even get through a teleprompter speech without destroying the Queens English, and listeners trying to figure out just what in the hell he just said.
I hope they choose Trump to give the Repub response

Last edited:

No way. He is 4 years further into his dementia and the drugs aren't working as well now. If the public put pressure on him they may be forced to do one but 3+ debates ,which is normal, no way.

He’s not even capable completing a full sentence, much less debating Trump…I’m looking forward to him trying to give the State of The Union address…or what excuses he makes to dodge from doing it
I hope they choose Trump to give the Repub response
Could be right…..but I am just basing it on the 2020 debates between the two, if that is what we are speaking of.

Didn’t think Biden stood a chance then…..but to my astonishment, he came out lively, speaking full sentences and seemed coherent.

Thinks they probably gave him some drugs. Never seen a change that big before.

Thinks Trump blew it then (election), he seemed rattled and lost that one debate imo. It may be why some think that Biden is Trump’s “kryptonite”.

Me, I think Biden has regressed even more. But who knows….

Could be right…..but I am just basing it on the 2020 debates between the two, if that is what we are speaking of.

Didn’t think Biden stood a chance then…..but to my astonishment, he came out lively, speaking full sentences and seemed coherent.

Thinks they probably gave him some drugs. Never seen a change that big before.

Thinks Trump blew it then (election), he seemed rattled and lost that one debate imo. It may be why some think that Biden is Trump’s “kryptonite”.

Me, I think Biden has regressed even more. But who knows….
No doubt trump cost himself in that first debate. Should have played it straight and let Joe hang himself. This time I think he will hold back - as he did on Ron D when he withdrew. The problem for Joe is he is notably much worse now than then. And his people know it.

No because he's not running. Probably going to be Big Mike.

• Haha
Reactions: Defector
You realize Trump hasn’t debated a single time right? Won’t even debate Nikki. What a pussy.
Joe B and the DNC hasn’t even allowed an open primary process much less debate.

The question is whether or not in the general election a candidate for the first time ever will refuse to debate. That’s only a question for one candidate. For good reason.

No chance in hell. Even Brief interviews will be rare.

Joe Biden is incapable of debating anyone in an open forum. For anyone to deny that is a blind progressive liberal ideologist.

Being a progressive liberalist is your choice and based on your opinions, but Joe Biden is simply a prop candidate that is incapable, at this time in his life, of effectively being a leader of our country and de facto leader of the world.

He is discounted out of the decisions made by leaders of countries that can destroy the world.

To even get in a discussion on his candidacy versus any other coherent human being is about the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.

It hurts to watch and as a citizen, an embarrassment. Jill must be cold as ice to out her husband through this. She should be ashamed.

Find a leader for our country who will keep piece in the world. But the leader can’t sabotage his or her’s own country by crippling its citizens financially. The world leaders know they have us by the balls.

Hard to believe we have come to point in our country where we would actually cast a vote for a Manchurian candidate.

You realize Trump hasn’t debated a single time right? Won’t even debate Nikki. What a pussy.
Let’s see who the pu$$y is here in about 6 months..my guess is, his last name will be Biden too scared to debate….hell at least the Repub party acknowledges Republican candidates …your sorry party (“the party of democracy”) will not even give other presidential Dem candidates a platform to be heard..how Communistic is that? Lol..talk about calling the kettle black

Last edited:

Republicans were saying the same thing last time, and Biden more than held his own.

Have you seen Trump’s performance in front of a crowd lately? It’s not been good.

March 7th is the State of the Union and he will have to be in front of the nation for at least an hour. Should be interesting. If memory serves, last year Biden took the boorish behavior of the republicans and used it to trap them into pledging to not cut social security. Not bad for a vegetable.

If the dims want him to cement they’re nominating someone else, maybe…in any case, I don’t see him being the nominee, but whether he is or not the dims are voting for whoever their nominee is. I think it’s more about their policies that they want and strive for. I can see them voting Biden, Gavin, Michelle or whoever…it’s still the Obama agenda for the most part they crave and will vote for.

Republicans were saying the same thing last time, and Biden more than held his own.

Have you seen Trump’s performance in front of a crowd lately? It’s not been good.

March 7th is the State of the Union and he will have to be in front of the nation for at least an hour. Should be interesting. If memory serves, last year Biden took the boorish behavior of the republicans and used it to trap them into pledging to not cut social security. Not bad for a vegetable.

Buffoon then, buffoon now

Buffoon then, buffoon now
Nice try for Dems and the liberal media to deflect, but there’s ZERO comparison when it comes to Bidens every sentence gaffes vs Trump’s once a week fumble…Not even in the same universe comparatively speaking…LOL

And Trump’s out in the public’s eye speaking at least 20 times more than Biden, the work 6 hrs a week guy that’s supposed to act as sitting President.

Last edited:
Reactions: woofn

He should play the same card the Mr. Afraid To Debate has played thorugh the whole Republican primary.

Nice try for Dems and the liberal media to deflect, but there’s ZERO comparison when it comes to Bidens every sentence gaffes vs Trump’s once a week fumble…Not even in the same universe comparatively speaking…LOL

And Trump’s out in the public’s eye speaking at least 20 times more than Biden, the work 6 hrs a week guy that’s supposed to act as sitting President.
As opposed to Sir Golfs A Lot...dude Trump didnt do anything but watch TV and eat fast food for four years. He is the laziest man to ever occupy the White House.

Let’s see who the pu$$y is here in about 6 months..my guess is, his last name will be Biden too scared to debate….hell at least the Repub party acknowledges Republican candidates …your sorry party (“the party of democracy”) will not even give other presidential Dem candidates a platform to be heard..how Communistic is that? Lol..talk about calling the kettle black
Trump has avoided every Republican debate and was back channeling getting the party to go ahead and declare him the presumptive nominee. Cognitaive dissonance much?

But he will talk to any hostile reporter that will stick a mic in his face. Love Trump or hate him, I don't care but it's extremely intellectually dishonest to suggest that Trump is afraid to defend his policies. Hell, his biggest problem is he doesn't know when it's time to stfu. There is a difference in refusing to debate as a political tactic when you're leading the race by 80/20 and hiding in a basement because you don't know if you're eating chocolate chip or rocky road.

But he will talk to any hostile reporter that will stick a mic in his face. Love Trump or hate him, I don't care but it's extremely intellectually dishonest to suggest that Trump is afraid to defend his policies. Hell, his biggest problem is he doesn't know when it's time to stfu. There is a difference in refusing to debate as a political tactic when you're leading the race by 80/20 and hiding in a basement because you don't know if you're eating chocolate chip or rocky road.
Defend his policies??? Dude literally has none. Half the time he will "refuse to tell" or offer up some vague garbage.

Defend his policies??? Dude literally has none. Half the time he will "refuse to tell" or offer up some vague garbage.
Don't be obtuse. Controlling the southern border, reduce regulation, exploiting our natural resources, reducing dependence on China, placing America's interest 1st in the pecking order when dealing with international issues and on and on.

Reactions: oldmandawg
Don't be obtuse. Controlling the southern border, reduce regulation, exploiting our natural resources, reducing dependence on China, placing America's interest 1st in the pecking order when dealing with international issues and on and on.
"Don't be obtuse"??.......apparently it is innate, can't be helped.

God bless him/her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg
As opposed to Sir Golfs A Lot...dude Trump didnt do anything but watch TV and eat fast food for four years. He is the laziest man to ever occupy the White House.
LOL…Lazy? Trump’s out more than the current sitting basement loving President, who spends most of his time in bed or on the beach in Delaware (If he’s not falling off of a bike somewhere)

He should play the same card the Mr. Afraid To Debate has played thorugh the whole Republican primary.
You only hope he stays in his basement since you know what the outcome would be in a debate with Trump. Have there been any Democratic debates so far between the Democratic candidates? …Did Joe attend? I didn’t think so..and he will be too afraid to debate Trump. But don’t think the country will allow him to get away this time with staying in his basement, while other Dem leader‘s and Hollywood elites do his campaigning for him.

Im looking forward to Sleepy Joe attempting to give The State of the Union Address without stumbling through it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT